Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Well damm I don’t think I would mind

Crap. Crap. Crap.
That was all that was going thought my mind as I ran through the hallways of the castle.
Turns out it wasn't Prince Damien but the butler telling us that he was on his way to talk to Jinx and to warn us to hide me.

So here I am running around the castle trying to find the garden were I was told to go find the big willow tree and hide there till Jinx or Chris came and got me and I wasn't supposed to see by anyone or else I would be taken to Jinx and risk getting caught. I turned a Corner and ran to the Kitchen in look for Jauq.
I found him cooking what looked like some kind of stew at one to the many stoves.

“Jauq I need you're help” I huffed out trying to catch my breath from running three stories to the kitchen which was on the first floor and Jinxes room was on the 4Th floor.

He looked shocked to see me but replied anyways, “What can I help you with Rain?”

“I need help finding the garden Prince Damian showed up early and I can’t be caught or seen till tomorrow night.”

He looked startled but pointed to a door next to the sink and that lead outside. I thanked him and ran out the door trying to find the big willow tree. The sun was shining but there were thunder clouds rolling in from the west. The backyard was a vast piece of land that had paths leading to garden and further away faded into a thick menacing looking forest I followed my instinct and turned right and followed that path. I ran and once I turned the corner I saw a huge willow tree hanging over a lake a couple yards away. Setting my sights on it I ran and made sure no had the chance to see me.

As I got closed I realized how big and beautiful the tree really was. The tree was probably about 20 feet tall with a huge sturdy trunk and long weepy branches that touched the floor creating a thick veil around the whole thing. The leaves were a rich green and swayed in the wind making it look as if they were whispering secrets to the earth. I walked to the branches and parted them and walked inside. At the base of the tree was a long bench that had intricate leaves design as the backing, and if you walked around it far enough over the trees root you could just touch some of the lake. I was so mystifies by the whole aura of the tree that I forgot that I didn't’t belong here.
With a start I realized I should be trying to escape not play hide and seek with the vampires who held my life in the balance. I snapped up from my crouching position and turned around only to have my breath stolen from me by a gorgeous man a few feet behind me.

He was tall and had pitch black hair that was strait and shaggy but well kept with a few strands hanging out of place making his hair look sexy and wild. His facial features were sharp and well angled and my eyes lingered over his full luscious lips which were in a strait line. He was in a black suit and dress pants and had a baby blue colored tie on. After raping his whole body with my eyes I looked up to meet his, they were a vibrant green around the iris and grew darker around the edges fading to black making them pop with how pale he was. His face was scrunched up in a confused look and he was examining me like I was him. An awkward silence passed between us and nether of us knew what to say. He obviously lived here and was wondering why I was here and who I was but I still had a feeling he was different somehow.

Finally he spoke, “Who are you and why are you here?”

His voice was so deep and smooth I shivered from its effects on me and looked up at him meeting his eyes before answering, “I’m not allowed to say who I am or why I'm here but while were on the topic of names who are you?”

His eyes popped in shock for a moment but then returned to normal and he put on a poker face stepping closer to me answering “I don’t think ill say my mom always said not to talk to strangers but you are on my land and I have a right to know who you are.”

His smirk made me nervous and I backed up a little bit keeping the space between if he owned this land then he was a prince and that meant he was a vampire. Not. Good.

“What a coincidence? My mom told me the exact same thing” I said smirking at him briefly and side stepped him when he moved to the side.
Something flashed in his eyes and once I blinked he was inches in front of me holding a strand of my hair in his hand examining it only to bring it up to his noise and smell it.

Oh my god he’s smelling me so that he can find me later on. Crap!
I jerked back in surprise and glared at him. I don’t know who this guy is but he’s getting really annoying really fast.
“Well who ever you are, I have to go I think Jinx is expecting me” I trailed off when I saw his facial expression change to one of surprise. Dang it I’ve said to much I need to get out of here, and fast.

His eyes narrowed on me and a look of suspicion crossed his face and his nose scrunched up before he asked, “How do you know my sister? And why do you smell human?”
Dammmm!
“That’s none of you business, so if you will excuse me I have to go” I said hurriedly before turning and running. I didn't’t get far before who ever he was, was right in front of me again and he had a look of annoyance on his face. Just over his shoulder was Jinx and she had a look of anxiety on her face. My confused face made what’s his face turn around to look at what I was looking at.

What’s his face smiled brightly showing off his pearly whites and a set of razor sharp fangs and said, “Jinx, I missed you.”

“Damien you're back early” said Jinx still not over the shock of seeing him and I together.

Me on the other hand had stopped breathing all together and look on the scene with complete and utter shock. This was Damien? This sexy beast of a man was Damien my new ‘owner’?
Well damm I don’t think I would mind this if he wasn't’t a vampire.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D it feels good to update this!
Are you guys happy? Rain finally Meet Damien ;D
And so it begins! Muahahaha >:D
comment and let me know what you thinkkk pleasee
It isent edited soo let me know if you saw anything i need to fix and ill go back and fix it(:
annnn can someone message me on how to make and change the layout? i still dont know how to -_-
haha ne ways i hope you like it
-Lights(: