Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

What?!

Asia's POV

“Okay… so, uh, I’m lost on uh.. Everything” I said watching Angelica walk back and forth like a chicken with its head cut off.

“Areyounotlisteningtome?!GOSH!” she threw her arms in the air.

“Maybe if you would slow down, I’d be able to understand you,” I grabbed her.

“Okay,”

“Now explain, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND ZAC?!”

“Well he just walked in my room and was like oh Angelica I still love you and I was just silent so then he went to leave and Vanessa and ALL OF THEM were just standing at the door listening and the Vanessa’s all like I knew you guys were seeing each other before Zac even told me and then I was like damn you Zac you told her and then she went off on me saying oh I need to tell Travis and all this other shit and now I don’t know what to do because you know we just finally figured things out and I don’t want to tell him I had sex with Zac…..”

“YOU HAD SEX WITH ZAC?!?!”

“Yes,”

“OMG…. How was it?!”

“ASIA!!”

“Sorry, but he’s like - Okay never mind,”

“What should I DO??!!!”

“I don’t know… you came to the wrong person for relationship advice.. You know that.”

“What are you doing here?” Vivien snarled appearing in the doorway.

“Well this is my house,”

“Not you dumb ass, her.” she pointed at Angelica.

“Why does it matter?”

“WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS FIGHTING?!?!” I screamed.

“Because she’s a home wrecker!” Vivien yelled.

“I’M A HOMEWRECKER?! YOURE THE ONE WHO GOT A GUY DRUNK AND SCREWED HIM WHILE YOU KNEW HE LIKED ME!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOURE NOT A HOMEWRECKER, you’re a slut!”

“I don’t- you- but….” Vivien stuttered.

“Oh, now you have nothing to say?” Angelica continued.

“Angelica calm down,” I grabbed her hand.

“NO! She has been bitching and complaining ever since I came back! And she treats everyone like shit and you guys just let her!!”

“Angelica,” I said again.

“No Asia, let me finish. You out of all people should be right here with me because I’ve never known you to just let people- no, I’ve never know you to let VIVIEN tell you what to do or tell you that you're stupid or anything!! And now, you’ve changed… Maybe you really are stupid!”

“How could you say that?! You don’t even know what happened when you left!!” I screamed.

“Yeah, so something oh so tragic happened while I was gone..” Angelica said sarcastically.

“You should just go…” Vivien butted in.

“Don’t tell me what to do!”

“No. Really, I-”

“YOU JUST SHUTUP!!,” Angelica screamed at Vivien. “Asia what the hell is wrong with you?!”

“Nothing,” I answered, holding back tears.

“Then why the hell are you acting like this?!”

“Like what?”

“Don’t act stupid… I know you’re about to cry,”

“Asia, I think we should just tell her,” Vivien told me.

“Tell me what?”

“NO!! We can’t tell her.” I looked up.

“What?! I WANNA KNOW!!”

“We have to,” Vivien said.

“Um why are you talking like I’m not standing here?!”

“NO.. ANGELICA YOU HAVE TO LEAVE…” I shouted.

“Why?”

“JUST LEAVE OKAY!!” I screamed. And before I even looked up, she was gone.