Art's A Blast...And So Are You

Chapter 7

Image

Over the next few weeks, you were rarely seen by the other Akatsuki members. You spent most of your time in your room, only allowing Deidara, Sasori, Pein, and Tobi to enter. The door was kept locked because you were terrified Kisame would return to finish what he started.

Every day, Deidara would tell you everything was fine and that Kisame wouldn't come near you again. You wanted to believe him, but he wasn't the one who was almost raped by a giant shark-man. How does he know, you would think.

Late one morning, you were singing along to "Here in My Room" by Incubus and working on a drawing when there was a knock on the door. You listened for any thoughts and was relieved to hear it was Pein.

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu, Leader-sama."

"Okubyoo, I know you don't feel safe being alone in this room. I discussed this with Deidara, and he agrees that you would probably like it better if you moved into his room. You can start taking your things over there now."

You were speechless. Excited, you forced Pein into a hug and started gathering up your belongings. You worked so quickly that within a half hour you had all your posters, what clothes you had, and your art supplies in your new room with the love of your life. Things started to look good for you.

That night, you felt it was about time you joined everyone who wasn't currently on a mission in the living room.

"Hi, guys."

"'Bout fucking time you left that damn room of yours. Shit, some of us were starting to think you had fucking died and Zetsu ate you without saying anything."

You giggled when Zetsu looked up. "I would have told you." "No we wouldn't have."

"So, what have I missed?"

"Tobi got a lollipop!"

"Tobi, don't you always have a lollipop?"

"Hai!" you shake your head.

Tobi had asked you to play a game with him, and after an hour of you beating him at Battleship, Deidara and Sasori returned from spying on a nearby village. You got up and ran to him.

"I'm so glad you're home, Dei."

"I am too, un. Did Leader-sama talk to you today?"

"Yep. And I already moved my things into your room." You grabbed his hand and the two of you ran down the hall.

You pulled him into the room and closed the door. "I missed you so much," you said kissing him.

He replied by deepening the kiss, wrapping him arms around your waist, and leading you to the bed. He picked you up bridal style and laid you on the bed, never breaking the kiss. As he climbed on top of you, you saw a mixture of lust and love in his visible eye.

"I really love you, un," he said stroking your cheek.

"I love you too." You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into another passionate kiss.

"Is this your first time, un?"

"Yes."

"Good, because if not I would have to kill fish-face, un."

You smiled as he kissed you again, slowly removing your cloak and sliding a hand under your shirt. You removed both his cloak and shirt, slowly rubbing his chest. He licked your lips and you opened your mouth slightly letting his tongue roam your mouth as one of his hands held your head and the other kissed your stomach. You moaned in ecstasy as he pleasured you for what seemed like hours.

Deidara then leaned back to look at you and as he did so you removed your hoodie and shirt, throwing them aside. You both blushed as he continued to gaze at you.

"Your beautiful, un."

You leaned forward to kiss him and he took this as an opportunity to remove your bra. He then smirked as his hand moved up to one of your breasts, kissing and licking the whole way. You moaned into the kiss and his mouth moved down to your neck, nipping and sucking as he listened to you moan a little louder.

You reached one of your hands down and undid his pants as he took off yours, both of you throwing them across the room.

"Um...Deidara..." you managed in-between kisses.

"Yea..."

"You locked the door...right?"

"Um...hold on..." You giggled as he crawled out of bed and quickly locked the door before slowly walking back, taking in the sight before him.

"Ok, ready, un," he asked as climbed back on top of you, pulling the sheets along with him.

You nodded smiling as Deidara slowly pushes himself into you. You winced in pain before getting into the rhythm as he thrusted. You moved with him, slow at first. After a few minutes, Deidara began moving faster. You could feel yourself getting closer and closer. You both gave yourselves over to pleasure. Not wanting to draw attention to the room, you pulled Deidara's head down until your lips collided, moaning as you both climaxed.

Deidara broke the kiss, breathing deeply. You smiled up at him as he rolled onto his side, pulling you into him.

"So, how was it," he asked looking down at you.

"I can honestly say it was the best I've ever had," you replied as you nuzzled your head into the his chest. You feel asleep to the sound of his racing heartbeat.