Power Of The Moons.

Chapter 35

I knew now that my dream had been telling me plan and simple, no hidden words or meanings.

You must put others before yourself. They will not understand your decision, nor will they agree with it, but you must, for the sake of the world you must not go with them.

I looked deep into Mason’s eyes, “I’m sorry, my dream….”I said, “You must go on without me.”

“RORY NO!” Mason crouched and was about to jump when Jessie snatched the back of his neck into his jaws.

“Mason no.” Jessie told him as Mason’s stomach hit the ground and he was pinned.

“Trust me.” I told them, “I know what I’m doing, go on without me. Go!” I barked.
“Rory…”Mason shook his head, his eyes pleading.

“Go.” I said once more and turned and began running back towards the Vampires, I took a few leaps then stopped and turned, “I love you.” I told him then ran off. I made it a quarter of a mile, when Damien caught up with me.

“I’m coming with you.” He told me, “And there’s nothing you can do about it.”
I looked at him and nodded, “Thank you, but I don’t really know what I’m doing.” I told him honestly.”

He showed his teeth, “You’ve done a bang up job so far.” I showed my teeth back.
“Thanks.”

I stopped when we had run a half mile and turn into my human form. The Vampires were very close, only a few minutes away. Damien stood next to me and hugged me from the side, “I’ll be right here.” He told me, “No matter what.” I nodded, unable to speak.

As the Vampires became closer, I was able to smell them individually, and now I could hear them talking to one another; I could even hear their footsteps. Then I spotted one, then four, then the whole lot of them came. They stopped when they saw me, and barred their teeth.

“You’ll come no further!” I told them firmly. I was shocked at my voice being able to stay so calm. They didn’t say anything instead they slowly made a circle around Damien and I.
One Vampire had his nose in the air, smelling, “You both smell…strange.” One said, and the others agreed.

“Very strange indeed, she doesn’t even look like a wolf.” One commented. Damien and I were now back to back I didn’t even realize we had done it. I had never noticed something before with the Vampires. Before when I had first changed into a wolf I had tried to communicate with the Vampires through the mind, but I was unable to for some reason. They had reacted because it was painful for them, but suddenly I realized that it had something to do with the fog. If they could not see wolves for what they really were, and vice versa then they probably couldn’t communicate for the same reason.

“What do I look like to you?” I asked them.
“What?” Another Vampire asked.
“What do I look like to you?”

They all were silent, then a lone Vampire came forward. He had a tattoo mark on his neck, some sort of symbol, and I guessed he was the leader. “You look like a human.” He said simply.

“Am I beautiful?” I asked.
The Vampire shrugged, “As far as human looks go…I suppose.”
“Well I’m not a human. I am a wolf. You all have been blinded foolishly with the virus, as well as the wolves. I however am different as you can see. So is Damien, he is half wolf, half Super.”
The Vampires shifted on their feet and eyed their leader cautiously. The leader hissed, “Lie’s.” He spat.

“No.” I told him, “They aren’t. Damien, show them.” I felt a tremor run through Damien from behind me and by the reactions on the Vampires faces I could tell he had shown them. “My name is Rory. I was human until recently, then I turned into a wolf because my blood let the Virus in. I am what the wolves call a Dreamer, and I want nothing more than peace between our kind.” I eyed all of the Vampires, but most kept their eyes on their leader, waiting for orders.

The leader spat on the ground, “Peace. There will never be peace, we are blood enemies.” Suddenly I felt very tired. I cursed under my breath, “Damien.” I whispered to him. “Yes?” He asked.

“I’m about to fall asleep…to dream.” I told him.
“What?!” He hissed, incredulous, “At a time like this?”
“Yes.” I hissed back, “I don’t know how long I’ll be out for, but you must stall somehow.”

“Alright, I’ll try. But Rory….please hurry.”
I smiled, “I’ll try my best.” I promised him. I then closed my eyes and let the sleep take me.

~ ~ ~ ~
I woke up in the field of grass once more. The dream wolf was waiting patiently for me. “Why have you brought me here? You couldn’t have chosen a worst time!”

The wolf tilted his head, “You will not be out for more than a minute I promise you. Though time may pass normal here, it passes slower here. But this is not what I brought you here to tell you. I am here to show you your potential.” He said.

“What do you mean….potential?” I asked him. We walked side by side as wolves through the grass as we spoke.
“Potential of being a Dreamer.” He said, “You have great power in you Rory. You have hardly unlocked any of it.”

