Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Dead

Angelica's POV

“I don’t know why she went off on me like that,” I told Ashley.

“Ugh, so much drama…” she rolled her eyes flipping through the latest Seventeen Magazine.

“Yeah and I’m the cause of it all, I’m such a bitch” I sighed sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Angelica you’re not a bitch…”

“Yes I am!!! Vivien was right I’m a home wrecker!! If it wasn’t for me, Vivien and Travis would be happily together right now!”

“Okay and who’s Vivien??”

“And if it wasn’t for me Vanessa and Zac wouldn’t be fighting right now!”

“No, they were destined to break up soon anyway, don’t blame yourself for that.”

“I hate myself right now….”

“Angelica-”

“I’m going for a drive,”

“Angelica,”

“Are you coming with me?”

“Um, you are not in the right state of mind right now to be driving a car.” Ashley said closing the magazine.

“How the hell are you going to tell me what state of mind I am?! You don’t even know left from right!” I blurted out.

“Angelica” she tried calming me down.

“NO!!! Screw you!! Screw Asia, SCREW VIVIEN, SCREW ALL OF YOU!!” I screamed.

I am so tired of everyone acting like this I all my fault!! I didn’t do anything! I went to Florida Zac came on to me, what was I supposed to do?!

I got in my car, Ashley running out of the house behind me screaming something inaudible. All I heard was Face Down, by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

She was waving her hands like an idiot pointing and screaming, I just ignored her and started the car, put the car in reverse, stepped on the gas and heard a loud thud.

Then there was a scream, and there was a body. Her body, lying there, unconscious I heard it this time and a voice, “Oh my God… Is she dead?!”

Vivien's POV

“Have fun?” I asked Asia. She was walking toward the bathroom, most likely to go take a shower like she always did after she slept with someone, but I had a pretty good feeling whoever she just slept with wasn’t gone yet, knowing Asia’s horny ass.

“Why do you care?” she asked stepping into my room.

Oh great… she’s still pissed about the whole Angelica thing.

“What’s wrong?”

She looked at me like I was on crack.

“I can be compassionate Asia… I just choose not to, now come sit,” I said patting the spot on the bed next to me. Surprisingly she sat down.

“Gimmie,” she said reaching for Alex.

“You can have her,” I swear she is the heaviest baby ALIVE… or I’m really weak.

“So how was it?” I asked her. I always love to here her post-sex stories… its like I can imagine it with me instead of her. And of course I was with the guy of my dreams, who hated me in real life so of course it was nothing but a dream.

“…And it was like this crazy, mind blowing…” I zoned out on whatever Asia was saying, all I know is that she was talking about Kevin.

Its like, yeah I have a baby but it was my first time and it wasn’t painful, but it wasn’t that good… I mean I don't even remember it at all... I guess I’ve always imagined it a certain way and then it ends up being totally different, but the fact that the guy of my dreams was unconscious while it all happened didn’t help at all either. I never wanted kids, especially at this age. Ever since I was like… 9 I’ve been saying oh if I get pregnant I’m getting an abortion, blah-

“Umm you can have her back,” Asia was shoving Alex in my face. “Like.. You need to change her diaper.”

“Can you change it for me?”

“Huh? Were you talking? Oh my God, Vivien I can’t hear you!! I have to go take a shower!” Asia ran out of the room.

“YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID NO!!” I yelled after her.

Alex cried…. Loud and hard and it felt never ending.

So I changed her diaper, and put her in her crib… Peace and Quiet, Finally.

“Oh YES!!! Oh my God.. Oh Kevin!!”

Maybe I spoke to soon. I THOUGHT SHE WAS TAKING A SHOWER?!?! Why oh why does my bedroom have to be next her bedroom?!

“KEVIN GO HOME, PLEASE!!!” I banged on the door. Yeah, like either of them were really listening…

“I’m going for a walk!!” I yelled, like they really cared.

Good.. Angelica wasn’t outside. Why does Asia have to live next door to that bitch anyway?
Everyone was outside… it feels like I haven’t been able to come outside by myself and just enjoy life in a long time.

Danani, Tyson, Hilary and Lucas were having a water balloon fight and occasionally glaring over at the twins, Mitchel and Logan who were fighting. And as everyone knows I love a good fight.

“Dude, shut the fuck up!” Mitchel pushed Logan.

“Don’t tell me shut the fuck up!” Logan pushed him back.

“ANGELICA!!! Angelica wait!!” some blonde chick came running out of Angelica’s house chasing her.

I just rolled my eyes.

“You two fight like girls!!” I yelled at Mitchel and Logan.

“Angelica!!” the blonde girl started screaming again. I wanted to tell her to shut up but then Chris joined Logan and Mitchel and as much as I love fights I’m not gonna let them beat my Mitchel and plus - boys can’t hit girls.

“Vivien!!” Danani was waving her hands in the air like an idiot. “Vivien stop!” she yelled again.

I just ignored her and continued to walk.. Next thing I know everything is black. And the last thing I heard was “OMG… Is she dead?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH EM GEE!