Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Mistress Jinx

“Let me go dude what the heck is your problem let me go” I screeched desperately trying to get away from the guy who was dragging me to I don’t even know where!

“Will you shut up” he hissed at me clearly not amused with my behavior, I bet all the other girls he worked with didn't’t act like I do.

“Will you shut up” I mimicked him in a high pitched girlie voice, in return I received a glare from him and I smiled at him innocently. This sucked, he was dragging me down the hallway and was walking to fast for me to keep up so I gave up and went limp letting him drag me on the floor. Though due to his height only my feet dragged.

“You better not cause problems for Mistress Jinx” he mumbled as he knocked on a large wooden door and then dragged me in.

“Mistress Jinx I have brought you the slave that Sir Christopher bought” said the guy as he bowed and dragged me out from behind him.

“Wow that’s what I’ve smelled, and here I thought it was some type of desert” exclaimed an angelic voice excitedly. I peered around the guy and looked to see a girl around my age who was gorgeous, no homo. Her skin was pale very pale and she had black as night hair that shimmered in the light. Her eyes were an icy blue and I knew she got a lot of guys with her looks.

“Bow down to your new master human” the guard sneered to me and shoved my head down to the ground.

I was about to hit him when the girl spoke in a cold and menacing voice “Enough Sebastian I will not have you treat her like that. She may be human but she is still a living being as you and I are and if I ever see you doing something like that I will make sure you get a severe punishment now leave you are of no use to me any more.”

I blinked and looked up at her with a new respect; she was glaring at the guard with a hateful expression. The guard named Sebastian left mumbling about me and how I shouldn't be treated nicely. Psssh he can kiss my butt I thought angrily.

“So your what smells so good” said the girl to me with a smile on her face as she looked at me with awe.

“I guess I can't really smell myself so I wouldn't’t know” I joked to her feeling quite relaxed with around her.

Her smile got bigger and she did something I thought a vampire would never do to me, she hugged me. “Oh Damien is going to love you” she exclaimed spinning me around as I clutched to her afraid of what she was going to do next.
“Oh I'm sorry you must be thinking I'm a freak” she gasped and let me down as I wobbled and fell on my butt. “Oh your still tied up here let me help you” she said and cut my hand restraints.

“Thanks those hurt” I admitted to her. She smiled at me and said “Well I bet you want a shower and more comfortable clothes; go through that door and ill get you some clothes.”

I looked after her as she disappeared into the closet and I sat on the floor stunned, who would have ever thought that I would be in the royal vampire household getting clothes from their princess? She returned, smiled at me and gave me a pile of clothes before disappearing again. Not a second later I heard a shower being started then she was out in the room again ushering me into the bathroom.

The room was all black with white.

I washed up and did all the things you need to do in the bathroom. When I was done I grabbed my towel and dried up and looked through the clothes she put out for me. I was expecting slave clothes but I was surprised by normal clothes. There were dark blue skinny jeans, a black top with a whole bunch of bright neon paint splatters, a matching set of underwear black with blue lace, rainbow socks and a pair of new classic vans. I changed into everything and it all fit perfectly. I brushed through my hair with my hand then parted it the way I wanted and walked out of the restroom.

When I walked out I saw someone that I really didn't’t want to see at the moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its been so long you can tell me how much you hate me in a comment :/
edited by Cookie_1619 :D