Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

You should see me with my swords

‘Some one is touching me’ I thought as I slowly became aware of my surroundings. I felt a hand gently running through my hair in a soothing manner and my head laid on something firm but soft if that makes sense? My eyes opened slowly and across from me was a black leather seat. I don’t own a black leather couch what’s going on here I thought to my self then sat up.

“I'm glad your finally up were an hour away from the castle and I need to fill you in on things” said a voice that I vaguely remembered .I sat up and looked at Chris apprehensively since I still didn't’t trust him all the way.

“OK what do you need to tell me” I mumbled out till sleepy from waking up, we were in a plane I vaguely remember my grandfather telling me about them I guess the immortals kept the inventions we made. Just then my cheek started to throb and I reached up to rub it but when I touched it I withdrew it quickly and hissed out in pain. Hearing my hiss of pain Chris pounced on me to see what was wrong and winced at what he saw.

“You have a big bruise on your cheek did you get hit before I bought you” he questioned me while asking a lady standing near the door for some ice. She smiled at him flirtatiously and walked off swinging he hips in vain because Chris was staring at my cheek sadly. She looked like a typical bitch even though I lived in a small village we still had all the new and old technology and that included makeup most of the village bitches wore way too much makeup and it made me want to up chuck!

I thought about it then glared at him and slid away from him in disgust and replied “Yeah the alpha werewolf slapped me and so did you when you were trying to teach me respect, you hit the same spot.”

His face darkened and he replied sadly “I didn't’t mean to do that to you, I was only trying to make you understand that you are to respect me and I know that was wrong and I'm truly sorry.”

The lady came up to me and threw the ice at my face then bowed to Chris and went back to standing at the door. I glared at her and flipped her off.

“Stupid whore immortal bitch” I mumbled under my breath and glared at her gently placing the bag of ice on my throbbing cheek.

Chris chuckled and them his face changed into serious “I need to inform you of your duties when we get to the castle.”

“McKay shoot” I said making a fake gun with my fingers and shot at him with it earning another chuckle from Chris and a glare from the attendant standing near the door. I smiled sweetly at her and then stuck my tongue out at her.

“If you plan on keeping your tongue I suggest you keep it in your nasty mouth” hissed the attendant at me clearly mad at me.

“Oh I'm so scared, what are you going do you ugly ass excuse for an immortal” I sneered at her standing up to her showing her I wasn't’t afraid of her. I bet she didn't’t even know how to fight this will be fun if she tries to hit me but ill have to let her take the first hit.

“First I'm going to teach you some manners that’s what” she hissed at me and lunged at me, as in she full on tackled me to the ground.

I wonder why Chris hasn't’t done anything yet he probably is too shocked to do anything or just wants to see us fight, men!

She tried to pin me while bared her fangs at me and went for my neck but I got my feet under her and kicked her off of me. She stumbled backwards and then once she got her balance she stood up she let out a shriek of anger and jumped on my back as I stud up. I screamed as she pulled my hair and scratched my already bruised cheek so I grabbed her head into a head lock and flipped her over my shoulder. She coughed once her back met the floor and she tried to stand up but only made it to her knees. I then kneed her in the gut, and proceeded to kick her in the gut rapidly then I did a round house kick to her head and she was out for the count.

“Stupid whore immortal bitch” I said to her limp body between slight pants of breath.

“Holy shit you kicked her ass” shouted Chris stunned at the scene he just saw.

“You should see me with my swards and with bow and arrow I'm brilliant” I boasted to him resuming the seat across from him and sit in a lady like fashion a smug grin on my face.

“Chris close your mouth and tell me about my duties” said to him annoyed that he was gawking at me like I was a dragon with five heads which is absurd since the most heads a dragon can have is three I would know I’ve scene a baby three headed dragon.

“Right well I bought you for the prince of Vampires as his birthday gift and he will decide what he wants to do with you, but since humans are so rare today I doubt he will kill you” he tried to reassure me when he saw my face pale.

“So there are still chances that ill get killed” I murmured to him feeling numb. He nodded grimly.

I cussed under my breath and slumped into the seat while my hands rubbed the bridge between my eyes in an effort to clam my rapidly betting heart.

“It will be OK Rain he’s not that bad once you get to know him and treats his pets and slaved very well” he said reaching over to pat my arm then got up and went to the front of the jet. I hope he’s right.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven’t updated in like forever but I have 6 subscribers and I am so happy! Thanks to all of you comment or message me it would be appreciated I want to know what you guys think =]