Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 7

i opened the door and expected to be yelled at... but it was the total opposite!!! i walked into the livingroom and Matt was on the couch and Brian(asshole) was on the recliner.

they were both staring intently at me like they were freakin statues.

"Hi" i said akwardly as i put my stuff down and sat on the loveseat and they were still staring at me.

i saw Matts knuckles were white because he was clenching his fists so tight. I knew that he was trying to control himself because if he said one word he would blow up on me. Brian was just as calm as ever...

well that i know of.

i decided to be daring!!

"Are you guys trying to freak me out or are you just retarded?"

Brian just kept on staring at me and finally matt spoke up and he actually sounded really calm.

"Where were you last night?" he asked monotone.

"Uhhh... i was at a friensa house why?"

"Because brian and i almost called the police when you left because no one knew where you went and we were worried sick!"

he exclaimed as he got up off of the couch and walked up to me. he unfulged me into a huge bear hug.

"Ugh... Matt... Cant...Breathe!" i said gasping for the air that i wasnt getting. he let me down.

"Sorry, just tell me when your not gonna vome home and where your going, and for god's sake please bring your phone!" he yelled

"OK!" i yelled back and we both laughed.

this was going really good until Matt excused himself because one of his friends called...

leaving me alone with brian. i knew that this was going to end up turning bad. he just kept staring at me intently like he was trying to figure something out.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me like that and not say anything cuz your really starting to freak me out"

"Did you stay with him?" he yelled.

"What are you talking about?"

"That asshole from the party did you stay with him?!" he boomed again.

"His name is landon and as a matter of a fact i did... do you have a problem with that?" i yelled back.

"Hell yes i do! did he touch you?!?"

"I dont think thats any of your business!"

"well i think that it is because if he touched you in any wasy i will fucking kill his ass!!!"

"HE DIDNT TOUCH ME OK!!!! Are you happy now?!?!?" i yelled getting up and getting in his face.

"Rose-" he reached out for me but a slapped his hand away.

"Dont touch me!!"

"im sorry! i really am but you need to understand where im coming from because you mean more to me than you will ever know, and i just got overprotective because i dont want you to get hurt in amyway"

"I understand but if you will just get to know him than you will like him i know you will! will you please try to get along with him for my sake?"

"I guess" he grumbled.

"Thank you!"

i jumped on him and wrapped my arms around him into a huge hug. i heard him chuckle and wrap his arms around my waist.

i got butterflies in my stomach as i always did when he touched me. i pulled away and smiled that smile that he cant resist and he groaned.

"What?!?"

"Ummm.... would you mind putting on your charm now vuz Landon is on his way over!"

"What the fuck!!!!" he cursed and goaned."Fine but only cuz i love you"
♠ ♠ ♠
im soo glad that i finally got this up i have been in a writers block again soo... yea...
I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!
there is more drama to come soo keep reading.
COMMENTS!!!! comments make me happy and happiness makes the updates come faster!!!!
xo ashley