All I Want Is You

Lifes like a runway...

He looked almost as gorgeous when he was asleep has he did when he was awake. His face was inches from mine and his warm breath blew softly on my face. His arms were still loosely wrapped around me. I ran my fingers down his arm feeling the toned muscle there.

I loved how it felt here in his arms, but I wasn’t ready for anything else. I needed to make sure we loved each other fully before anything more happened. I knew Jackson would understand that.

I pressed my lips against his smooth chest. I felt his hands moved along my spine and I looked up to see him smiling down at me.

“Good morning.” He said, kissing the top of my head. I shifted so I was closer to him, if that was even possible. His shaggy hair was a mess and I giggled as I pushed it off his face. I trailed my fingers along his face before pressing my lips to his.

“Good morning.” I whispered as we broke apart. I sat up in the bed, wrapping my hair in a pony tail. I burst in to giggles has he pulled me down against him again.

“You aren’t going anywhere.” He said, locking his arms around me. I laughed softly and struggled against his arms again. Finally I started to trail kisses along his neck, which loosened his arms just enough that I could slip out. I rolled off the bed and onto the floor.

“Ha!” I said, heading towards the bathroom.

“That wasn’t fair!” He whined as I heard the bed shift behind me.

“Get over yourself!” I laughed, using my “signature” catch phrase as Emily called it. I then shut the bathroom door and smiled to myself.

I didn’t love him yet, it was way too early for that. But I was pretty sure I was falling in love with him. This is what kept me from jumping his bones the moment I saw him. After the virginity incident when I was sixteen, I had promised myself I would never have sex with someone unless I was sure I loved them, and they loved me.

I splashed my face with water and used the bathroom before opening the door. He wasn’t in his room so I walked out into the kitchen. He was standing at the counter loading the coffee machine.

“Let’s do something today.” I said as I entered the kitchen. He dropped the coffee filter he was holding and turned towards me.

“Like what?” he asked.

“I don’t know.” I said as I leaned against the counter beside him. “I just want us to get to know each other.”

He put his arm around my waist. “Well, before I decided to have a sleepover I was suppose to go out with Ashley and Kellan. Do you want to come? You haven’t met Ashley yet and I think you guys are going to get along really well.”

“Who is Ashley?” I asked.

“Ashley Greene. Ashley and Kellan were in Twilight too. We knew each other before the movie though. She’s a really good friend of mine.” He answered.

“Are you sure they won’t mind me tagging along?”

“Of course not. I’m sure you’ll be tagging along a lot now.” He smiled and squeezed my waist.

“Going to keep me around, are you?” I said smiling.

“Well, I was thinking about it.” He grinned. “I’m going to give them a call. Ashley nearly died when she found out you were in design school.”

“Does she like fashion?” I asked.

“You’re joking right? She loves shopping and clothes. How she ended up best friends with me and Kellan, I’ll never know.” He chuckled. His laughter was intoxicating.

“I girl after my own heart.” I said as he picked up his phone and dialled the number. I made a coffee as I listened to him talk on the phone.

“Yeah, sounds great.” I heard him say.

“No, I’m sure she won’t mind.” He said after a few minutes.

“Okay, call Kellan and we’ll meet there soon.” He said before hanging up the phone. I turned around to see him smiling.

“What?” I asked, suspicious of his grin.

“Well, Ashley is pretty excited that you’re coming, and she may have planned a shopping excursion.”

“Really?” I asked.

“Yep. We’re going out for breakfast and then you are being kidnapped, if that’s okay with you.”

“Of course! I love to shop!” I squealed. “But you better take me home to change, I need some shopping clothes.”

He just smiled and laughed again. “You two are going to get along just great.”

He pressed his lips to mine again before going to change.

It took all the strength I had not to follow him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! i got me a comment lol