Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Lamps, weapon of choice

“So this is where Jinx is keeping you.”
It was more of a statement then a question but I felt the need to answer either way.

“What are you doing here?” my voice was strong despite what I was feeling, utter shock and dread. It felt like someone poured ice water down my back and I knew a cold sweat had started down my back. How did he find me? How did he know the secret knock that Jinx herself said she would use. Where did he get an extra key? Millions of questions we’re whirling through my head and I had no answers to them. My mind seemed to work in slow motion, my body even slower to react as he strode into the room stopping about a foot from me.

He smirked at me and held up his hand and on his pointer finger was a key, “This is my flat of course I have the keys to all the doors, although I’m surprised I didn't’t think Jinx would put you so close to me considering she was trying to hide you.”

I stood stock still as he talked noticing the way he was staring at me and the subtle way his eyes ran up and down my figure. I needed something to protect myself with and quick. My eyes darted around me and I noticed a letter opener on the dresser to the right of me. I looked at him and noticed he was looking at the letter opener as well before he looked back to me. Shit. He knew what I was trying to do.

Now or never I told myself as I dove for the letter opener. Too late he was there holding it grinning at me.

I stumbled back and tripped landing on the bed staring at him annoyed. He laughed before putting it in his back pocket and stepping closer to me. I scrambled back trying to put more space between us and to look for something to use to protect me.

“What makes you so special that Jinx wants to hide you from me hmm?” his voice was taunting but his face was confused.

“I don’t know maybe you should let me go” I said playing stupid. If he thought I knew nothing about the situation maybe he would let me go? Yeah right I had a better chance killing myself. There was a lamp on the bedside table and I grabbed it and brandished it in front of me. I guess lamps are becoming my weapons of choice.

He stood where he was a few feet between us and stared at me. I felt like an idiot scrunched up against the headboard holding a lamp for protection, I knew for a fact that if he so wished it he could render me helpless in a matter of seconds.

Then he laughed.

His laugh echoed around the empty room as he bent over holding his gut. He laughed so hard that his shoulders shook and his frame bend down. He stood up and whipped imaginary tears away from his eyes and his laughter died down.

I stared at him like he was mental and for all I knew he might be.

“Stupid human do you really think you can defend yourself from me, a vampire, with a simple lamp?” his voice held amusement as he walked closer to me.

In haste I scrambled off the bed and moved to the other side of the room form him. This was not a good situation and even if I try to get away I’m screwed so might as well try and get to the bathroom and hide there. I edged my way over there as he kept walking towards me.

In a last minute dash I threw the lamp which was still in my hand at him in hopes of catching him off guard and rushed towards the bathroom. I turned and didn't’t look back as the lamp left my hands hearing it impact with something, not knowing what as I reached for the handle of the bathroom door.

Too late.
Not fast enough.
Hands grabbed me by my hair and tugged me back.
Hands grabbed my shoulder and slammed me back into the wall.
My face met the chest of Damien and I knew I was screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I'm back,this is short but oh well, I got grounded for about 2 months? something like that and I come back and I only have one comment, I'm disappointed in you guys! I want at least 3 comments before the next time I update and if the sooner you guys comment then the sooner I update, ditto?
love ya, Lights<3