Status: SLOWLY.....VERY SLOWLY.......

Forgiveness...

Chapter 8

"hes just coming over to pick me up but still be nice!! ok?"

"fine but where atre you guys going?" he groaned.

"i dont know he said it was a suprise"\

"ok but call if you need me or matt. Ok?"

just as he said that the doorbell rang. i jumped up from the couch and ran to the door. i turned around before i opened it and turned to matt

"remember to be nice. Ok?"

"fine just open the freakin door already!"

i laughed and opened the door to reveal a very nervous looking landon.

i jumped up and pecked him on the lips.

“hey!"

"uhh... hey babe you ready to go?"

"yeah just let me get my bag"

i jumped up and kissed him again. he went ridged automatically but relaxed and his hands moved to my backside. his toung traced the outline of my lips...

ohh... my... god...!

i opened my mouth and his toung swiftly entered my mouth. just as i was about to moan a cholked cough came from behind us.

we quickly pulled away and i got off of him and turned aroung to face brian.

"Brian this is my boyfriend landon, landon this is one of my best friends brian."
brian stuck out his hand

"nice to meet you." brian said but i could see that he wanted to interrogate him but he was holding back... for now...

"ok done with the intrductions... tell matt that i will be back by six for dinner but if im late than i will call ok brian?"

brian gave landon a stern look. landon was scared shitless from what i could see. but who wouldt be afraid of brian...

i mean if i didnt know him i wouyld be scared. i cleared mt throat and brian looked down at me with that 'what now' look. i gave him the 'leave him alone' look and he slightly nodded his head.

i grabbed landons hand and started to drag landon to the door again. i turned to landon when we got outside and said to wait in the car that i still forgot my bag.

He said ok and got into the car as i ran back into the house to see brian watching t.v. he turned to look at me ad i swear thati saw saddness in the soo i thaught that i could cheer him up.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap. his arms went around my waist and my stomach was doing flipps. i turned to him and kissed him on the cheek and he smiled.

"thank you for being nice it means alot to me"

"no problem now get to you new boyfriend and ill see you at six sharp"

"yeah ok"

i sighed gettin g up i didnt feel as safe anymore but i brushed it off, grabbed my bag and walked to the door.

i turned back to brian whos eyes were back on the t.v. and i saw that same sad look in his eyes. i shrugged and walked out to the car and got into the passenger seat on the side of landon.

i turned to him and smiled. he smiled back and he started the car.

"where are we going?" iasked

"wherever you want babe" he smiled again and looked back to the road.

i couldnt help but compare his looks to brians looks and let me tell you that brian tops that anyday but landon was sweet...

But Brian could be sweet…

Rose wat the fuck are you saying?
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its been a while my computer has been down for a whil but its fixed!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
more comments = faster updates!!!!!!!!!!!
hopes you liked it!!!
:P
xo ashley