Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Why if there a fridge in the car?

“We are going to be landing in about five minutes and then we will have a half an hour drive to the Castle were you will be washed and fitted for a dress the ball is tomorrow and Damien will be coming back from his visit from the Elf Kingdom” explained Chris to me as I gazed at the fluffy white clouds. Being a cloud must be easy they get to move around the world and bring rain and block the sun sounds easy to me much less complicated than human life that’s for sure.

I bit my lip feeling nervous and played with my hands. “Chris I'm kind of scared” I admitted to him looking at my hands.

I heard him sigh and felt his hand on my back as he rubbed soothing patterns in my back to clam me down. “I know it’s scary but I have a good feeling that Damien won’t kill you and I will make sure to put in a good word for you at the ball all right” he whispered into my ear.

I let my thoughts wonder as Chris comforted me till the plane landed. The door of the Jet opened and Chris gestured for me to walk out first and followed my suite. I looked around feeling nervous but didn't’t let it show on my face. We were at an airport and there were planes flying off and flying back in. The place was huge a big change from my village that’s for sure all of this change scared me but did I let it show ? Nope not one bit I held my head up high and glared at anyone who looked at me to long. A few feet away was a long sleek black car that looked like it could fit thirty people in it was called a limo most rich people had, why them for that matter was beyond me. I walked over to the limo and slid in gracefully not looking at the limo driver who was eying my up with lust in his eyes.

“Thank you” murmured Chris to the man as he slip in after me. I looked around curious to see that there was a small fridge in the middle near the front of the limo I cocked my head at it and slid over to see what was inside of it. “Why if there a fridge in the car” I asked Chris perplexed while opening it to see drinks and little packages of food.

“It’s in case we get thirsty or hungry” he said like he was talking to a child looking at me amused.

“Don’t give that look this is all new to me and I don’t like that you think this is funny” I said to him annoyed and crossed my arms across my chest and huffed.

“My apologies” he murmured to me flashing me a smile then he got out a suitcase and grabbed some papers from it and started to read them.

I looked away from him and looked out the dark window. I hummed a tune that found its way into my head and made words up to it and sung it to my self under my breath enjoying the scenery. I guess Chris heard me singing because he smiled and said “You sing very well did you know that?”

“Thanks it relaxes me and makes me feel better when I'm sad” I said just above a whispered to him my eyes still looked on the blurs passing by. He didn't’t respond but a few minute later the scenery changed into lots of trees and occasionally a crumbling building here and there but other then that it looked like we were in a forest area now. Twenty minutes later we stopped at a grand gate and then pulled up onto a gravel drive way. The drive up to the castle was long it must have taken twenty minutes just to see the Stupid thing in the distance. Finally ten minutes later we pulled up to the front doors of the castle.

The door of the limo opened letting Chris exit first me following right after. The sun blinded me for a second but once they adjusted I looked around. The house was amazing nothing like I have ever seen or heard of the grass was so green and the house was so white I wouldn't’t have guessed that blood sucking vampires lived here. A smile made its way onto my face as I took everything in my eyes landing on Chris and then it disappeared.

He stud there glaring at me then spoke “Are you done you waste of space I would like to get inside and get work done if you don’t mind” he hissed at me angrily.

Shocked I asked “Chris are you OK what’s wrong?”

His face looked outraged as he stalked up to me and slapped my hard across the my already bruised cheek and hissed at me “How dare you address me in such a way I am your superior and will be treated so from now on you will only address me as Master Christopher or Sir is that clear?”

I was in a state of shock and slowly turned to look at him giving him the worst glare I have ever given anyone and pulled back my fist and punched him square in the face satisfied when he stumbled back from the force of the hit. My knuckles throbbed slightly but I ignored it and went to go hit Chris again but before I could hit him Arms restricted my from behind and I thrashed around breathing hard wanting to hit again and again.

“Sir what do you want us to do with it” asked a guard as he rushed over to help Chris up.

“Go find Jinx and tell her to bathe her and get her some clothes I will deal with her later” he mumbled tilting his head back to stop his nose from bleeding even more. I smirked at him as I passed and spit on him as the guard dragged me through the doors to go find this Jinx person.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if this one is boring but i will update soon to make it up to you guys!
OK well i think I'm going to try to update every Tuesday and if i feel like it ill update before then =]
Thanks to all of you guys who commented my and messaged me and to the people who subscribed it really made my day ! comment and message about what you think Love Ya guys!
<3 Maya