Can't Have You

Sometimes Love comes around..



This wasn't right. Nick just didn't cheat. He wasn't one of those. He was sweet, he was charming, he was amazing; he was a fraud.

"How long?" I whispered, my voice on the edge of breaking as I stared at the ground.

"What do you mean? Zoe, baby-"

"DON'T YOU DARE STAND THERE AND ACT AS IF I'M STUPID!" I screamed, standing up and showing the phone where Miley's messages were.

Nick's face paled as he swallowed. "Zo, I can explai-"

"You can explain? Hmm, well let's hear it then, tell me exactly how you're going to pull yourself out of this." I snarled, narrowing my eyes at him. Screw love for this boy. All I could feel right now was burning hatred and I wished nothing more than to break his perfect body in half.

"I-I didn't mean to. I mean, Miley and I just got talking and I was missing you so much and then-"

"You're kidding right? Are you saying you did it all because you were 'missing me'?" I snapped, furious at his pathetic attempt to apologise. No. This was it. You didn't cheat on someone and expect it all to be alright. This was so much more serious than either of us knew. He had betrayed me and with the one girl I can't stand.

"Zoe, I lo-"

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING YOU LOVE ME NICK! YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU LOVE THE FACT YOU HAVE ME!" I roared again, this time throwing his phone with as much force as I could against the wall. Just like mine two years ago it smashed and crumbled, falling to the floor.

"You broke my phone!" Nick gaped.

"YOU'RE LUCKY THAT'S ALL I BREAK. I HATE YOU NICHOLAS. I HATE YOU WITH EVERY SINGLE FIBRE OF MY BEING. YOU AND MILEY DESERVE EACH OTHER. I HATE YOU!" I screamed, tears choking me as I threatened to explode.

"Zoe, please-"

"GET OUT!" I screamed, picking up the DVD remote and hurling it at him. It just missed and soon he had run out the door.

I clutched at my stomach as if I was falling apart as I fell to the floor, sobs racking painfully through my body, threatening to break me. No. Too late. I was broken already. Sam may have raped me but Nick, my perfect, sweet Nick, had done worse. He had betrayed me in the worst way possible. I gave him my heart and he chucked it into a fire. There, on the floor, I realised. I couldn't hate him, I could never hate him. I loved him.

And that's why I had to do it. I had to get out of there. Running into my room, I began to pick up my clothes and shoved them into my bag, my tears blurring my vision. Everything was just so hard. I couldn't take it anymore, things were changing and I hated the universe for changing them. Why did it have to be so hard? Why did things have to be so perfect one minute and absolute crappy the next? Messaging Garth and Peter, I told them to be ready at the gates in ten minutes. I was leaving here with or without them. I couldn't stay a moment longer.


Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick


I hated him so much I wanted to rip my heart out and be done with all this pain. How could he have done that? Did I honestly mean nothing to him? Did everything we have mean anything to him? Life was over for me. Leaving the cabin, I made sure to walk in the un-lit parts of the camp ground. I didn't want anyone to see me, to realise what had happened. To know of my humiliation and my torment. All I could see before me were pictures of Miley, that stupid, conniving, bikini-clad bitch who stopped at nothing to get what she wanted. No wonder there had been no word from her because she knew just how to hurt me, how she was hurting me. She didn't like Nick anymore, she just simply liked the fact she could have him. He never belonged to me at all, he was never mine. He had always been Miley's and now, he was never going to be mine ever again.

We were, for the final time, over.

So I gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad
So I'll bring a better future than I had in the past
oh Cause, I dont wanna make the same mistakes I did
I dont wanna fall on my face again
I'll admit it, I was scared to act to loves call
and if it hits better make it worth the full

Sometimes love comes around
and it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down
Sometimes love comes around
and it knocks you down
Just get back up
When it knocks you down