A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 14

***Brandon’s P.O.V. ***

It’s been a day and were all freaking out about Hayley and with Jason with her who knows what will happen.

“What are we going to do?” I asked. Caleb sighed “We have to tell her Uncle he is already freaking out.” I sighed and sat down on the sofa. “Ok we should tell him he could help look for her he knows her scent the best” I agreed.

Damien and Caleb stood up “We’ll tell her Uncle you and Mike stay here for any news” said Damien we both agreed. They left and I turned to Mike who was standing at the window.
“Uh Mike?” I asked he turned around his eyes were red with tears. “What?” he answered “How did you meet Hayley?”

He sighed “I bumped into her the day she ran away and I took her to Starbucks then beat the hell out of this vampire called Josh” he explained fire in his eyes when he said Josh’s name.
“Was she hurt?” I asked. He shoke his head I let out a sigh of relief. Then the door opened and Alex came in looking pissed. He came up to me.

“Where Is She!” he spat. I glared at him “Jason took her all because of YOU!” I spat back. “What’s your name?” asked Mike coming up behind us. Alex looked at him.

“Alex” he said then Mike punched him and he hit the wall. “What the hell!” he shouted. Mike walked over to him and lifted him up then backed him into the wall.

“If you dare touch her again I will Kill you” he threatened Alex looked scared. “Fine...Fine I won’t touch her” he pleaded. Mike didn’t look pleased but he let him go. Alex scurried out the door I turned to him.

“What was that about” I asked him he relaxed “Hayley told me about what he did she was scared to go back she was crying too” he explained.
I nodded my head “We’ll get her back”

***Hayley’s P.O.V. ***

~~~D REAM~~~

I STOOD THERE AND THE THREE CLOCKED PEOPLE WHERE TALKING IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM. I WAS IN A BED I DIDN’T KNOW HOW I GOT THERE. THE GIRL TURNED TO ME “OOH YOUR AWAKE” SHE SAID. I GLARED AT HER “WHY ME!” I SHOUTED.

ONE OF THE BOYS CHUCKLED AND STEPPED FORWARD “YOU WILL JOIN US IN FIVE DAYS TIME ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR FATHER HAD DONE” HE SAID MY BLOOD BOILED. “MY FATHER?” I WHISPERED. THE OTHER BOYS STEPPED FORWARD AND WALKED OVER TO THE BED AND SAT BESIDE ME. “HAYLEY YOUR FATHER KILLED US WE CAME BACK OVER THE YEARS BIT BY BIT AS YOU GREW OLDER WE WANTED REVENGE AND YOUR GONNA HELP US GET IT”

I FOUGHT AGAINST THE TEARS “NO I WON’T HELP YOU!” I SHOUTED THEY ALL LAUGHED “YOU SAID THAT LAST TIME BUT AS WE SAID IT’S IN YOUR BLOOD” SAID THE GIRL. THE BOY LEANED CLOSE TO ME HE LOOKED AWFULLY FAMILER..

~~~DREAM END~~~

I woke up in tears and Jason shaking me. “Hayley wake up damn it” he pleaded. I tried to talk but I couldn’t move and I could see my body lying in his arms my eyes where a crystal grey.

I tried to move but nothing happened “Keith!” he shouted and Keith came in the room. “What” he moaned then he saw my body lying there tears all stained my face.

“We have to use the magic” he said. Keith nodded his head and they chanted in a language I didn’t understand. Suddenly I was screaming or well my body was.

The screaming got worse and Keith had to hold his hand over his ears. “Hayley wake up! Snap out of it!” he shouted shaking my body.

I was scared of what was happening I tried to stop but in the end nothing worked. My spirit form grew weak and I fell to the floor. When I opened my eyes again I was back in my body.
I looked up at Jason he had tears brimming his eyes. “Jas--” I choked he looked at me and hugged me. “I’m sorry I’m really truly sorry” he apologized.

I squirmed to get away from him he reluctantly let go. I stared into his green eyes. But I stood up wobbling a bit “This is all your fault!” I screamed at him.

He looked sad with himself for what he has to do. I ran out of the room and down the hall. As I was running I ran into someone I looked up and saw Keith.

I gasped but he put his hand over my mouth and dragged me into a room. I looked around and he dragged me over to the bed and put me on it.

He sat on top of me so I couldn’t get away. “What the—“ I began but he smashed his lips to mine it was pure bliss I immediately kissed him back.

I could fell him smirk and I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist. Then we got under the quilts and I forgot everything except what was happening...
I woke up smileing

That was fun

I turned to face Keith he was still sleeping. I couldn’t remember anything that happened before last night or even how I got to this house but right now I was happy.

I kissed him on the lips and he woke up still tired he rubbed his eyes. I giggled and he smiled at me. “Hello Hayley” he murmured. “Hi” I giggled. He sat up and I sat up with him “Hayley do you remember anything that happened?” he asked me.

I shoke my head “no I don’t remember anything should I?” I asked. He shoke his head “no just remember that you should be with me” I smiled at him.

“Go get ready there’s clothes in the closet for you” he said I smiled and got up grabbing the sheets with me and went into the cupboard.

When I came out I was wearing a dark purple miniskirt with black leggings and purple pumps. I was wearing a black tank-top with a red heart on it.

I did my hair then Keith came up behind me. “Hayley you have to get away from here” he said. I turned and stared at him “What do you mean?”

He sighed “Hayley I love you but you love someone else you just can’t remember so I have to let you go when you leave your memories will come back” explained.

I hugged him “Well thank you for making me happy even if it wasn’t true” he smiled softly. “Now to sneak you out without Jason finding out” he chuckled.

We got up and he packed a bag for me with food and drink for 2 days and an extra pair of clothes. We walked to the back to I turned to him “Thank you Keith you I will remember as a good friend” I said and walked of. I was about a mile away and I heard sirens go of.
I smiled and ran of into the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok thankz 2 all who read this