Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 6

i woke up to a light snoring in my ear.

i squirmed and opened my groggy eyes. i tried to get up but the arms that were around my waist tightned and i turned to face Landon. he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Mornin'"

"Goodmorning"

i smiled as my phone rang. i reached over landon to get my phone on the nightstand.
landon groaned and tried to pull me away from my phone

"Come on landon" i whined

"Fine" he pouted. i kissed his lips and grabbed my phone and the caller ID was Matt.\

"Ugh" i groaned as i flipped my phone open.

"Hello"

"Rose?"

"No its maddame president you stupid fckface... duh its me"

"Rose were tha living fuck are you??" he demanded.

"Ummmm... at a friends house."

"Yeah right you have no friends that i dont already know ans i already called all of them"

"I do too have friends that you dont know about"

"Fine just get your fucking ass home now."

"FINE... ugh!!" i groaned as i hung up on him before he could nag anymore

"Whats wrong babe?" i blushed 'did he just call me babe?' i asked myself.

"Nothin, just the stupid asshat of a brother... i need to get home"

he groaned and pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply. i placed my arms around his neck and my fingers wound themselves into his hair. his toung traced the shape of my lips asking for an entrance. i parted my lips and gave him total access to my mouth.

not one peice of my mouth was left unexplored by his tounge and the same with mine. i strattled his waist and deepened the kiss my grounding my hips to his and he groaned into my mouth. he pulled away and both of us were panting.

"You need to leave before i decide to keep you here forever" he whispered in my ear and it made me shudder.

"And for some reason that sounds like a really good thing" i giggle and hopped off of him and ran downstairs to get my things. he walked me to my car and pushed me up against the hood of the car and attacked my lips with his.

we stayed there making out for like 5 minutes. we both pulled away out of breath.

"Ill call you and mabe you could come over or most likely i would come back here if you dont mind. brian will probably be there all day."

"That sounds perfect" he pecked my lips "Call me"

"I will" i replied as i got into my car. as i drove off i could see landon in the mirror waving and i waved back.

i pulled into my driveway and decided to get my composhire together before i walked into hell. i saw brians car on the side of the house parked on the side of the road.

"SHIT..." i muttered to myself as i bamged my head against the steering wheel. i saw a sudden movement in the wndow and the curtain from the bay window was pushed aside to reveal a very pissed off Matt.

"Well, here goes nothing" i said to myself as i got out of my car. i walked up the steps to the front door. i took a deep breath and walked into the deepest pit of hell, which today, happened to be mt own home...
♠ ♠ ♠
OHHHHHHHHHHH... Cliffhanger!!!
srry that it took me soo long to update... but i hope that you like it.
im debating on whether to delete this chapter and to put another in its place... but let me know if you like it cuz if not then i might decide to change it.

COMMENTS... PLEAZZZZZ...
comments make me happy and the happier i get the faster the updates will be!!!!
xo ashley
p.s.i will probably be updating tomorrow!!!!