Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

You Again?

“Hello you have reached the jerk line. No one wants to talk to you, so don’t leave a message after the beep………..beep.” I replied with a straight face into the phone.
The voice on the other end sighed, “Nicki, come on. Don’t ignore me…”
“Why shouldn’t I ignore you?” I snapped.
“Let me explain…”
“No, I seriously couldn’t care less about your stupid excuses Luke.”
He sighed again, “Please…?”
I got ready to hang up the phone when someone grabbed it out of my hand.
“Hey who is it?” Jared asked.
“No one worth talking to,” I mumbled.
But no, of course he was already talking to him. I could only hear one end of the conversation though….
“Hello? Who is this?” His face turned red with rage. “Fucking basterd! Oh, so it wasn’t you? Mhm, yeah right. Get a life.” By this point, my other brothers had come into the room to see what was going on. “You’re an ass. No, she doesn’t want an explanation. Go jump off a bridge. No. Whatever. Bye!”

I looked at him in shock. “Uhhh…Jared…?”
Jordan burst out laughing, “Jared just swore!”
“What?” He looked over at me, ignoring Jordan.
“How’d you know about…?”
“Jordan. He told me.” He replied, pointing over at him.
“Big mouth!” I called over at Jordan and then turned back to Jared. “But thanks Jared, seriously.”
He smiled at me, “Anytime. He deserved it anyways.” I nodded. “But next time…tell me things so I don’t have to hear about things from Jordan, okay?”
I laughed, “Okay.”

Supper….Later That Night

“Eric, pass me the potatoes…” Marc yelled across the table.
“What if I don’t want to!?” He replied.
“Just give me them.”
“No thanks.”
Marc sighed angrily, and reached across the table. He grabbed the potatoes but lost his footing in the process, and half landed on the table knocking the gravy onto Jordan who moved his hand to pick up the thing of gravy but flung the spoon from the corn into the air and it hit me.
“You guys…..” I said, “Everything has to big a deal here doesn’t it?”
They nodded…

Bed Time;
First Luke had to ruin the Penguins’ Christmas Party for me, now Christmas day too? Well this sucks. I have to admit, since that phone call, I haven’t been in such a high mood. I wasn’t call depressed or anything, but it just sorta bugged me, you know what I mean?

I crawled into bed and turned off the light. Before I fell asleep, I felt a slight shift of the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Urgh! It's so short, but I'm sorta lost for ideas -_-
Suggestions? Ideas? Anything guys?

Thanks to Britty for helping me out with this. I heart you!
Comments???