Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 6

Image

As soon as Sasori left, you got in bed and drifted off to sleep. Before you knew it, you were dreaming about a future with Deidara and smiled happily into your pillow, not wanting the dream to end. Unfortunately, it did when you heard Tobi screaming down the hall.

"TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!!!"

"DAMN IT, TOBI!! I LOVE YOU AND ALL, BUT YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" you screamed, shoving your head under your pillow.

"Holy shit, I never thought I would meet a fucking woman that swore like me," Hidan said outside your door as he left his room to go strangle Tobi.

Unable to get back to sleep, you crawled out of bed, put your midnight blue dragon robe on, and turned on your music. You put on "Across the Universe" by The Beatles and lit some incense as you calmed yourself before jumping in the shower.

Just as you were getting out, "Let Me Put My Love Into You" by AC/DC was finishing and you left to get something to eat after changing. On your way to the kitchen, you decided to see if Deidara was up. You knocked on the door, but there was no answer. Thinking he might still be asleep, you quietly walked in.

He wasn't in his room and just as you were about to leave, you noticed a note with your name on it sitting on the table.

My dear Okubyoo,

I wanted to leave this in your room for you to get before you woke up, but I was afraid I would wake you. Pein sent me and Sasori on a mission early this morning. I promise we will be back as soon as possible. I don't think I could go more than a few minutes without seeing you. I didn't want to leave you but it was an order. I can't wait until I can return and hold you again.

Love, Deidara

'I wonder what the mission was,' you thought as you left his room and headed for the kitchen.

Everyone was sitting at the table when you entered. Pein looked up as you sat down between Zetsu and Tobi.

"Okubyoo, I haven't decided who your partner will be," he said. "There are only two members who aren't paired with anyone so you will begin training with both of them after breakfast."

"We don't need a partner," Zetsu's black half growled.

You were surprised. This was the first time you'd heard either side of him speak. Tobi just looked at you and hugged you tightly.

"Well, I'm not sure if she would be able to put up with Tobi for very long. You're the only other option. We have plenty of space so it's not like you would have to share a bedroom with her or anything."

"I don't really care who my partner is," you said, slowly eating your food.

"Still, I would at least like to see you in action before I even consider giving you a mission. You've only been here a couple of days and if it weren't for Itachi you wouldn't be here at all."

"I'm surprised he even wants me here. He knows I want him dead." You spoke of Itachi as if he wasn't in the room. All he did was lower his gaze, clenching his fists.

The rest of the meal continued in silence. After finishing, you followed Pein to the small training ground at the base.

"Ok, you'll first go up against Tobi on my command."

"Hai, Leader-sama. Oh, and Tobi?"

"Yes Okubyoo-chan?"

"Don't hold back." He looked at you with what you assumed was a confused expression as you got in your fighting stance.

"Ready? Start!" Pein yelled from the sidelines.

You sprinted towards Tobi, keeping your eyes locked on his. You raised your arm as if to punch him. Tobi block almost immediately. As his arm made contact with yours, however, you lifted your left leg, sweeping him off his feet. You used a small portion of your reserved chakra and pinned him down, his arms crossing his chest.

"I told you not to hold back, Tobi. Man, what a disappointment," you said as you held him there.

Tobi chuckled causing you to frown at him. Before you knew it, he had thrown you off and had you pinned on your stomach.

"Tobi, this isn't over yet." You smirked as you pushed against the ground.

Startled, Tobi jumped off. You quickly threw a punch, forcing him into a tree on the other side of the grounds. As he struggled to get up, you reached into your pack and pulled out four shurikens. You carefully and swiftly threw each one, pinning each of his limbs to the tree.

"I think you can stop now. You clearly won, Okubyoo." You nodded and went back to your starting position. "Zetsu, it's your turn."

You waited as Zetsu moved across the training ground. After Pein commanded the two of you to start, Zetsu disappeared.

'Where could he be...ah, there you are,' you thought as you searched for him.

You jumped out of the way as he appeared behind you. You quickly performed a hand sign.

"Bye Zetsu." His face remained emotionless as he was sucked into a mini cyclone and blown into a rock on the opposite end of the training grounds.

"Amazing. You all may rest. I would like a word with you first, Okubyoo."

Exhausted, you retired to your room after Pein told you that you would be partnered with Tobi. You had managed to shut him up during the fight. Now all you wanted to do was sit in your room and wait for Deidara.

You laid down and started crying. You didn't know why, you just did. Then it hit you. You hadn't received any thoughts from your friends back in Konoha. This worried you greatly. You tried calling out to them but were unsuccessful.

'Fine. If they won't even try to find me, then I'm never going back,' you thought as you fell asleep.

Your nap was going great until you felt someone on the bed. Slowly, you rolled over to find Kisame next to you.

"Okubyoo, I love you. I've never felt this way before," he said as he climbed on top of you, pinning you to the bed.

"Kisame, get off of me," you said wriggling as you attempted to escape.

You realized that his sword was next to him. 'Of course. He's making sure my chakra is drained.'

"I don't think so. I'm gonna make you mine." He kissed you firmly as he started pulling at your clothes.

You couldn't move. You couldn't scream. You just cried as Kisame proceeded to take off both of your clothes. Before you knew it, you were lying naked underneath him, your body trembling from fear. Samehada had sucked up so much of your chakra leaving you weak.

Just as he was about to force himself inside you, there was an explosion. You both looked to find Deidara glaring at Kisame through a hole in the wall.

"Get off of her and I won't kill you, un."

"I would like to see you try, Blondie."

Then Sasori appeared and used his chakra strings to pull Kisame off you. "Leave her alone, Kisame," he said.

Deidara rushed to your side and covered you before anyone else saw. "Are you ok?"

"I am now. Thank you, Deidara-kun," you answered, crying into his chest as he held you close. "I was so scared. I couldn't get him off. There was no one here to help me."

"I will protect you with my life, un."

You giggled. "You sound like a friend of mine. He used the same line on a girl back home. It didn't work for him, though."

He smiled as he held you tighter. Sasori took this as his cue to leave and used the chakra strings making Kisame walk in front of him. Everyone then rushed into the room.

"What in the fucking name of Jashin is going on?!" Hidan asked, or rather, yelled.

Deidara made sure you were covered before moving. "Kisame tried to rape her. Sasori and I made it before he got the chance, un."

"Kisame was a bad boy," Tobi replied peeking out from behind Hidan.

"Yes, Tobi. Kisame was a very bad boy," you replied.

"Can everyone leave us alone now?"

Everyone took the hint and left. Sasori then returned to fix the hole while you were in the bathroom. Before leaving he checked in on you.

"I'm fine. Thank you."