Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

Featuring Some Of Your Favorite Words.

"Ellie, some of your friends are here." A stage crew member came by and informed her. She was standing backstage hanging out with the guys. "Thanks," she spoke to the crew member before turning to Matt.
"I'm gonna go find my friends, come out and meet them if you get a chance." She gave him a quick kiss and walked out into the bar.

A short dark-haired woman called her name as she approached.
It was Ellie's childhood and neighborhood friend, Baylee. They'd been friends for 20 years.

After they talked for a few minutes, Ellie noticed a tall man standing against the bar. Quickly recognizing him, she ran and jumped on him. "Hey Wade!" She squealed as she hugged him. She spoke with him for a bit, along with Baylee.

Matt came up to Ellie as she talked and reminiscent with her friends. "Hey baby," he greeted her.

"Hey, this is Baylee and Wade. You guys this is Matt." It was weird having him interact with her friends, even weirder with her family yesterday.

Minutes past and Destiny & Frank showed up. Matt had to go backstage to help set up somemore.

"Hey Ellie," Frank called to her as she spaced off. "Yeah?"
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" She nodded before they walked outside.

"Oh, hey. I wanted to ask you about you and Destiny. I mean, do you see marriage in the future?" She aked, knowing what he was gonna talk to her about.

"I don't know... but... Gerard called."