Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 4

We turned onto Max's Street and i could hear the music booming. we oulled up to the house and i hopped out of the car. i started walking toward the house with brian right behind me. i could feel his gaze boring into the back of my head.

i walked into the house and the party was jamin. tons of people were in the livi groom dancing, and when i say dancing i mean grinding, like sex on hardwood. i made my way to the kitchen not knowing if brian was still behind me or not. i walked into the kitchen to find matt and max talking, both with drinks in their hands.

ofcourse... as soon as max looked up he whistled at me, which obviously made matt turn around and he looked at me in shock.

"Well hot damn i think you are the hottest fuckin girl in this joint!" max said with a mischevious grin on his face.

"Dude! back off thats my little sister for christ sake!"

"Sorry man but she looks fiiiiiine!"

"Ok, get the fuck out of the kitchen before i have to kick your ass!" matt yelled. max swiftly made his way out of the kitchen but not before stopping right in front of me, and whispering:"You look so gorgeous!"

i blushed as he continued his way ut of the kitchen. i caught a look at brian who i didnt even know was standing in the doorway and i could of sworn that the look that he gave max was a look of jealousey.

but i turned aroung quickly to meet matts stare again. his mouth was hanging open.

"God, i'm your damn ssister stop freakin drooling!" i yelled

"You know that you arent leaving my sight or brians either right?"

"and why would that be??" right after i asked that a guy walked into a wall from apparently staring and not watching where he was going. i laughed

"Thats why... you know that every guy is going to wanna take you upstairs and fuck you on the spot right??"

"Watever" i answered as i walked out of the kitchen.

i lingered at the doorway long enough to hear matt say to brian,

"You need to keep an eye on her incase i loose her in a croud or something ok?" i saw brian nodd in agreement.

Right after that i walked as fast as i could to the bathroom to hide ouit for atleast 5 minutes so they would stop looking in the house and move to outside.

about a minute later i heard a loud knock on the door.

"Rose are you in there?" i heard brians silky voice throught the door. i tried to disguise my voice as best as i could.

"Sorry wrong person" i said making my voice as hoarce as i could.

"Sorry about that" aparently it worked because i heard him walk heavily down the stairs.

i finally snuck myself out of the bathroom and ran into a rock hard chest. i looked up and there was a really muscular hot guy standing right abouve me...

obviouslt i feel straight on my ass. he held out a hand to me . i accepted it and he helped me t my feet.

"Sorry about that, i never watch where im going."

"Ohh, no its my fault for trying to hide from them."

"if you dont mind me asking but hiding from who... is anyone giving you trouble. just point them out and ill take care of it"

"ohh, no its my brother and his friend, they keep following me"

he had a confused look on his face.

"Why"

"Because of the way that im dessed, they think that some huy is gonna try and jump me or some shit like that!"

"Oh" i could tell that he was trying not to laugh.

"Will you do me a huge favor" i asked with that sly grin that i always use.

"ea sure what is iit"

"This sounds really weird, but could i hide behind you when we walk back down the stairs until i get out into the back yard so that they wont star following me again?"
he chuckled

"Sure, im Landon"

"Ohh sorry where are my manners im rose"

"Thats a really pretty name rose" i blushed and his smile went into a huge grin. he held out his hand for me and i took it

"shall we?" I nodded

LETS GET THIS OVER WITH...
♠ ♠ ♠
heyy i hope that you liked it comment me some more i love comments and they make the updates come faster!!!!
YAY!!
xo ashley