Let It Be

Drowned In The Flame

Ville's p.o.v.

I was jolted out of my slumber when cold ice water hit my skin and barbie girl was being blasted. " FUCK THAT'S COLD!" Bam shouted from beside me and I groaned. I opened my eyes just in time to see Lily bolt out of the door and Bam right on her heels.

" Might as well go after them so Bam doesn't throw her in the pool." I muttered and got up out of the soaking wet bed, and quickly made my way down stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard screaming. That's when I really started running. And then I heard a splash.

" Huvila , auttaa we! I'm säikähtänyt! Oikeastaan säikähtänyt! Haluta auttaa we!!!" Lily yelled and started to cry because she was scared. " Haluta auttaa we! I-KIRJAIN don't wanna kuihtua!!" She sobbed. Then everything went quiet which scared me. When I got to the pool out back, I dived in after her without a second thought. ' Please let me be not too late.' I prayed as I reached her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gerard's p.o.v.

" Is she going to be okay?" I asked, close to tears now. The man with his left arm tattooed completely nodded.

" Yeah, she'll be alright. She'll need a bit to recover after she wakes up, but she'll be fine." he said. " Oh, you must be Gerard Way. It's nice to finally meet you, Lily's told me so much about you."

" Good things I hope."

" Most good, some annoying. I'm Ville Valo by the way." Ville introduced himself. " And my name is pronounced Vill-le Va-lo." He added, holding his hand out for me to shake.

" It's nice to meet you too Ville." I said, shaking his hand. " So, do you know any embarrassing things about Lily?"

" Plenty. One day when she was thirteen, she decided to climb the front tree in my yard in a mini skirt. Lily slipped, fell, and caught her foot caught in between two branches that kept her from falling onto the ground. So everyone that was near the house saw her pale pink underwear." Ville said laughing.

" I wish I could've seen that." I said laughing along with him.

" But you can, I've got pictures." he said and I heard groaning.

" Ville, cig and lighter now.." Lily groaned, finally coming to.

" But you quit smoking two years ago." he protested.

" Does it look like I give a fuck?" she asked, irritated.

" No." Ville said and pulled a box cigarettes and a lighter from his pants pocket, then handed them to her. " Here ya go, just keep them both. I've got more where that came from."

" Heh, that's what you said when you first learned that I started smoking when I was twelve and I begged you not to tell anyone." she said with a smile. Then took a cig out of the box, put it in her mouth, and lit it. Lily took a long drag before asking, " Do you want one Gee?"

" Sure." I said, grabbing one out of the box and letting her light it for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" So as you might already know, the asshole whom threw me in is Bam and the loving guy who rescued me is Ville." I said and Bam pouted. " Okay, the Jackass whom threw me in. Better Bam Bam?" I asked smirking.

" I already said that I was sorry, I had no fucking idea you had a phobia like that."

" S'okay. Anyways, do you know how to make a drink called 'Adios Mother Fucker'? If you do, I might forgive ya." I asked smirking and he smirked at me back.

" Of course."

" Thank you dick head."

" Lily..." Ville said warningly.

" Hermy, I'm just playing. Don't get your thong in a twist." I said with a smile.

" So what do you think of Bam so far?" he asked whilst Bam made me my drink.

" Aside from the pool thing?"

" Aside from the pool thing."

" I think he's cool. When I walked into that bedroom and saw you two together, it was too damn cute. You were smiling in your sleep and I haven't seen you do that in only god knows how long, you probably got laid by him last night." I said and Ville immediately blushed. I smirked.

" The way your eyes light up when you see him, the way you're so happy whenever he's with you. And when you two are together, I can practically feel the love between you two. I never felt something that strong since...." I trailed off.

" Since Enkeli." Ville whispered and it took all that I had not to cry.

" Yeah, since her. And I still do."

" Does he know?" my best friend asked, pointing to Gee, whom was watching Novak do something crazy.

" Ei , hän has ei mallikelpoinen ja I'd aika elatus se että elämäntapa ajaksi kas noin. Tokko hän aina perustaa rikki he'd ajatella että I'm kohteleva hänelle koska kilpistyä."

" Ainoastaan areena te?"

" Kipeästi I-KIRJAIN olen , ainoastaan I-KIRJAIN ajaa kuin hänelle. Ainoastaan mikä I-KIRJAIN koetella ajaksi hänelle can't estää heila jotta mikä I-KIRJAIN hiljentää koetella ajaksi Enkeli. I-KIRJAIN ajatella , ei , I-KIRJAIN osata että dumpata Enkeli hölmö erehtyä että I've aina kokoonpantu kotona minun intimiteetti elinikäinen!"

" Oi Lilja." Ville said shaking his head.

" I-KIRJAIN osata Huvila , I-KIRJAIN osata" I said and turned my attention to Gerard who's laughing his ass off at Novak. " What the fuck just happened?" I asked, switching to english.

" Novak... Novak, he... he got hit in the balls!" Gerard manage to say in between laughs. I smiled and began to laugh too. But whilst I laugh, two questions still remain in my mind. What am I going to do about my feeling and using Gee as a rebound boy?
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet some of you nearly had a heart attack due to the chappy title thinking that she had drowned, right? heh... Turns out Lily is using Gerard, but he's cheating on her. I wunder what'll happen next. Who knows?

preveiw

" So Lily, how did you get into Tokio Hotel?" The interveiwer asked me.

' Oh shit.' I thought.
End of Preveiw.

Here's the translations:

Ei , hän has ei mallikelpoinen ja I'd aika elatus se että elämäntapa ajaksi kas noin. Tokko hän aina perustaa rikki he'd ajatella että I'm kohteleva hänelle koska kilpistyä. - No, he has no idea and I'd rather keep it that way for now. If he ever found out, he'd think that I'm using him as a rebound.

Ainoastaan areena te? - But aren't you?

Kipeästi I-KIRJAIN olen , ainoastaan I-KIRJAIN ajaa kuin hänelle. Ainoastaan mikä I-KIRJAIN koetella ajaksi hänelle can't estää heila jotta mikä I-KIRJAIN hiljentää koetella ajaksi Enkeli. I-KIRJAIN ajatella , ei , I-KIRJAIN osata että dumpata Enkeli hölmö erehtyä että I've aina kokoonpantu kotona minun intimiteetti elinikäinen! - Sadly I am, but I do like him. But what I feel for him can't hold a flame to what I still feel for Angel. I think, no, I know that dumping Angel was the stupidest mistake that I've ever made in my entire life!

Oi Lilja. - Oh Lily.

I-KIRJAIN osata Huvila , I-KIRJAIN osata - I know Ville, I know.