Status: Completed. There is a prequel and sequel in the works.

Just Burn the Photographs

For The Taking.

As they settled in the back seat, Derek turned around with a smile.
"Are you two in love? Do you love each other?"
Matt grimaced as Charlie's cheeks turned a faint red.

"Guess not," Derek turned back around with a sorry expression on his face.

No later than 30 to 40 minutes past and everyone besides Ellie and Matt were asleep.
Matt had placed his head on Ellie's shoulder and her back was against the window. He was playing on his PSP while she texted her cousin.

Ellie: 'hey, so matt told me he loved me...'
Destiny: 'and? you didn't say it back, did you?'
Ellie: 'no. couldn't. you know i don't love him.'
Destiny: 'yeah.. =.. so gerard has been cooped up in his apartment for weeks.'
Ellie: 'why?'
Destiny: 'we don't know. no one can get him to come out. not even mikey. he won't talk to anyone.'

Ellie gulped hard as she thought about her ex being cooped up in his apartment. Only god knows what kind of drugs he was doing.

Ellie: 'i g2g. ttyl.'

She placed her phone in her purse, then thought about tonight.
Things had seemed to be going great, considering her current situation, but she didn't even think about Matt loving her. It just seemed so crazy and not likely to her.
'I guess it's time for a change...' she thought, not sure what she was going to do about this situation.

Ellie was still in love with her ex, who she left because he became a drug abuser and an alcoholic.

"Gettin sleepy, hun?"
"Just a little," Ellie replied, followed by a yawn, "are you?"
"Yeah, what time is it?"
Ellie checked her phone. "1:17"
He sat up and shut off his PSP, putting it away.

"You excited about seeing your friends?"
She smiled at him. "Very."

They took a few minutes to get situatied.

As she started to drift to sleep, Matt was humming to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know.
It's been forever since I've updated.
But I've been crazy busy.

I may even post up chapter 3 today! =D

Comments are greatly appreciated.
I do not require comments for updates, but I will take FOREVER to update again if I don't get any, haha.

Cookies in exchange for comments?