“Then unlock the rest of it. I need all the help I can get if I am to defeat the Vampires. Or try and find peace with our races. If there is more power, then give it to me and let me go back.”
The wolf shook his head, “It is not my place to give you any power Rory, only you can do that. I simply chose you as a Dreamer, by doing so I gave you everything you need, but it is up to you to unlock your power. Only you, you must find it within yourself and unleash it. You must break the fog on all of the minds of the Vampires and wolves; you must show them the truth.”

I stopped walking, “Why can’t anything be easy?” I asked out loud.
The wolf laughed and grinned at me, “Things may seem that way, but I promise…there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now, it is time for you to go back, you know what you must do. Good bye…until next time.”

~ ~ ~ ~

I shot my eyes open and pushed myself off the ground. The tall grass swayed around me with the light breeze. I got to my feet and stood next to Damien. “That was fast.” He commented.

“How long?” I asked.
“Maybe a minute?” He shrugged. I turned and looked at all of the Vampires then let my gaze rest on the leader.

“I’m sick of this. Tonight we terminate the wolves. All of them.” I quickly formed into my wolf state and grew to my full size. Damien took a step back and did the same. I let out a fierce growl from deep within my throat.

“You will not harm anyone.” All of the Vampires winced and touched their heads. I pushed harder, trying to force myself into their minds. I had to break the fog the wolf had said, break the fog. I locked my jaw and focused, “You will not harm them!” They all took a step back and grabbed their heads.

“Stop!” The leader yelled, “We cannot communicate with you that way!” He groaned from the pain of me trying to push through. I growled, come on Rory, unleash your power. There had to be a way of triggering it somehow. I closed my eyes and focused. Memories rushed through and played like a video on fast forward, yet I understood all of them instantly. I could feel the moons power against my back and I focused on that as well. I let them all take me over from the inside. I remembered my friends. I remember meeting Damien for the first time, I remembered running away with him, I remembered meeting the wolves, I remember becoming the doctor, I remembered Blue, Dave, and Mason. I remembered all of them. My friends and family. I felt something stir inside of me. Love. I loved them all, even the Vampires, and the humans. I loved all of them.

Something awoke inside of me. I felt the new power. I open my eyes, and my pupils dilated as I met the gaze of the Vampire leader as he sprung forward to attack. “You will not harm anyone!” I impact of my voice shook all of them to the ground. They yelled out in surprise and clutched their heads but not in pain.

“Back away!” I growled at them, Damien added his growl as well, “Back!” They scrambled backwards until they were all a little ways away.
“How….?” The leader asked astonished.

“I am a Dreamer and I demand peace. Do not test my power.” I growled at them, “You have all been foolishly blinded for countless years. The time of war is over…we will have peace. I am going to break the fog.”
Damien stood by me, “Rory can you do that?” He asked keeping his eyes on the Vampires.

“Yes.” As I said it, I knew I could. I could feel the power in me, and I was curious what I could do with it. I had a feeling I was just beginning to tap into it. I closed my eyes and focused on that power. It responded instantly. I could feel each and every one of the minds around me, even Damien’s.

I wasn’t sure how I did it, but I suddenly found that I had drug all of our consciousnesses into the dream world. We were all still on the grasslands but the dream wolf was there. All of them slumped to their knees.
“You have done well.” He smiled at me.
“What is happening to them?” I asked.

“They are getting the answers they have always wanted…I am opening their minds. You have done it Rory. You have saved everyone.” He came forward and touched my forehead with his nose. “Go now…return to the caves and live your life. I will call for you again someday…but for now, be at peace.” His warm breath washed over me and I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and found I was still standing with the Vampires on their knees in front of me. I released the power and turned human. I sat in the grass in a daze. Damien was next to me…wide eyed, “Are you alright?” I asked him.
He slowly nodded his head. “The wolf…” He said looking at me, “He spoke to me.”

I frowned, “He did? I didn’t see him speaking with you.”
He nodded, “He told me what I was to do next.” He shook his head and gazed over all the Vampires.

“He spoke with them to…I think he told them what to do next too.” I looked at all of the Vampires slumped over, some were speaking to themselves, some were crying, and others stood motionless.

I grinned and started laughing. Damien looked over confused. I found that I couldn’t stop laughing, “Damien! We don’t have to fight anymore! We won! Things are going to change for the better now…we can take over the government, we can change the lives of everyone!” I said happily. I let out a whoop and my voice echoed across the grasslands. I changed into a wolf and took a deep breath. I let out a loud deep howl, if any of the wolves heard it, they would know that I had succeeded.

Today was a day to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay new chapter!!! = D Comments and stuff would be great. ONly like five or less chapters left of this story you all! THen its onto Essence of Water!!

AND THANKS FOR THIS BLUE!!

Image

_CORRI_