Her HeartNecklace is broken

Can you pinky promise me?

“I got lost in your eyes; and destroyed until I mangled at what I'd like to call this nothingness.”
WEDNESDAY’S POV.
The next day in school, was torture. I walked the hallway, alone. Freshly cut marks on my wrists. This time, a dark purple and black striped jacket covered them. I could feel the eyes, staring at me, as I walked the hallway. My lime green studded belt, hanging off my meatless body.

“That’s the anorexic.”
“Look! That’s the girl whose boyfriend cheated on her, with the class whore.”
“Ha, look at that belt. It can barely stare on her. She’s skin and bones. I feel bad for the pathetic mate. No one likes her, except Christina. And, who knows why that beautiful girl would be seen with her.”

Voices and whispers surrounded me. Feeling of pain flooded my body. Don’t they realize, I can hear them? I thought to myself. I stared at the tiled floor. Finally at my locker, I looked up.
“35-22-44” I whispered to myself.

“Hey babe.” I heard Charles voice. So warm, inviting; so beautiful and amazing. I glanced up; a little smile creased my face. The sight I was hoping to see. Charles, standing there, waiting with arms open, was not what I saw. In the distance, I saw Charles and Natalie hugging. He was talking to her. With a red embarrassed face, I looked back towards my locker.

“So, you want to hang out tonight?” Natalie said in her undesirable voice. She was tall, and lanky. She must have at least been a D in bra sizes. Maybe that’s where all her fat went. She’s still too fat for my liking. Skinny to me is the ribs showing. Her long dyed black hair, with a purple tint to it, was pulled back in a bun. Her make up looked as if it was just applied. Unlike Charles, her skin wasn’t flawless. She had little freckles covering her nose. A gap in her teeth, which bothered me deeply, but that’s just the O.C.D. talking.

Charles smile was huge. “Of course, babe. What time?” He flipped his hair out of his eyes. Smiling at her; he was visibly happy. They weren’t going to hang out, and watch TV like Charles and I did. I think we all knew what their plan was. It bothered me to hear this, and think these thoughts. I tried not to listen in to her response. Otherwise, I’d call his house, seeing if he was really there. I really don’t want to do that. If he wasn’t there, I know it would hurt me worse.

I looked at Natalie before shutting my locker. She was whispering something to Charles, before she had kissed his cheek.

I shut my locker, and walked in the opposite direction as them. I heard my name shouted, it wasn’t Natalie, but it surely was a girl’s voice. I turned around, to see who was there. The hallway was a bit too crowded, to see who was who. I rubbed my eye, a moved my contact, hoping somehow this old prescription would allow me to correctly see who said my name.

“Hey! Hey, you! Yes, you, I know you can hear me! Turn around you terd nugget!” The voice shouted, louder and louder each time. Someone came behind me, and put their long arm around my shoulder. I winced at the feeling. Turning to my left, I saw Christina. Taller than me, by a good five inches, and skinny. Her blond hair was straight, and long. She was completely flawless. It was almost impossible to imagine us, (her being a perky, skinny, amazingly tall, flawless, popular and loved basketball player, and me; a tall, lanky, thin, annoy, and depressed girl) as friends. She also, always seemed to find her way into a guy’s heart. She’s currently in love with this boy, who better know he’s lucky as hell to even have a chance with her. Her love story goes back eight months. Yes, eight months they’ve been together. Ever since she’s been as happy as a clam (if my friend Chris were here, he’d say ‘Clams can’t have feelings. Those damn clams.’ Sadly, last year Chris was drunk, and died in a car accident. Boy, do I miss him).

