All I Want Is You

Do it like you do it to me...

I had been pacing the airport for nearly two hours. My feet were starting to chafe and get sore, even though I had picked very comfortable shoes. I had spent the entire day getting ready for Jackson’s return. I cooked lasagne, leaving it in the fridge to be heated when we got back. I had stopped by Jackson’s apartment and packed a bag of clean clothes for him. I had wildly shoved his remaining toiletries in a bag and it was all resting in my bedroom, waiting for him.

If he thought he was leaving my sight for a second after he got back, he was mistaken.

The trip to Victoria’s Secret had been on a whim. I had gone to the drugstore to by some shampoo and happened to walk passed the condoms, which made me think of the fact that Jackson had been gone two weeks.

I hoped he didn’t have jetlag.

It was inhumanely hot inside the airport and people were staring at me. I was convinced it was because I looked insane, pacing back and forth, checking my phone, sighing, and pacing some more.

Then I heard the deafening screams. I should have been used to them, because of the last day in the airport. I seen Rob first, Ray Ban’s practically glued to his face, black beanie permanently affixed to his head. He smiled when he seen me, and walked to where I stood, giving me a friendly hug. I peered over his shoulder, searching the crowd for Jackson.

“He hasn’t shut up about you since we left, you know.” Rob said, catching my staring. I smiled.

“I really missed him.” I replied, careening my neck above the security guy who was with Rob.

Rob smiled and looked into the crowd. He pointed to a spot in the crowd and I followed his direction. I immediately noticed the bobbing head, complete with messy black curls coming my way. Jackson! I huge smile broke across my face, and it took all the power I had not to jump into the group of girls and grab him. He was smiling, graciously signing autographs as he walked along.

He looked up then and his eyes met mine. His green eyes sparkled and his smile grew wider. My insides were shaking. I tapped my foot impatiently and watched as his hand moved faster and faster along the papers thrust in front of him. He finally emerged from the line of girls.

I felt like we were in a scene from a movie, as I sprinted towards him, meeting him halfway. I could almost imagine it playing out in slow motion, some love song playing in the background. I squealed and jumped into his arms, and heard chuckling behind us. I resisted the urge to have a full on make out session in front of a hundred girls and 20 paparazzi.

I jumped out of his arms and grabbed his hand, locking my fingers with his as we headed for the car.

“Miss me?” he asked as we exited the airport.

“Maybe.” I winked and slid into the driver’s seat.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

“Elizabeth Jillian Evans, that was the most amazing lasagne I have ever eaten. Don’t tell my mother I said that though.” Jackson said as he pushed his plate away, empty of its second serving.

“Thank you babe. Secrets safe with me.” I said smiling, taking his plate to the sink. I started washing the dishes, but I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

“I have something for you.” He whispered into my ear. I chill went down my spine.

“Like what?” I said as I dropped the dish rag and l turned to face him, his arms dropping from my waist, his eyes sparkling and a grin crossing his perfect face. It was my favourite smile, and it was the smile that he used when he was happy, like the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. It was also the smile I usually got in the bedroom. But I could tell that wasn’t what he was talking about.

He disappeared into my room for a few seconds, emerging with a tiny red gift box.

“I saw this in a store window in London. I thought of you and I hope you like it.” His cheeks were flushing red as he handed me the box.

I smiled at him and pulled on the gold ribbon. I carefully removed the red wrapping paper and chuckled when he sighed impatiently.

“Just open it Lizzie!”

I lifted the cover of the elegant white box and gasped.

“Jackson!” I breathed, my eyes filling with tears. A beautiful silver necklace lay in the box. A larger silver heart surrounded a heart made of tiny diamonds. It was the most elegant and beautiful piece of jewellery I had ever seen.

Image

“Do you like it?” He asked sceptically.

I nodded my head. “It’s beautiful.” I whispered. “Will you help me put it on?” I said, removing the dainty chain from the box. He smiled has I held up my hair. I felt his warm hands against my neck, fiddling with the tiny clasp. When he was done I dropped my hair and felt his arms around my waist. I turned to face him again, hating that he was behind my back. I pressed my lips to his, slowly kissing him. He let out a quiet groan.

“I missed you every second.” He whispered into my neck.

“Mhhhmmmm.” I said, tangling my hands in his hair.

“I couldn’t wait to get back.” He added, pulling my leg against his hip.

“I may have a surprise for you too.” I said, pulling away from him and smiling. His eyes smouldered as I lifted my shirt just a bit, showing him the top of my underwear.

He pulled me against him again, and I jumped into his arms, wrapping my hips around his waist as we stumbled to the bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
{Next one is mature, so don't read if you can't handle it!}