All I Want Is You

Cause we belong together now, yeah.

It wasn’t nearly as bad as we had expected. We walked the streets hand in hand, not really sure where we were going. There were a few paparazzi, but they weren’t too interested in us. I was pretty sure we had just seen Nicole Richie in PinkBerry, so we really didn’t matter much.

“Let’s get ice cream!” I smiled, tugging on his hand as I spotted an ice cream stand. He laughed that irresistible laughed and followed me.

“A chocolate cone for me, and a vanilla for the lovely lady.” He said smirking. I giggled has the old man handed us our cones and took Jackson’s money.

We walked hand in hand, ice cream in the other, down the street. I looked up at Jackson and laughed.

“What?” he mumbled, his mouth full of ice cream.

“You have a little something on your face.” I giggled. He raised his eyebrow and grinned. He swiped his finger over my ice cream and out a huge glop of it on my nose.

“Jackson!” I squealed, playfully slapping him on the arm.

“I could get that for you...” He trailed off and stopped walking. He turned towards me, his face inches from mine. His lips touched my nose, removing the ice cream, before he backed away laughing.

“You still have a drippy chocolate nose, mister smarty pants.”

“Are you gonna fix that?” he asked, pulling me closer. I giggled again before wiping the chocolate of his nose with my finger.

“That wasn’t what I meant.” He said pouting.

“I know.” I giggled again before pulling his face toward mine and pressing my lips against his. Just a quick kiss, no major PDA in public.

He smiled at me and we kept walking down the street. Inevitably, the conversation turned to him leaving tomorrow.

“So, you’re driving.” He said. “Rob needs us to pick him up, were on the same flight.”

“Ok.” I answered sadly.

“It’s only for two weeks. I’ll call every day.”

“I know.” I said, fighting back tears. Damn, I was going to miss him.

“Cheer up babe.” He said, putting his arm around my waist. I leaned my head against his shoulder has we walked.

“I’ll try.” I said.

“I know what will cheer you up.” He said grinning. I looked at him with confusion.

“Shopping?” he suggested.

“Yay!” I squealed.

........

The rest of the afternoon was spent in BCBG and Chanel. I didn’t buy much, but I loved to look at all the clothes and try them on. I even took Jackson to some stores and dressed him up. I took pictures with my camera, which I constantly carried with me. I often took pictures of things that inspired designs, like a poster on a cafe wall, or a yellow flower that was the perfect color.

It was getting dark when we finally decided to go to Jackson’s and pack before he came back to my place to spend the night.

I sat on the edge of his huge bed and watched him pack.

I was totally not looking forward to tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have subscribers! Nine of you! wow! Comments please!