Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Revealing the Truth

Travis POV

“WAIT!!” I called after Angelica, but she didn’t she disappeared into the girls bathroom.

Damn Vivien!! She is really starting to get on my last nerves. Damnit! I could get suspended for this… who cares? School’s almost over anyway… but I can’t, but I have to… Just do it!!
I pushed open the bathroom door and walked in.

Wow, this is what their bathroom looks like?… It’s better than ours. Pink toilet paper? Scented soap? Okay I need to make this quick before I vomit.

“Angelica?” I called.

“What are you doing in here?” she asked behind me.

“How did you end up… never mind that. Okay what you saw, was not what it looked like,”

“Uh-huh, and I’m supposed to believe the boy who impregnated my ex-best friend?” she asked putting her hands on her hips.

“Uh… yeah, I mean you know Vivien she’s a-”

“Bitch” she cut me off.

“I was going to say pain in the ass but that works too,” I laughed.

She laughed too.

“Okay so now were making progress,” I said

“No, I’m still mad at you,”

“Why?”

“Because, how can you get her pregnant?!”

“Did you not pay attention in the 7th grade when they taught us this?”

“No not like that, I mean you knew I liked you”

“Well how was I supposed to know that you liked me if you never showed it?”

“Well everyone said it was obvious that you liked me so I was just waiting for you to make a move,”

“Same here,”

“So all of this happened because we liked each other and didn’t know it?” Angelica laughed.

“Guess so,”

Awkward silence...

“Okay well this is the girls bathroom, and I’m not a girl so I should be leaving,” I said breaking the silence.

“Wait!” she called.

I turned around.

“I’m sorry, about how I acted at the airport. I don’t what was wrong with me that day. Maybe it was because I hadn’t seen you in so long, I didn’t know how to act.

“Yeah, I completely understand that,” I told her.

“You do?”

“Yeah, I mean a year without me can bring out the worst in anyone,” I joked.

“Shut up!” she hit me in the arm.

I took advantage of the moment and pulled her close.

I paused, to see if she would resist, but she just stood there looking like she wanted it as much as I did.

So I did it, I finally did what I wanted to do since the 2nd grade… I kissed her.

Zac's POV

“Call me when you get there!!” my mom called after me.

“K mom!” I yelled back putting my stuff in the trunk.

“Zac,”

“Yeah mom?”

“I’m gonna miss you!” she hugged me tight.

“Mom, it’s not like I’m going off to college, I’m just going to LA for a month.”

“I know its just, everything is moving so quickly! You’re on your way to LA and a few months later you’ll be heading off for college! I just miss my little boy!” she said hugging me tighter.

“What about me?!” my little brother who’s name I can never remember called out.

“You’re my other little boy! You’re about to be my little boy who’s gonna get beat if he doesn’t go inside in put some shoes on!”

“I don’t wanna go mom!” he whined.

“Than don’t,” I told him.

“No! You're going! Go put some shoes on NOW!” my mom yelled and pointed upstairs.

“Hey booger,” I called after him.

“Yeah?” he turned around.

“Don’t touch my stuff while I’m gone, I have cameras in my room that watch EVERYTHING you do.” I told him. And he actually believed me.

An Hour Later

“Now boarding Flight 701 to Los Angeles, California at Gate 8A” a female voice over the loud speaker called.

“That’s our flight!” Vanessa smiled.

“Yup,” was all I could say.

So I followed her. I don’t know why I’m going here anyway. I mean I haven’t seen or spoken to her in months. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY I’M SO WORRIED ABOUT HER!!! I mean I have a girlfriend. What am I worried about? Yeah… I’m not worried I’ll just get on this plane and it will be all normal when I get there as if nothing ever happened between Angelica and I.

“Babe, are you alright?” Vanessa asked.

“Yah, just a little queasy… you know me and heights,” I lied.

“Yeah,” she smiled and pretended she knew what I was talking about.

“I’m just going to sleep you know, so I don’t freak out.” I said turning on my iPod, drowning out whatever she said back to me.

I put on the most boring music I had and drifted off.

5 Hours Later

“ANGELICA!!!” Vanessa exclaimed running towards her.

She just smiled and she wasn’t alone. There were people… with her, there was a guy.
“Good to see you,” Angelica said hugging Ashley.

“Your Zac right? You look SO much better in person!!” a girl said running up to me.

“Oh yah, everyone, this is Asia, Asia this is everyone,” Angelica introduced her.

“So you’re the Asia she always talked about,” Ashley said hugging her.

“Yeah, I am, and youre Devin right?” she said pushing Ashley away, moving towards Devin.

“Ye-”

“Yes he is and he’s my boyfriend!” Ashley said throwing her arms around Devin.

“Since when?” he asked and we all laughed.

“Who’s the dude?” Dylan asked.

“Oh this is my boy-” Angelica started then glanced at me, “This is my friend Travis,” she smiled.

He waved. Who the hell is he anyway? And why did she change what she was going to say when she looked at me?!

“Zac, come on!” Vanessa yelled everyone already half way across the airport.

“OMG, yeah hurry up! I hate airports!!” Asia (I think that’s her name) yelled.

“Hey Vanessa wait up!” Dylan called looked back at me and started walking faster.

“Oh hell no!!”

~

“So this is my house,” Angelica said ending the tour.

“More like MANSION!” Ashley cooed.

“Yeah, I mean you have an elevator… could you be anymore lazy?!” Vanessa asked.

“Uh, okay… well you all know where your rooms are, so yeah get settled in, and if you need anything you know where my room is,” Angelica said ignoring Vanessa’s remark, going upstairs.

I followed her.

“Zac what are you doing?” she asked about to close her door but I put my foot in the way.

“I need to talk to you,” I said.

“Okay then talk,”

“In private…”

“You have 5 minutes,” she said opening the door.

“Listen,” I started closing the door behind me.

Finally, were alone. That guy went home and the annoying one is down stairs flirting with Devin so now would be the perfect time.

“Uh, hello… Zac you still there?” Angelica waved her hands in my face. “Yeah,” I sighed “So what is it?” she asked.

“Angelica, I still love you,”