Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

What the heck are you going on about?

“No, I refuse to have that crap put on me!”

“Well it’s not up to you, now is it?” asked the snotty lady armed with hot wax and waxing paper.

I am being held against my will in the ‘spa’ to get me ready for the party tomorrow. After I ate Jinx ushered me into this hell hole and I have been her for about 2 hours getting terrorized. First, they threw me in the shower to get my ‘human’ stench off and then they cut my hair, styled it and then they started on my nails first my feet then my hands. Then they got into my face, let me tell you I thought I had good skin considering I lived in a camp with limited resources but dang these girls are vicious. I mean come one not everyone could have the royal treatment or have perfect vampire skin! I'm a human give me a break. They applied make up on me to know how they would do my make up for tomorrow at the party. All the while they constantly talked about how I didn't’t deserve this kind of treatment and how it should be one of them that were receiving it but when I told them to switch with me and that they could become a slave that shut them up.

There were two of them torturing me, both women and vampire. One of them was a red head with a very willowy figure and a big pointy nose with small Beady red eyes that pierce into your core. She also had high cheek bones that some how looked out of place on her face making her face look very harsh and her complexion was pale. Her voice reminded me of a bird being killed.

The other one was a brunette who was short and stocky. She had the manliest voice I have ever heard on a woman, and her hands matched her voice in strength. When she was doing my hair I thought she was going to yank all my hair out of their roots. She had a chubby face and big eyes that slowed you up. She was the one assaulting me with the hot wax right now. Apparently Prince Damien likes his girls soft and free of nasty extra hair.

I am a hairless person to start with but this was crazy they wanted to wax my whole body!

“If I agree to let you do my legs and um… private areas with you not wax my whole body?” I asked cautious about keeping the bed between us.

“Sure as long as you are waxed, then we can move on to your outfit for tomorrow and you’re fitting” she said grinning at me making me shiver. I obliged her and after another hour of tortuous applies and tears I was done and off to my fitting.

I walked into a room filled with mirrors and a stand in the middle with chairs on the side of the room. Off to my right was a rack of beautiful dresses in all shapes and colors. I was ushered onto the stand and told to strip down to my undies so they could measure me.

After all of that jazz I was escorted to Jinxes room. On the way there we passed some Maids that were talking animatedly about someone just arriving at the castle early.

Once we got to jinxes room she opened her door and flung me into it without a word and started to pace the floor in front of me with a nervous look on her face.
Finally after a few minutes I got annoyed and finally asked “What’s wrong why is everyone on edge and why are you so nervous?”

“Shit he isn't’t supposed to be here its going to ruin the surprise I'm sure he has smelled your scent already, crap!”

“What the heck are you going on about?” I asked confused.

“My brother is back early.”

I froze and we shared a look of shock when we heard a knock on her door and a male voice on the other side of the door that was not Chris’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy everyone i hope you guys like this(:
:D comment!<3 Message(: Rate :D
And a BIGGG Thanks to PandaCub3 she helped me with my problem with the story<3
Also i was wondering if any of you would like to be and editor for my story? My friend who is doing to now isent going to be on much anymore and im not confident enought with my writing or grammar to know if i fixed it enough, so if you would like to become an editor and get to read my chapters in advance and help me out it would be greatly appriciated just message me if your intrested and of course i will give you credit in the beginning of each chapter(: