Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

The Capital of Ontario

The next day a few of the guys [Tyler, Max, Marc-Andre, Geno,] and myself were going to Toronto. I had absolutly no idea why they were going...Christmas shopping maybe? Well, I woke up at 6:30. I had a shower, got ready and ate breakfast by 7:15. TK picked me up and the other guys were already in the car.
"Hello Little Miss Staal." Max smiled smugly.
"Hello Mr. Talbot." I replied, holding in my laughter.
"Hey Cole!" That was Marc, "What'cha doing today in the Captial city of Ontario?"
I couldn't hold in my laughter, and I doubled over with giggles. "What am I doing in Toronto?" I emphized the last word. "Well, I was going to spend the day with Luke."
"Oh, loverboy." Tyler rolled his eyes from his plce in the front seat.
"Be nice Tyler." I instructed.
"I can try." He answered, his eyes never leving the road.
We were sitting in Tyler's caravan and were already on the road for about half an hour before someone spoke again.
"So, Nicki, what are you doing with your boyfriend today?" Evgeni asked in his choppy English.
"I don't think we wanna know..." Tyler said under his breath.
"Oh, is someone jealous?" I replied mockingly.
"You wish Nicki."
"No, I think you wish..."
"Ooooh, bitch fight!" Marc chimed in.
"Did you just call me bitch?!" Both, Tyler and I said at the same time.
"No, that's not what I was.....urghhh," Marc sunk into his seat as we both sent glares his way.
The next few hours were pretty silent. I was listening to my iTouch. Tyler was 'focusing' on driving. Marc was playing cards with Max. And Geno ws watching a movie on his portable DVD player.

We got to the Eaton Center at 1:20pm. It was a freakin' long drive, but at last we could stay for two days here. We deided to stay at a hotel tonight. And go back tomorrow sometime.

"See you guys later, kay? Call my cell if you need me." I said to the four guys before heading towards the 'Bay' entrance, where Luke said he would meet me.
"Nicki!" He called over and hugged me.
"Hey," I smiled up at him.
"How have you been?"
"Good, good. Lots of drama!" I laughed.
"Oh, gosh." He laughed as well.
"Yeah, let's just say; I got in fight with my brother and bestfriend. I met a new friend. And I moved in with Sidney," I kind of mumbled the last part. "And stuff....."
"You moved in with Sidney?!"
"Yeah...."
"Oh..kay...." I think I kind of shocked him...
"Anyways...."
"Wanna go to Starbucks?"
"Sure. You lead the way. I've only been to Toronto like twice in my life so you know this place better than me."
"Alright."

We got our coffees and sat down to catch up.

We spent the day together and just chilled in Toronto.

That Night...

"Hey, so I guess I'll see you in a few weeks." I said.
"Yeah, bye." He kissed my forehead.
"Buhbye!" I turned on my heel and walked up to the lobby of the hotel the guys and I were staying at.

The four of them were in the lobby.
"So who's staying where?" I asked.
"Tyler and Max in one room. Geno, you and me in the other." Marc answered, "Sound good?"
"Yeah. That's good."

We walked up to the room. I instantly jumped onto the bed...what can I say? I was tired.
"Still can't believe you called me a bitch, Flower."
"Nick-eh, you know that's not what I meant."
"Yeah, I know."
He smiled at me when I stuck out my tongue.

I got ready quickly and got into the bed.
"I'll sleep on the couch." Geno stated.
"Naw, it's okay. I will." Flower said, and laid down.
"Okay, thanks Flower."
"No prob buddy."

I was out like a light.

I woke up the next morning at 10 and decided to see if anyone else was awake. Marc and Geno were up so I didn't have to worry about them. So I went over to Max and Ty's room. Yes, I did have a key..and I give the credit to Marc-Andre. I quietly opened the door and snuck into the room. Max was on the bed, and Tyler was on the couch. I pulled out my iPod from my pocket and put the earbud in Max's ear. I turned it on full volume and blasted an Alesana song.

"What the?!?!" Max shot up and I fell over laughing. "Urghhhh."
"HI!" I peaked out from beside the bed.
"Thanks for waking me up." He said sarcastically.
"Very welcome." I smiled.
"Thanks for the wake up Nicki." Tyler said from behind me.
"Once again....welcome!"
They both rolled their eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah, this chapter has a lot of mistakes, sorry!
The next few chapters are pretty dramtic just so you guys know ;]
Comment. Please!