Status: Finished but comments are turned off still and photobucket fails so all the pictures are gone.

The Way They Were

Oh Really?

Vanessa's POV

“You what?!” I screamed at my boyfriend Zac, “How do you accidentally sleep with some one?!” I was furious.

“It was just like an accident… I mean it just happened I didn’t mean for it to happen, it just… happened.” he tried to explain but I wasn’t hearing it.

“No, you no what okay, um I need to just think about this for a while and I’ll call you back later,” I told him and hung up before he could say anything else. I’ve heard enough. Time for revenge.

“Hello?”

“Hey Angelica!! I haven’t talked to you in a long time!”

“Oh hey Vanessa!” she sounded kind of worried. Maybe because her conscience knows that she should have told me that she SLEPT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

“I just wanted to tell you that Summer break started early for us this year, and that I’m coming to LA this summer, isn’t that great?!?!”

“Yeah… awesome. Uh is Zac coming?”

Of course she would ask if he was coming!!! That skank!

“As a matter of fact, yes, he is and so is Devin and Ashley and Dylan!”

“Oh..”

“Yes I know its great so I just wanted to know if I could stay at your house because I don’t want to stay at Motel 6 where they leave the light on for you…”

“Yeah you can stay here sure!” she tried to sound excited.

“Yay! Okay well toodles, see you there!”

“Bye,”

Phase one completed.

“Hey mom can I go to LA for the summer to visit Angelica?”

“Sure sweetie,”

“Thanks mom you’re the greatest!!”

Phase two completed.

“Hello?”

“Hey Zac,”

“Vanessa?”

“Yeah hey me, Ashley, Devin and Dylan are going to LA for the summer, want to come with?”

“Uh you said Dylan’s going?”

“Yah”

“Yeah, I’ll go”

“Great ttyl”

“Bye”

And now to finish it all off

“Hello?”

“Hey Ash, guess what?”

“What?”

“Pack your bags because were going to LA!"

“Oh I smell a catfight in the air!!”

“Yep, talk Devin into coming and tell Dylan I’m coming,”

“Dylan?”

“Yeah, he’s my bait, I’m gonna use him to get Zac back."

“Okay and why Devin?”

“So you wont be bored,”

“Oh, smart girl,”

“Yeah I know…”

“Okay ttyl”

“Smooches”

Mission accomplished

Next Up

Los Angeles, California.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ashley, Dylan, Devin, Zack.