“Oh, hey darling. I couldn’t really see you. Oh Dear Lord, your eyes..” I said, staring at her bright purple eyes.
“Like them? They’re my new purple contacts. Courtney got them too, she looks..” she started to say, but trying hard to be nice, she didn’t finish.
“Ha, horrible? Terrible? I figured. That girl got me last year, and now you. Good luck getting rid of the leech.” I said, being completely honest. Maybe, this is why people can’t stand me. Too blunt, and sometimes too mean. Christina’s face was almost emotionless, if you don’t account for her eyes that almost always looked confused. I wonder, did I say something too honest?
“Ha, Wednesday. Don’t worry, I won’t get sucked in. You know me, and I’m not like that. Anyways, I got your text last night.. I’m so sorry sweetheart. Really, I feel so horrible. Want me to get back at her? How about him? Would you mind if I were to attack him, and gang up on him with my friends?” She said, smiling this almost evil smile, but yet so innocent.
“Aw, babe. No thanks, it’s a lovely idea, really it is. But-” I was about to finish my sentence when she interrupted.
“I know, I know. You still love him. She used to be your friend, and she makes him happy. I still wouldn’t mind getting revenge. Really, it isn’t a problem for me, sweetie!” She said, so preppy. Christina happened to be my best friend since about the second grade. I shared everything with her; and we used to have the same friends. Until, last year when everyone heard this little rumor about me. Ever since they’ve been avoiding me, except Charles. He was always a sweetheart, always caring and he never left my side. I can’t remember a time when he didn’t make me happy. Except when I heard he cheated. His explanation didn’t exactly make me smile either. But, back to the topic. Christina was so sincere; and she tried to be nice. Unless, the person did something to her, then it brings out her evil side. I love it. She’s always stuck up for me, and I love her completely. It’s hard not to love her, really.

“Okay, well lovely, I have to go. Class, I can’t be late again. I already got in trouble for being late, and apparently, I don’t dress appropriately for school. But yet, the girls are able to wear those mini skirts, and I don’t even think that their upper body clothing should be considered as shirts! But, anyhow, I have to go. Text you later I guess.” I said, turning away. She instantly hugged me, it hurt. It didn’t hurt emotionally, but what did hurt, was the bones. They press through my skin. I hugged her back, my elbows hurt as I moved them.

As I walked down the hallway, and everyone had disappeared into their class. I found myself crying. I kept thinking I was fine, all this time. Thinking, that I was better off without him. Yet, the pain was so indescribable. My mascara began to run, and I felt a spirit behind me. I turned around, hiding my eyes.

“Hey Charles..” I said my voice drifted off in the pain I was feeling. My heart belonged to him, and my mind was trying to go else where. It was almost impossible not to cry.
“Hey Wed. Why are you sitting on the floor, Hun?” He said trying to sound like he actually cared. But, in-fact he didn’t care. He will never care about me again. He’s found someone new, and honestly, it’s hard to wonder how he took so many steps up from me, to her. He could have had her all along, why did he waste so much time on me? Why did he waste so much time, when he could have been with her? I love him so much, and he’s trying to care about me, yet it’s so clear that he doesn’t. It’s so painful to watch him here.

“Don’t try to sound like you care. You don’t freaking care. Now, don’t you have somewhere to be?” I said. As much as I wanted him to stay, it would be better for him to walk away.
“Don’t you have somewhere to be?” he said, mimicking me. He knows it gets on my nerves, but it used to make me chuckle. Now, all it does is bring up the good times I shared with him. And, usually when people look back at the good times, they find themselves smiling. Not here. Not for me. It just brought back memories, and made me upset to know I won’t have anymore like them.

“Shut up. I’m sick and tired of people treating me like crap, and to be blunt - I don’t need to see you right now, because your just a reminder of this mistake I made. Maybe, the reason I really did fall so hard, was because I got lost in your eyes; and then they destroyed me until I mangled at what I'd like to call this nothingness that your looking at. ” I said, trying my best to act like he wasn’t the reason I was crying. I stood up and walked out of the school. I wasn’t meant to be here; I might as well leave now. I walked through the doorway, and didn’t turn back to see what I was leaving.
I stood still for a second, and yelled “Screw you.” My voice echoed.
This is my ‘Goodbye.’
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't exactly know what to say right now.

I tried, and it looks okay to me.
Opinions are amazing, lovely. :)
-SincerelySteph