Status: Slow updates but still active, comment's make me update faster so the more comments I get the faster I'll update.

Slaves Don't Know How To Fight Back, Guess I'm an Exception

Well this should be Interesting

“You’ll never catch me alive.” I'm sure my screams were heard all around the castle but right now I didn't care, I was running for my life. You see after I disappeared I made my way around about one tenth of the castle before the guards were after me.

“HAHAHA you will never-,” crap.

They caught me.
Cheaters!

Jinx was in her room watching me in amusement as I scowled at the guards dragging me. “Thanks guys I can take it from here.” she said laughing as I stuck my tongue out at them.

“You knew you were going to get caught eventually why fight it.” she questioned in amusement.

I grinned at her and said, “it's more fun.” just then my stomach growled, very loudly, and I blushed in embarrassment.
“What the hell was that.” whispered jinx looking around wildly for the source.

I blushed an even darker shade of red and sheepishly whispered, “my stomach is talking to me.”

She looked at me, her blue eyes wide with wonder, then quickly rushed over and had her head at my stomach before I could say scotch. “What is it saying?” she asked curiously and at that moment I knew we were going to be good friends.

Of course I had to answer sarcastically, because I wouldn't be me if I didn't, “Oh you know it’s just saying that I'm going to die soon if I don’t get fed.”

She gasped and in a blur I was in the kitchen. I blinked and started to take deep breathes to stop the oncoming nausea suddenly thrust upon me. After my little freak out, I took a close look at the kitchen. It was…clean that’s for sure. It looked like a state of the art kitchen all stainless steel appliances with marble flooring which made dazzling designs in the floor. There was one man standing there looking at us, or more like me, just studying me. He looked to be about 30 with faded dirty Blond hair and dull green eyes, he had stubble growing in on his chin and he was dressed like a chef.

He gave off good vibes so I offered a small smile to him and he returned the gesture, then he bowed to Jinx and spoke, “Princess Jinx how are you? What can I do for you?”

“Hello Jauq, this is the new addition to our house she is Damien’s new pet and right now she needs food because her stomach is talking to her.” explained Jinx.

I stifled a laugh and kept my face a mask as he set out to making me something to eat. I watched all the ingredients he put into my food to make sure he wasn't going to kill me or put me to sleep. I wasn't sure what he was making but it looked good.

“Bon appetite.” you didn't have to tell me twice. The smell coming from the food was too good to ignore and my stomach made noises of approval as I fed myself.

“By the way when is the dark prince due back?” asked Jauq as he watched me gorge myself.
“He’s due back by tomorrow, he’s coming form the Elf Kingdom to settle some last minute agreements.” Jinx commented staring at me too but only in fascination.
I looked at them unsettled by their looks and ate slower. “What never seen a human eat before?” I asked sarcastically rolling my eyes and swallowing the food in my mouth.

“No you’re the first I have seen feed and I must say it is a very unique experience.” murmured Jinx looking perplexed.
I started to choke at the strange comment; she had never seen a human eat? How strange, I was sure they would have had other human slaved in the castle, right?
Just as I was going to ask a question Jauq spoke, “we don’t keep human slaves in the castle because often times other vampires cant seem to keep their hands….off.” he explained.

“So I'm the only human slave in this whole castle?” I asked startled.

Well this should be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long ive been really busy
well this is another filler next chapter should be good though i hope you guys like it(:
so please comment, message and all that Jazz
SOOOO i got reported again -_- it says wrong type.....
anyone want to message me on how to fix this? pleaseeeee