Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

It's Back To The Burgh

I slowly sat up in bed. Being woken up by the brightness in the room was obviously one of the better ways. Glancing over at a clock I noticed it was ten already. I picked up the pillow that I was using a few moments ago and hit Sid in the head with it. He shifted beside me.

"Sid, it's ten, we gotta start getting ready." I spoke.
"Alright..." He said tiredly and started getting out of bed slowly.

I slid out of bed and walked over towards the TV to turn it on when I came to a stop. I looked down to see Tyler passed out on the floor with an xBox controller in his hand.
"Tyler...you're an idiot." I joked.
He continued to sleep until I took the controller out of his hand and he tried to get it back.
"Hey Nicki, give it back!"
I gave him a teasing smile as I put the controller back on the shelf near the TV.
"It's time to get up Ty. We have to get ready, and leave in an hour."
"Fine." He sighed as he got himself up.

"Urgh, my back is killing me." Tyler complained as the three of us sat down for breakfast on the bed as we chatted and watched TV.
"Well, maybe if you didn't fall asleep on the floor after playing however many hours of xBox..." I pointed out.
He rolled his eyes, and mumbled, "Whatever."
"At least you don't deny that I'm right." I laughed.

After packing up the little bit that we unpacked at the hotel we went downstairs with our things. We all went to the airport.

The plane ride was extremely uneventful compared to normal. Thankfully it was short.

After getting back to Pittsburgh we had to find ways to get home since none o f us had our cars there, and they didn't bother having the team bus. People were chatting trying to find a way home, when I had an idea on how I could get a few people home. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

Within a few rings someone answered, "Hello?"
"Lydia! Hey!" I smiled.
"Oh hey Nicki. How was Christmas?" She asked.
"Pretty good, how about you?"
"Great, thanks."
"That's good. Now I have a questions for you...Do you think you could drive me and a few people home? We're at the airport and none of us have our cars."
"Sure no problem."
"Alright. How many can you fit in your car?"
"Four."
"Kay. Thanks a ton. I'll be waiting outside the airport."

I walked over to a group of guys, talking, and tapped one on the shoulder.
"Sid, I got us a ride home."
"You did? Awesome."
"Yeah, and we can fit two other guys in the car so tell whoever and met me outside."
"Got it." I waved back to him and made my way outside.

As I waited I decided to pace. I walked along the sidewalk that trailed around quiet a bit of the airport's main building. Once I was walking towards the front of the building again I saw movement, I walked over just to see what I've been expecting to see the past little while.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

The two people pulled away from their 'make-out session' to look at me. Brittany and Kris stared at me wide-eyed as I gave them an approving smirk.

"I was right since...forever." By this time I was beaming. They were such a cute couple after all. And I love being right.
They both let out a nervous laugh and rolled their eyes, "Good for you Nicki." Britt said.
"Now it's time to tell the rest of the team. See ya later!" I started running off. And by the sounds of it Britt was ready to run after me if Kris wouldn't have stopped her.
"Forget about it. They would've found out anyways."

I skipped back over to entrance of the airport to wait for Lydia. I'll tell the guys about it later. But knowing those two, they would have let everyone know by then...and not on purpose.

Once I got to the entrance I saw three people waiting there. Sidney was standing with Marc and Geno.
"Hey, no Tyler?" I asked.
Sid shook his head, "I think we've had enough of Tyler today."
I laughed agreeing. Tyler had been quite a pest on the plane ride.

Right then a silver car pulled up beside us and I looked over to see that Lydia was the one driving.
"Lydia!" I shouted. Opening the car door and giving her a hug, "Long time, no see my friend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys.
I gave you a long wait and this chapter is total crap.
I hate it.
But I've been sick and feel pretty out of it right now, so this is the best I could do.

I hope you don't hate it that much.
Comment, loves (:

Yes. The Kit couple is finally here (:
Yay Kris and Britt =]]

And Lydia has returned.

Last but not least...
This is the second last chapter! :O

(: