Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 5

we walked slowly down the stairs with me securely at landon's side so that no one could see me unless they were part of the wall that was on the side of me. we statrted to walk through the croud.

"Could you show me which one is your brother and his friend?"

"Ohh sorry over there by the corner, thats my brother Matt, and right at the doorway, that brian."

"ok thank you , its good to know who we are hiding from" he laughed and i chuckled.

when i looked at him closely he was actually atractive...
really attractive…

Normally i would be scared to talk to someone that looked like tat but i felt comfortable with him and felt that i could tell him things that i couldnt even tel brian. out of the corner of my eye i saw brian move swifly through the croud.

i tugged on landon's arm and he turned his attention quickly to me.

"What?"

"I think that he saw me or know that im in here of something! hide me!!" i pleaded. he grabbed my wrist and tugged me toward a corner. he turned me around so that i was against the wall…

suddenly his lips were on mine……

i froze, my body went rigged and than relaxed. i look behind landons head and saw brian walk right by. i knew that landon knew that he already walked by but he kept kissing me.

soon i noticed that i was kissing him back. one of his hands was behind my neck and the other was on the small of my back pulling me closer to him. i moved my arms around his neck and i melted into him...

THIS KISS WAS AMAZING!!

when we finally broke apart we were gasping for air, the way that landon looked at me made me blush. when our breathing was back to normal he looked as amazed as i think that i looked.

"WOW!! that was incredible" he still seemed a little out of breath.

"Yeah tell me about it." i stood on my tip-toes to plant one more small kiss on his lips.

"Thank you for hiding me from brian, it was sooo worth it." he laughed and said"No problem, anytime!"

we snuck outside and decided to walk down the beach. he laced my fingers with his. i looked up at him and smiled, he grinned in return and bent down to kiss me.

when our lips met a shock went through me. i put my hands in his hair to deepen the kiss and his arms went around my waist. his toung lightly traced my lips begging for an entrance, which i automatically granted and his tounge explored every inch of my mouth and mine did also with his. i moaned into his mouth.

His hands played with the hem of my shirt.i

felt his hand on my somach and it was the greatest feeling that i have ever experienced, and it ended too quickly. one minute we were kissing, and i mean really kissing and the next minute he is getting pulled off of me and thrown into the sand. i looked up to see brian's face red with fury.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you son of a bitch!!" brian screamed, as matt made his way through the croud.

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you, we were just kissing!"landon yelled back as he got up from the sand and brushed himself off.

Brian ran toward him and punched him square in the face. i ran p to him and pushed him off of landon before he got anymore punches in, and screamed at him.

"Brian what the fuck is wrong with you" I screamed as i made my way over to landon who was still bent over in the sand holding his nose.

"What are you talking about he was all over you!" he screamed back. i froze in suprise... brian never yelled at me let alone sceamed. it kinda scared me.

"No he wasnt its called making out, you should try it sometime! just get the fuck outts here before i kick your ass!" i screamed.

"Fuck you!" he yelled as he stormed off... matt didnt even say anything he just shook his head and walked through the croud to probably to go calm brian down.

i ran over to landon who was starteing to get op. there was blood all over his face and hands.

i felt woozy just looking at it and then the smell hit me and the corners of my vision started to get blurry. i shook it off and helped him back into the house and dragged him straight into the bathroom.

"Sit" i demanded as i pointed to the toilet as i put the seat cover down. he obeyed without a word. i got down to my knees and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"How bad is it?" i asked as i whiped his face with a wet cloth from the closet. he winced as i got to the corner of his nose.

"Sorry"

"Its ok. reallyi just have to put some ice on it"

"Im soor i even asked you to hide me in the first place and then this wouldnt have happened."

"Yea but then i wouldnt want you to be my girlfriend" he said with a smile on his face.

"you want me to be your girlfriend?" he nodded and i blushed "But you dont even know me"

"But i would like to know you better" he said with another one of those goofy grins.

"So is that a yes?" i nodded and smiled. i leaned up and kissed him lightly. he winced again and i pulled away quickly but he stopped me mid-move and kissed me again. he winced yet a third time but he locked his arms around me so that i couldnt move.

when we finally broke apart we were both panting again.

"Lets get you home, shall we?"

he nodded as i unwound myself from his grasp. we finallt got to the car with me in the drivers seat. DUH! he gave me directions to his place. when i pulled up his driveway i trned to him and asked a question that i knew that i would never ask unless i was afraid to go home which was like never so i took a chance.

"Would i be able to stay the night with you because i know that brian will be at the house ready to bitch me out the moment i walk in the door?"

"Ofcourse" he smiled as we made our way to the house. when we got inside he laced his fingers with mine and pulled me up the stairs to his room

"I have a guest bedroom is you would feel more comfortable sleeping in there"

i shook my head.

"No ill stay in here if thats ok with you?"

"Ofcourse" he smiled as he pecked my lips and walked to the drawr and pulled out a pair of shorts and a t-shir for me to wear.

i changed in the bathroom, and when i got out i froze in shock at landon... he was only wearing a pair of black boxers with the word 'hot' on the ass part. i chuckled and he turned around in suprise

"Whats soo funny?"

"The ass of your boxers."
he gave me that goofy grin.

"You like" i smiled jumped onto the bed and got under the covers. i felt the bed shift as i felt his bare chest against my back as he pt his hand n my waist. i turned around to face him andpecked his lips.

"Goodnight Landon"

"Night Rose"

he started humming and it soothed me as he traced small circled on my hip. i swear i fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope that you like it
COMMENTS PLEASE!!!! COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY AND THE HAPPIER THAT I GET THE MORE THAT I WRITE!!\
i promise there will e more drama coming im warming up to it... lol
if you have any sugguestions just comment.
im thinking of adding more people to it and if you wanna be in my story, or atleast your name just put your name in a comment and let me know kk
xo ashley
MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!