Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

011

Gerard relaxed in his chair behind his desk in his temporary office in the House of Basset. He looked at his brother who was leaning against the wall with a solemn look, ‘What’s the matter with you,” he asked.

Mikey looked at his brother with dark eyes, “Maria,” He answered.

“What about her,” Gerard asked again as he sat up in his seat.

“I’ve been following her and Fayola. They both have been acting quiet strange since Red disappeared and Maria has smelled faintly of wolf lately,” Mikey simply stated.

“You don’t think…” Gerard started to say.

“I don’t believe so. Her own private house is in the woods and she would have to walk through them to get here. And the normal wolves are always around these parts making sure that all is safe,” Mikey finished
“Ah, so you have your suspensions then,” Frank said as he cracked his neck, “The only way to make sure though is to have the Lilths come,” he added.

Ray and Bob looked at each other and then to their master, “Frank’s right,” Ray stated.

Bob remained silent never uttering a word unless he deemed it necessary and right now it wasn’t necessary that he spoke. He knew that saying something wasn’t going to add anything new since ever one almost all the time say what he is thinking, so there was never a need to speak.

Gerard leaned back into his chair, “Call them up Mikey. Tell them that we need them here a sap.”

Mikey nodded his head once before he silently left the room. When Frank went to turn his head he wasn’t shocked to see that Mikey had left so quietly. That was one thing about Mikey was that if they need anything like information he was the one to depend on; since he was the only one who could come and go without anyone finding out that he was there in the first place.

In a city hours away from her home Red walked the city streets and was amazed at all the people walking around talking on their cell phones, listening to their music devices, walking alone or and groups, and she realized why her family kept her away from the outside world. It seemed to her like no one really cared about each other and all they were worried about was getting to their next destination.

Trying not to panic she looked around until she saw a payphone. When she spotted one she ran over to it and followed the instructions to make a collect call. Once she dialed the number and was able to call home she gave a relived sigh. The phone only rang a few times before her father’s most trusted man answered the phone, “Hello Basset Residence,” his deep voice said.

“Oh Boris, it’s me Red you have to…,”

She wasn’t able to finish her sentence when she was cut off by him yelling, “Master Way, we found her! Red is alive and on the phone.”

Red stayed silent as she heard a rustling of movement, “Red,” came Gerard’s voice over the phone. She continued to stay silent on the phone, “I know you’re there I can hear you breathing,” he told her in a calm voice. She knew that voice. It was the same voice he used when he became angry.

“I want to speak with my father,” she told him.

“I don’t care what you want you will tell me where you are so I can find you and when I do you are going to pay for the stunt you pulled,” he replied in a whisper.

No saying another word Red hung up the phone and ran from the spot. Images flashed in her head at what he could do to her and all she wanted was to go back to Synyster. At least with him even when he was angry he would never hurt her. She wanted to go back to him and that’s what she did. She retraced her steps and as soon as she was away from the city far enough she started to run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. Since I am a little out of it I just decided to post have of this chapter and have it as two chapters. Sorry once again for the wait. Hope it was worth it.

Queenie