All I Want Is You

She's got a body like an hourglass.

“Where is my bag!?” I shouted into the room.

“What?” Jackson called from the other end of the hall.

“Never mind! I found it.” I yelled back, pulling the dainty bag from the bottom of a cardboard box. It was New Years Eve. We were moving into our new apartment next week. Everything was in boxes. Including Dean. He was totally in crazy cat heaven. He loved boxes.

“You almost ready?” Jackson asked, appearing at the door.

“Yeah, Ashley just texted me. Everyone else is there.” I said with a frown.

“We can’t help it if we’re living out of boxes.” He said grinning. You look awesome babe.” He added as I pulled on my strappy silver heels.

“Thanks.” I said as I stood up, pecking him on the cheek before grabbing his hand. “Let’s go.”

.......................................................................................

The club was packed, and we had trouble finding any of the others. When we finally did, I noticed a new face among them. She was smiling warmly, he big brown eyes full of excitement.

“Hey guys!” I shouted over the music.

“You want a shot?” Kellan asked, skipping a greeting and holding up an empty glass.

“I’m good. Maybe later.” I answered.

“Hey!” Ashley said, shimmying her way over to me, Kirsten not far behind. I noticed Taylor and a tiny blonde girl, who I assumed was Dakota Fanning, dancing off to the side. Oh young love.

“Hi. Hey Kirsten!” I said.

“Hi.” Was her response.

“Babe, someone wants to meet you.” Jackson said from behind me. I turned to see him standing with Rob and the pretty girl. Her raven colored hair hung in perfect waves around her face. She was smiling nervously. I automatically took in her outfit, something I did to everyone I met. I gasped in shock.

Jackson looked at me, confusion on his face.

“That’s my dress.” I breathed.

“Oh. Yeah. I forgot to mention Ada is a huge fan.” He said.

“Oh my god.” The girl said. Rob chuckled beside her, and she glanced at him nervously.

I stepped ahead, smiling at Ada. “Hi, I’m Lizzie. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Ada. Ada Lang. I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you.” She said.

I shook my head and laughed. “You want to come dance with us?” I asked.

“Sure!” She said. I stretched my hand out and she took it. We headed off to the dance floor, but not before making a quick stop at the bar.

...............................................................

Jackson’s POV

Rob and I sat at the bar, casually drinking and watching the girls, plus Kellan, on the dance floor.

“Lizzie seems to be enjoying herself.” Rob chuckled.

I looked at Lizzie, watching her shake and twirl around the dance floor. She was permanently attached to Ada. I had never seen two people form an instant bond like that. Except Lizzie and I.

“I love how well she gets along with everyone.” I said. “Especially Ada.”

“Yeah. She’s quite a girl.” Rob said, taking a swig from his beer.

I laughed as I watched Lizzie and the rest of the gang down a round of shots. She looked up at me and motioned for me to join her. I shook my head and laughed when she pouted.

“I’m apparently going to dance with Lizzie. You want to join. I’m sure Kellan would love a dance partner.” I grinned.

“Very funny Jay.” Rob said, but got up to follow me.

“There’s my man!” Lizzie squealed when we got to the dance floor. She was clearly intoxicated. I smiled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her, grinding her body up against mine. Oh shit, she was going to dirty dance with me.

She spun and twirled and shook her ass, drawing the most attention of any of the girls in the club. I glanced over at the bar and smiled. Rob was sitting on a stool beside Ada, talking animatedly with his hands. She was beaming. It was so obvious they had a thing for each other.

“Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to count down to 2009!” The DJ said into the mike.

“Yay!” Lizzie screamed, before launching in to an exuberant countdown. I wrapped my arms around her waist as we both faced the huge clock on the wall. The rest of the cast joined us, including Rob and Ada, who were holding hands. Lizzie glanced at Ada and gave her a not so subtle thumbs up and wink. Rob smirked at her and Ada blushed red.

“THREE, TWO, ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Lizzie screamed before throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me. People were clapping and blowing party favours.

Lizzie broke away and giggled.

“What?” I asked.

“I think we should go home. I’m unstable.” She laughed.

“Let’s go then.” I smirked, wrapping my arm around her bare shoulder and guiding her through the crowd.

The last thing I seen before we exited was Rob and Ada, chatting at the bar again, while Ashley and Dakota laughed at something Kellan was doing to poor Kristen.

What a night.

Ada:
Image

Ada's outfit:
Image

Lizzie's Outfit:
Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Things get good soon!