A Normal Girl Now In Love With A Vampire Prince

Chapter 19.

***Hayley’s P.O.V. ***

I woke up and saw I was tied to a chair. I struggled to get free but it was no use it only burnt my wrists. “Stop struggling!” commanded a voice. I looked to see where it came from but it was to dark.

“Let Me GO!” I screamed, then someone came out of the shadows it was a girl in a black robe, then I realished it was the girl from the dreams.

And why would we do that? Only a few hours and your ours” she stated, tears where forming in my eyes. “Please!” I cried she laughed and stepped closer “NO!” she cackled.
Tears where streaming of my face and I started struggling. I imagined until my head was sore that the ropes where cut, then they where.

I stood up and began to run, I was running fast not looking back. But then it was me running so I tripped and fell. I felt someone lift me up I looked up and met the eyes of Luke.
I growled at him he just laughed. And carried me into the room. I also noticed that he was wearing his cloak. I kicked against him and nearly got out of his grip until he grabbed me tighter until I couldn’t breath.

“Luke don’t kill her!” shouted the girl, I looked at Luke and he realiesed is grip on my but he still had me tight. “I’m Silver nice to finally met you in person” she said. I just glared at her.
“I want some answer’s!” I screamed. She sighed “Very well then let us talk” and gestured to the now three chairs in the room. Luke dragged me over and sat in a chair with me on his knee.

“Luke im a big girl you know” I stated, he just laughed. I turned to Silver “why am I an elf?” I asked her. She smiled “When your father died he give you his magic since you where so young and it was life or death, he wanted you to live” she explained.

“So if he didn’t he--” “He would still be alive” she finished. I struggled against Luke “If you stay with us you can see your father again” said Luke.
I stayed still.

My friends and the life i enjoy now or the new one of being evil but seeing my father.

I cried and Luke put his head on my shoulder “It’s alright” he whispered. I struggled agsinst him “I may be abe to see my father again but i’m sure he wouldn’t want to see me like this!” I shouted.

I got out of Luke’s death grip and ran out the room. “Leave her be” said Silver holding back Luke. I ran out of the room but I wasn’t far away until I felt someone grab onto my arm and jerk me back.

I fell on my ass, so I looked up at the person it was a boy, he had dark brown hair and grey eyes he was also wearing a cloak. I looked into his eyes and was scared I couldn’t move at all.

He was the leader I know it “Don’t run we will find you anyway” he said staring deep into my eyes. I tried to pull away from him, but instead he had his own idea’s.
He tilted me chin so I would look him in the eye’s they where glowing a strange colour. “Don’t run” he commanded, I nodded my head.

He then lifted me bridal style and carried me into a differnt room. It was a fancy room with a red saitin bed and black wallpaper and carpet. The wardrope was made out of mahogany and there was a few other essencils.

He pulled me over to the bed and sat me down on it. “You should sleep” he said putting on a warm smile. I didn’t do anything just stare.

Then in a blink of an eye he was gone. I sighed and put my head on the pillow a few silver tears dropping from my eyes as I did so. I soon fell asleep....

***???’s P.O.V. ***

I left her room, she was left there staring, she was scared, so I was doing my job. I walked down the hall a smile on my face from seeing her.

“Zane!” called Silver walking down the hall after me, I turned to her “yes?” I asked. “I thought you weren’t going to see her until tonight?” she asked.

I laughed “ahh Silver I just changed my mind if she was like what Luke said she was I wanted to see her for myself” she laughed “so was she like what Luke said she was?” she asked.

I smiled “even better she would make a fine queen, now let’s go talk about how to make her join us” I stated, she smirked “very well”
In a room

Silver and I where sitting waiting for Luke to come, it has been about 10 minutes and he still hasn’t came yet, then the door opened and Luke walked in.

“What took you so long?” asked Silver, he smiled “I was seeing my princess” I glared at him “she isn’t yours” I stated he laughed at me.

When Luke sat down we began to talk “What will we do? She wont join us be us persauding her we only have one other way” said Luke, I nodded my head in agreement.
“We have to use the drug then, the last time we used this was over 134 years ago” laughed Silver. “So it’s settled we will use the cursed drug.

They nodded their heads in agreement and I smiled “this will be plesant” they laughed and we stood up.

“We shall get ready and get her something nice to wear Silver” I ordered. Silver nodded her head and smiled.

Silver always loved doing fashion before she was one of us.
Then they left getting ready for tonight.