A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 12.

***Damien’s P.O.V.***

It’s been two days and we still haven’t had any signs of Hayley at all. We all miss her so tonight we all decided to go out to help get our minds of her for a while.

“Damien! Dude are you ready yet!” shouted Brandon slaming his fist on my door. “Just a sec!” I yelled back putting more gel in my hair.

Man i love my hair. I have spent about i think 15 minutes doing it.

I walked out of the room where Caleb and Brandon where waiting “Finally how long do you have to do your hair for?!” asked Caleb. I shrugged “Lets go!” I said and we simply ran out of the room.

About just 10 minutes later we appeared in front of the club. We looked at each other and walked in we where soon surronded by strobe lights and girls.
I smiled

I can get used to this

“I’ll see you guys later” I called over the music and joined in the crowd and started dancing. I was dancing with some girl enjoying myself then I smelt her blood near by.

I looked around the room and my eyes fell onto her Light brown hair. “I’ve got to go” I told the girl I was dancing with. She nodded her head and walked of.

I walked over to her thinking my eyes where playing tricks on me but the weren’t. I tapped her shoulder lightly and she turned to look at me her brown eyes wide.

“Da-Damien?” she chocked I nodded my head and she jumped on me hugging me tightly “I missed you so much” she whispered. “I missed you to Hayley please tell me why you left” I pleaded with her.

She looked up at me “First tell me how much gel do you use in your hair?” she asked giggling. I laughed “I’d say alot”

“Well it was Alex and the things he did to me and seeing my mother” she said the last part softly but I still heard her. I tilted her chin so she would look at me “I understand about Alex but what about your mother?” I asked her.

She was quiet hopeing I would give it up but I didn’t I wanted to know why...

***Hayley’s P.O.V.***

I was quiet hopeing Damien would give it up but he didn’t “You know the way my mother just walked out in the hospital not saying a word to me?” I asked he.

“Yea what was up with that” he asked. “My mom hates me ever since my father died when I was nine in a car crash. I was with him but they pulled me out and I managed to survive but barely... And he-he didn’t he...di-died” I chocked out tears forming in my eyes.

He hugged me “I’m sorry I shouldn’t have asked.” He whispered into my hair. “It’s ok I never talked to someone about it before” I whispered back.

“Hayley what are you doing here?” he asked me. I looked up at him and smiled “I’m here with my friend Mike” he looked confused. “Who?” he asked.

Suddenly Mike’s arm was around my waist pulling me from Damien “Who are you!” he spat probaly thinking it was Alex. “Mike this is my friend Damien” I explained he seemed to calm down a bit.

“Damien this is Mike” I introduced each other they shoke each others hands. “Nice to meet you” they both said. “I’ll be right back i’m going to go get a drink” I said. Mike nodded his head and Damien smiled his famous flirty smile. I walked of.

I reached the table with drinks and food on it and grabbed a glass. I drunk it in one go and suddenly I felt dizzy. I gripped onto the table the drink was spiked.

Suddenly someone was holding me “Ahh Hayley I thought you would be here. Come we’re going to go to my house now” said Jason. I turned to face him and he crashed his lips to mine.

I didn’t know what was happening so I kissed him back. He pulled away and lifted me in his arms and over to a couch in the back of the room.

Most people were making out. So he got on top of me and began to kiss me I kissed him back we where in full make-out session. Then he began to take of my jacket and I took of his shirt.

He handed me another drink and I drunk it not knowing what was happening. He began rubbing my side while kissing me. Then he lifted me up in his arms.

“Your prescious friends are coming we will finish this of later.” He said to me. Running out of the club and into the fresh air. I shivered from the cold air but we where soon at a house in the woods.

***Mike’s P.O.V.***

“Hey Hayley should be back by now” said Damien. I nodded my head “Thats right lets see if she’s there?” said his friend Brandon. We walked over to the drinks and she wasn’t there. Damien reached his hand out for a drink I slapped it away.

“Hey man what the big idea?” He asked. “It’s been drugged” I said then a worried expression was on my face. “You dont think” began His other friend Caleb.

“She did and someone has her I know it there still in here to” I said. We began looking around the club for her we walked to the back and I saw her jacket there and someones top.
“Oh no” said Damien. I turned to him “what do you mean?” I asked. “It’s Jason he has magic and he’s a vampire he uses his magic to controlle Hayleys mind make her do what he pleases” he explained.

My blood began to boil “We have to get her back” I hissed they all nodded there heads.
Why is it all ways the beautiful one and why her WHY!
♠ ♠ ♠
okey dokey thankz 4 readin