Bonfire Boys

15-year-old Lyla Byrne has always been a huge fan of the Bonfire Boys, especially the lead singer Harry Louie... She would do ANYTHING to meet him... them, it was her absolute dream.
So what happens when the Bonfire Boys start going on tour, with the first destination as the stadium just down Lyla's road? And with someone trying to land Harry Louie and his band in Hospital, will Lyla ever get to meet her dream band and achieve her ambition, or will every member of the Bonfire Boys be under immediate danger before she gets a chance?
And why did gorgeous Harry Louie suddenly fall off stage and slip his number into Lyla's backpocket before leaving? And what's with that childish bullying going on backstage with Hottie Harry and the band's youngest member, Milo King?
A story of love, ambition and unsuspecting danger, with just a dash of humor ~
  1. Prologue - Rape
    Reminiscing of the rape
  2. Arrival
    Lyla gets a little surprise~
  3. The concert
    Lyla meets a surprising fate at the concert...
  4. Backstage
    Lyla wakes up to find herself backstage...
  5. The Band
    Lyla personally meets the band~
  6. Rich man's cove
    Behind the attacks...
  7. Breaking Apart
    Lyla seems to have lost Gina now... she has someone else... doesn't she?