All I Want Is You

Lay where your laying, don't make a sound.

{MATURE SCENE AHEAD!}

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

~

I’ll Be/Edwin McCain

It was a beautiful night, and things outside the theatre had calmed down when we finally left. The stars were shining down on us as we said goodbye to our friends.

“What did you think?” Jackson asked has we slid into the car.

“I thought it was awesome. You were great!” I slid my arms around him and leaned my head on his chest. We had a fancy limo for the premiere, and I was so glad Jackson wasn’t driving right now.

“Yeah, I can’t wait for the next one, it’s going to be fun!”

I turned my head up to him, gently kissing his chin. He looked down at me, a hint of confusion in his eyes. I turned my body so I was angled to kiss him. I pushed my lips against his, and got a little worried when he didn’t respond. But then he pulled me on to his lap, his arms holding me in place has he kissed my lips, my neck my shoulders. I threw my head back, giggling has I tangled my hands in his hair.

He stopped and threw me a crooked grin before pressing his lips against mine. His hands ran along my thighs, and his tongue pushed against my lips.

“Lizzie, we have to stop.”

“No.” I groaned has the limo pulled to a stop. He looked at me, face flushed red, hair a mess and pulled me out of the limo.

We made out all the way to the front door, has I pushed Jackson in front of me. I slid my key in to the lock, turning the knob has Jackson pushed me through the door. He was quite literally going wild. He kicked the door shut with his shoe has he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. My breathing was getting heavy. I needed Jackson.

“Bedroom!” I gasped has his hands tugged on the zipper of my dress. I was only briefly aware of movement before I was pushed on to the bed.

I reached my hand up, pulling Jackson’s tie from around his neck. He slid his hands up my thigh, pulling my dress with it. I held my arms in the air and the dress hit the floor. I was standing in nothing but a black thong.

“Beautiful.” He whispered.

I all but ripped his shirt off has he kissed my stomach, my breasts, my shoulders, my neck. I was stifling moans has I ripped his belt from his pants. He smirked at me has he lifted himself enough to kick his pants off. I arched my body so he could pull of my thong.

I ran my hands along his body, stopping at the waistband of his boxer. I used my thumb to pull on the waistband, teasing him. He stopped his trail of kissing briefly.

“Jesus Lizzie. Don’t do that.” He moaned into my neck. I pulled the black silk down, taking a moment to, well, stare.

He hovered over me before grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist. I gasped has he entered. I dug my nails into his back has he started rocking back and forth. I moaned has his arms wrapped tighter around me.

We both got louder, and I prayed my neighbours weren’t home. I could feel all my muscles tightening, begging for more.

“Jackson.” I moaned. He got the hint and quickened his motions. I threw back my head, gasping. Jackson was grunting softly, and I felt him stiffen.

It all happened at once. He let out a loud guttural moan has I tighten my grip on him.

“Jackson!” I cried out before he collapsed beside me. We were both still gasping for air. We were covered in sweat, which was not very romantic. His arms reached out and he pulled me against him. For a while we just laid there, listening to the sound of each other breathing. I thought he had fallen asleep when he spoke.

“I love you.” He said into the silent room.

“I love you too Jackson.” I whispered.

“You were worth the wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Embarrassed!