Status: Complete <3

Break the Ice

The Morning, The Afternoon, Now to Geno's

I woke up at just past 10 to Luke playing with my hair. I turned my head to look up at him and smiled slightly.
"Morning," He said softly.
"I prefer waking up this way," He smiled and laughed quitely about how we woke up earlier that morning. "When do you have to head out of town?" Luke's smile turned into a strait lip stare.
"Tomorrow morning, my plane leaves at 8."
"We might as well enjoy this while it lasts then."
We got up out of bed. I got ready in the bathroom first, then went into the kitchen to talk to my brothers when Luke was getting ready.
I sat down on one of the two unoccupied chairs around the table, and my brothers looked at me abruptly.
"Am I interrupting something?" I asked.
"Well, not really." Jared replied.
"Okay."
"So, how's lover boy?" I dropped my head to the table.
"Shut up you guys. Luke is a nice person, that's it."
"Sure," the two nodded sarcastically.
Right on cue Luke walked into the newly furnished kitchen, and silence overcame the Staal's.
"Hey, Nicole. I have some stuff I wanted to do while I was in Pittsburgh, so I'll see you tonight at like 6 or so, kay?"
"Sounds good," Luke waved bye and walked outside. "Hey Jared wanna come with me over to Flower's? I've been totally ignoring him the last few days, sicne I've been distracted with you guys."
"Sure Nicki, hey what about Jordan?" Jordan faced us.
"It's okay, you two haven't had much time together, but be home by 6."
"Yes, dad!" Jared and I mocked walking outside.
"So which way?" The second youngest Staal asked.
"That way, then that way," I pointed in sync.
"Alright, as long as you know where you're going."
We walked down to Marc-Andre's since it was close. I knocked on the door, but it wasn't him who answered. It was the sleepy Tyler Kennedy.
"TK!" I screamed and hugged him.
"Hey Cole," She said sleepily.
Tyler and Marc lived together, and knowing them they pulled an allnighter playing RockBand or Guitar Hero.
"Marc home?" I asked.
"Yeah, in the living room...and who's this?" He looked towards Jared.
"Jared, Jared Staal," I laughed at his introduction.
"Tyler Kennedy," they shook hands and we entered the always-messy home of Mr. Fleury and Mr. Kennedy.
"Hey Flower." I shouted into the living room.
"Little Miss Staal, I've missed you the past few days," he said pulling me onto the couch, using my growing-in-popularity-nickname.
"Sorry, but I've been a little distracted with the truckload of visitors."
"It's okay, I think I'll forgive you," he smiled that breathtaking smile.
"You better," I laughed.
"So you're Jared? The only Staal boy who's not in the NHL?"
"Yet," he said smugly. "Soon I will be though," Jared sat down beside where I was laying, my feet on Marc's lap.
Us four [Jared, Marc, Tyler and myself] hung out all day.
.......
Jared and I got home at five minutes after six to be greeted my Jordan and Luke.
"You guys are late!" Jordan yelled sarcastically.
"Suck it up Jord." I replied.
"Well, the guys are getting together at Geno's were you coming?"
Jared agreed instantly, warming up to the guys. I looked over at Luke who shrugged his shoulders inferring 'whatever you wanna do.'
"Sure." I answered
"Kay, be ready by seven."
I got ready. I was wearing a pair of light coloured jeans, a fairly tight fitting pink t-shirt, and a pair of silver flats. I had a tiny bit of make-up on.
We all got into Jordan's car, but this time I was driving. :]
We were over at Geno's by 7:30.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gahhh, hope I didn't make you fall asleep with the boring-ness. But it's a setup for the next chapter, that's gunna be good :]
I'm just too lazy to write it right now ;P