All I Want Is You

And I'll be the princess.

Officially launching a fashion line was a pain in the ass. I was exhausted. I almost didn’t have the energy to put my pyjamas on. I was tired of being asked the same questions over and over, and sick of smiling. I did not do public events well without Jackson.

I threw my black dress in the corner of my hotel room, which had been my home since the first of March. Not anymore though. I was leaving for Vancouver in the morning, where I would stay with Jackson and work on styling all the girls. Ada constantly sent me texts, trying to keep my morale up. It worked for a while, but I missed Jackson. I missed everyone. I even missed Dean, who was staying with Jared back in LA.

I decided that a hot shower would be nice. I let the water stream over my body, relaxing my constantly tense muscles. I loved my job, but I really needed a break. I needed time off.

I turned the water off and wrapped my hair and body in the fluffy hotel towels. It was nearly 2 in the morning. But it was earlier in Vancouver. I had to call Jackson.

I dialled the number and waited through the rings.

“Hey babe!” He hollered. Music was playing in the background and people were yelling.

“Hi. Where are you?”

“Karaoke! Rob and Kellan are doing a duet. Ada is humiliated. Rob tried to get her to sing with him.” He chuckled.

“Oh. I’m glad you’re having fun.” I said. I realized how bitter I sounded after it came out of my mouth.

“Lizzie. You’ll be here tomorrow. We can do lots of stuff together then. I thought you were happy?” he said calmly.

“I am happy. I guess I’m just lonely. And so busy. I miss you.” I was whining. I hated whiners.

“I miss you too. How was the launch party?” he asked.

“It went well. I’m really tired, it was a long day. My cheeks hurt from smiling.”

“Well, rest them up. Tomorrow is a day for smiling. It’s our six month anniversary.” He chuckled.

“You remembered!”

“Of course I did. Listen babe, I have to go. I’ll meet at the airport tomorrow. I love you so much.” He said.

“Okay. I love you too! Bye.” I said before hanging up.

It was just the boost I needed.

..............

“And then they sang directly to me. It was so embarrassing.” Ada said, rolling her eyes.

I had arrived in Vancouver earlier that day and now I was sitting in our hotel room with all the girls. The guys were in costume design. I was glad I had no part in that!

“I don’t think you two realize how absolutely adorable you are together.” Ashley said, referring to Ada and Rob. They had been dating since February, and things were going really well.

“No, cute is Jackson and Lizzie.” Ada said, smiling at me.

“Oh give it up!” I said, rolling my eyes and throwing a piece of grilled chicken at her.

“You know you’re just waiting for him to get back so you can jump his bones.” Nikki said laughing.

I flushed red. “You guys are terrible!” I said, but I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Just don’t be too loud, some of us have an early call time.” Kristen said, a serious look on her face.

We all burst in to a fit of snorting giggles. “Man, what is it heckle Lizzie day?” I said, tears falling down my face from laughter.

“Well, no. We’re just happy you’re here! And we can’t pick on Rob and Ada anymore, it’s getting old.” Ashley said, shoving her hand in a bowl of popcorn.

“Okay.” I chuckled. “Time to pack this party up. Jackson said he would be back by five and it’s ten to.”

They all said their goodbyes and left me alone in my room. I finally had a few minutes to just relax. I lay back on the soft bed, smiling because it smelled just like Jackson. The room was messy, like his apartment, and books and magazines were scattered everywhere.

I had only seen Jackson for a few minutes before he had to go shoot scenes and have a wardrobe fitting. I couldn’t wait to spend some time with him. I would be in Vancouver for the rest of filming, and then I would go with them to Italy to film for three weeks. I was really excited about that. I was looking forward to spending all this time with him, and working on the clothes for the movie.

I must have dozed off, because soon I felt the bed shift and opened my eyes to see Jackson pulling off his shoes.

“Hey.” I said, smiling up at him.

“Hey sleepy head.” He said, turning around to face me. He leaned over me and pressed his lips against mine.

“I missed that.” He whispered. I reached my hand up and he pulled me off the bed.

I wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head into his chest. I sighed happily as he rubbed my back.

“I’m going to go have a bath. Are you going to join me?” I asked.

“Most definitely.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 20 subscribers! Thats crazy! Thank you so much!