Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Hot 'n' Heavy

Mitchel's POV

“What’s up with Vivien? I haven’t seen her at school for a while,” I asked Angelica as we walked down the hallway at school.

“I wouldn’t know, I haven’t talked to her every since I saw her outside of Starbucks and told her I knew about her and Travis,”

“So how’d she take it?”

“Don’t know, I left… didn’t want to stay and hear her lame apology or whatever she had to say,”

“That bad huh?”

“Yeah, I barley touched her and she flew into the wall, and started blowing chucks everywhere!!”

“Did anyone see you?”

“Luckily? No, because she knows how to act because all of those extras were fake, she is just so overly dramatic!”

“Tell me about it, hey is that Asia?” I asked looking at two people swapping spit in front of my locker.

“Yeah……. Oh My God! SHES WITH KEVIN!!” Angelica started jumping up and down.

“Uh okay, well can they move?”

“Oh, sorry,” Asia said pushing Kevin off of her.

“No prob,” Angelica smiled.

“So what’s up with Vivien?” I asked Asia, but she was already back at it with Kevin. “Never mind then,”

“Gosh Mitch your are so oblivious!” Angelica came next to me.

“Uh… okay, whatever that means,”

“Oh yeah, about Vivien, she’s at home acting like she’s really sick, even though its so obvious she’s not, but my mom is so oblivious to everything!” Asia chimed in.

“What does oblivious mean?!” I yelled.

“It’s okay Mitch,” Angelica told me

“I’m not retarded, I just--” I started until someone cut me off.

“Uh, hey.. Yall!” Hilary, one of the Popular pushed her way between Kevin and Asia.

“Yall?” Angelica asked

“Uh homies!!” she changed it.

“Okay she has 5 seconds to get out of my presence!” Asia got mad.

I laughed.

“NO!! I mean Uh hi!!” she panicked.

“Why are you here?” Angelica asked.

“Uh I just wanted to know if we could, you know hang?”

Everyone stared at her.

“You know.. Chill at the crib with the…. Homeskillitz,” she said throwing her arms in the air like an idiot.

“What are you trying to say?!” Asia jumped at her but Kevin grabbed her.

“Listen, Hilary you’re either crazy or stupid coming over here talking like that. Maybe you have us mistaken, but I suggest you just stop now and leave before you piss Asia off.” I told her.

“Too late,” Asia blurted out, trying to get Kevin to let her go.

“Uh sorry, I just thought that--”

“Yeah well you thought wrong so just leave,” Angelica interrupted her.

“Okay well see ya later my--”
“DON’T EVEN SAY IT!!!” Asia screamed. And Hilary ran away. “I don’t know who she thinks she’s messing with, but I don’t play that shit!” she yelled.

“Yeah we know Asia,” I said handing her, her books.

“I can’t believe she was really about to call you a--”

“Don’t say it!” Asia stopped Angelica. “I hate that word.”

“You know why she was over here right?” Angelica asked changing the subject.

“Uh, no” I said.

“Wasn’t it obvious?!” she asked.

“Obviously Not!!” Asia yelled starting to walk.

“You should know,” Angelica said looking at Kevin

“What?” Asia turned around and we all started walking with her. “What does he have to do with it?”

“I guess since I’m an observer I noticed it, but she was so checking Kevin out the whole time, I mean the whole reason she came over to us was because she thought that she could slowly make her way into our clique and steal Kevin away from you.” Angelica explained.

“Well pissing me off isn’t a way to get into our clique!” Asia said.

“Well technically the only way she could actually become one of us is if she gets accepted by the ‘leader’” Angelica said, using air quotes.

“But we don’t have a 'leader',” Kevin said.

“Yeah we do….” I said.

“Who?” Asia and Kevin asked.

“Vivien,” Angelica and I said at the same time.

Vivien's POV

“Okay… and how did you get my phone number again?” I asked Hilary, a girl I hated.

“Oh, uh someone gave it to me,” she explained

“Who?” I asked getting annoyed.

I’m trying to relax, at home by myself and she’s bothering me…. Maybe she heard about Angelica pushing me into the wall.. Oh God I hope not, I’ll never be able to show my face at school again… Doesn’t matter anyway since there’s only 3 days of school left.

“Danani gave it to me,” Hilary snitched.

“Oh really? Okay well bye!”

“WAIT!!”

“What?!”

“I just want to know if we could hang sometime?”

“Yeah…. Maybe, actually you don’t call me I’ll call you, okay bye” I said and hung up before she could tell me that I didn’t have her number, because I knew that and had no intention of calling her back anyway.

15 Minutes Later

“Well I didn’t think you would ever come back here,” Ms. Michaels said when I walked into the office to get my tardy slip.

I just smiled, got my slip and left, instead of doing what I wanted, which was to knock her out.

Just then the bell rang, which means I came right on time before my favorite period…

Lunch

“Good to see you Vivien,” Angelica smiled sitting next to Travis.

“Yes… it’s always good to see me,” I said sitting on the other side of him.

I wanted to slap her but if she wants to act like every things honky dory than I will too.

“When did you get here?” Asia said coming and sitting next to me.

“A few minutes ago,”

“It figures you would come just in time for lunch,” Kevin said sitting next to Asia.

“Yup you know me,” I smiled.

“So why have you been gone for so long anyway? They say your sick but I doubt it since you're such an incredible actress,” Angelica asked taking a sip of her Sprite.

“Well since you must know, and some how you already know that I have a child that I do need to take care of since no one else will…” I smiled and took a bite of whatever this is sitting in front of me.

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes and Travis was staring at me like he couldn’t believe what I just said.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” he mumbled.

“Sure,” I smiled and looked at Angelica while I walked out of the cafeteria. She just rolled her eyes and turned away.

“What?!” I asked him annoyed.

“You told her?! I thought we agreed that she wouldn’t know about that!” he whisper/yelled.

“That, would be your child who has a name, FYI its Alex and I didn’t tell her, someone else did.”

“I wouldn’t know what our child’s name is because you never talk to me unless your trying to piss Angelica off! And it must be working because she wont talk to me either!”

“Well it’s not my fault that she gets jealous easily, I me--”

“No, Vivien listen to me. I suggest you stop messing around with me if you don’t want to have anything to do with me,” he said getting closer to me.

So as if it was a calling Angelica walks out of the cafeteria and I pull Travis closer and give a big wet one. Angelica gets pissed and runs away, he goes after her and I’m left to finish my lunch in peace.