A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 10

“A Demon?” I questioned he nodded his head.

“Thats.... unusual” I said thinking. Then Mike asked me “Hey do you.....um uh want to go for a.....walk with me?” I blushed and nodded my head. Strange he doesn’t laugh at me when my face turns red.

***Mikes P.O.V.***

Her eyes light up as soon as I asked her out so I grabbed her hand and we began walking. She blushed lightly I didn’t laugh I could tell she didn’t like getting laughed at.

I took her to the park then I asked her “Hayley? That Alex boy why did he blackmail you?” She looked at me then sighed. “Beacuse I was the only girl at school he wanted me to him self, he didn’t let me see my friends and I had to do what he said or he would use the pictures so he made me sleep with him and stuff.” She replied.

How dare he when i see him im gonna strangle that boy till he chokes and begs for me to let go.

She looked away then I saw something shinny coming from her eye it was tears she was crying. Then suddenly she hugged me “I’m scared I’m really scared” she whispered I hugged her tight “It’s alright it’s all right he wont touch you any more”

She leaned into my shoulder and cried silently and I put my head on top of hers. I kissed her head but she didn’t seem to mind. I pulled her away then asked.

“Um Hayley do you have any where to stay” she looked at me and blushed then shook her head. An idea came into my mind “Well you could....um uh i mean if you want...... stay with me.... at least on till you find Justin.” When I said that her eyes light up.

“Thank you so much Mike thank you really how can I make it up to you?” she asked.
“Just be your self and tell me if somethings wrong” she nodded her head then smiled hugging me again. I got a wif of her intoxicating essance but it wasn’t human....

***Hayleys P.O.V.***

The rest of the day we just walked around the park getting to know each other better. The I saw someone I shouldn’t....

My Uncle

“Mike can we go please” I asked him he looked at me his cute face was confused. “Whats wrong?”

“My Uncles here”

“He doesn’t know your gone does he?”

“Nope now lets go”

And i pulled his hand taking him into the forest “What are we gonna do he can probaly smell my blood” I whispered he thought for a moment then he took of his top.

“What are you doing” I said blushing and new shade of red. “Put this on he wont be able to smell your scent” he said handing me his t-shirt.

I didn’t argue with him so I put on his t-shirt. “Whoa I can bearly smell you” he said. “Are you sure this will work?” I asked panic flowing threw my voice. He nodded his head and began walking away “I be right back you stand here or the two of us will cause suspition” He answered. And he dissapeared.

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

I walked away and her beautiful face was paniced.I was along the streets bearly remembering that I was wearing a shirt. A few girls blushed at me then one had the guts to come up to me.

“You should where a shirt” she said slightly blushing. “I know I was just jogging and it got to warm for me” I came up with. And she belived it “Well see you around” she replied and walked of.

I stayed in the park until her Uncle had left then I went back to find her. When I did I saw that boy from starbucks was kissing her and I could attomaticly tell she was scared.

***Hayley’s P.O.V.***

I stood there waiting until Mike would come back. I think it was now a few hours since he left I began to think he had gone without me.

I was snapped out of my thought by a tig snapping I turned my head quickly and saw Josh walking towards me. I turned to run but in a flash he was in front of me “Aww come on Hayley have some fun I know you know what we are” He said advancing on me.

He grabbed my wrists and pushed me into a tree I winched from the pain.He leaned into me my body molding into his. He leaned forwards “Have fun” he whispered then Kissed me.

It was rough but then got softer and sweeter but I still didn’t give in I was to scared. He licked my lower lip begging for an entrance I wouldn’t let him so he tightened the grip on my wrists making me winch in pain.

He quickly stuck his tongue in my mouth and searched frankly. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but then I heard a growl but it looked like Josh was waisting no time with me.

Then smack Josh fell to the ground Mike held him up by the scruff “If you ever touch her AGAIN I will burn you to ashes! You GoThat?!” he spat Josh nodded his head in fear.

“LIAR!” shouted Mike throwing him into a tree it broke in half I was too scared of Mike right now I turned away. I could still here them.

“Hayley it’s alright he’s gone now and he’s not comming back” said Mike softly putting his arms around my waist and pulling me from the tree I wouldn’t look at him.

He made me face him his golden eyes watching me intently. “I’m really sorry you had to see me like that I had an adreadline rush I’m really sorry” he apologized.

I looked into his eyes he was telling the truth I hugged him. We stood there like that for about ten minutes and I was mainly asleep but he didn’t notice.

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

I apologized to her until she hugged me and we stood like that for about ten minutes not moving at all. “Hayley?” I asked nothing happened.

Her breathing got slower and I pulled her away from me she was practicly sleeping. I lightly picked her up into my arms she nuzzeled her head into my bare chest and lay there peacefully.

I smiled at her and my wings sprouted from my back and we flew up in the air I was careful to not wake her up with the noise.

We flew over to my house it was big ( a mansion in other words) it was red with black flags and a red wing on it to simbleize us.

I walked into the house and started to walk up the stairs when I heard someone call my name. “Mike is that you?” they asked I turned around and saw my sister Emily.

She looked at Hayley “Mike who’s that?” she asked with interest. “This is my friend Hayley she has no where to stay so she’ll be here for awhile” I explained.

“Well mom and dad are here and they want to talk to you” she said I sighed “I’ll just leave her up in a guest room first” I said and started walking up the stairs again.

“It’s important it can’t wait” she said I sighed in annoyance “Fine” I walked into the living room and sat down in front of my parents Hayley sleeping in my arms.

“Micheal who is that?” my mother asked “This is my friend Hayley she has no where to go so I’m letting her stay here” I explained again.

“Does she know about” my father asked I nodded my head. “She’s looking for Prince Justin” I added. I looked at her she was sleeping soundly.

Why would she look for that boy.... she mustn’t no what he did all those years ago.

“Micheal do you think she’s one of them?” asked my father. He probaly knew I was bringing her here. “No she isn’t but her essance isn’t human.” I explained they stared at me.

“Justin give her to me” said my mother holding out her arms. I shoke my head “She could wake up” “Elx sherm” she muttered.

Damn my mother knowing elf tounge and there spells why did she half to be part demon/elf
I handed Hayley to her she was now deeply sleeping thanks to the spell my mother put on her. I mother examined her and looked troubled she looked at me her eyes big with worry.

“She is an Elf” she exlaimed I was breathless. “Bu-but” I studdered. “We hunted Elf’s long ago until there was none left beside you and a few others” I replied.

“Do you think she’s the one from the prophecy?” I asked standing up. “Son sit down” said my father. “Alabaster we should put her into a bed let her have her rest.” Said my mother. “Emily get in here please” my mother called.

Emily came in the room happy and cheerful “Honey could you take Hayley up to a guest room” my mother said. She nodded her head and picked up the sleeping angel in my mothers arms I had one last look before she left.

“Son Elfs weren’t made to be in this world and they where cunning and tricky” my father said.

I stood up again “Hayley isn’t like that people BAD people are after her she even ran away from her home just to be safe and now she’s looking for Prince Justin to help her. She is very scared of one boy inparticular he used her and now she’s scared to even walk around in public.”

“Mike I know she’s good but there are worse people after her she has had the same dreams I had when I found out I was an elf but those people came no matter what happens” my mother replied her voice was very calming and relaxing.

“What are we gonna do?” I asked burying my face in my hands. My father put his hand on my shoulder “Mike help her find Justin he can protect her more than we can” my father exclaimed.

I nodded my head.

That leech won’t lay a hand on her.

“I’m gonna check on her I’ll see you later.” I replied and went to a guest room to find Hayley.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i avent uploaded in ages

so dis is for you guys :P