Status: Active, update every few weeks busy with art school so post when I can

Little Red Riding Hood

007

007
I was laying on an extremely soft bed when I woke up in a warm haze. I sighed in contentment as I felt the heat slide from my nape of my neck to my lower back as it pulled me closer to its heat. I never felt so good in my life and I cuddled closer to the heat as close as I could.

The heat was all around me and it was so strong and so good that I didn’t want to leave it. I felt the heat start to rub my back gently and I moaned at the feeling. It soon left my lower back to trail to my hips and then down my thigh where the long shirt I was wearing rested and then the touch was no loner warm it was hot as it trailed back up my thigh under my make shift night gown.

I knew that something wasn’t right, but at the same time it felt so good. I felt the heat touch my lips and I heard myself sigh in pleasure. I wiggled closer to the fire and that’s when I heard a low growl and I stopped. For it wasn’t just a normal growl, but a growl that sounded like it was coming from some type of animal and I slowly came face to face with Synyster.

I had gotten to know his name after the week that I was forced to be with him and almost every morning I woke like this; finding him touching me and kissing, giving me so much joy. Then I would remember what happened and what we were and I would push him away in shame. It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy his touch the fact was that I did enjoy his touch far more than I should and the fact that his touch was better than Gerard’s made me afraid to death.

If Gerard ever found out that if I allowed someone else to touch me and ruin my pureness besides him, he would kill not only me, but the man who ever dared to touch what was his and I couldn’t allow that to happen to Synyster. So, I pushed against his chest like I always did these last few days and turned on my side away from him on the huge bed.

I heard him sigh behind me and felt him adjust himself on the bed. I knew that he was on his back staring up at the intraquit pattern of the high ceilinged room looking at the gold coloring and black shapes trying to cool down the fever hot heat that was flowing through him. I knew that he would stay like that for awhile, just staring at the ceiling until his lust subsided to where he could leave.

“You know that this is going to keep happening to us,” he told me as I curled into myself on my side. I didn’t say anything to him in response. I was too afraid to because I knew it was true. A long pregnant pause followed his words and I didn’t want to give into him, not now not ever. He would he would be the death of not only me, but his pack as well and anyone else that would get in Gerard’s way of getting me back.

‘You can’t have me,” I told him once again for what felt like the millionth time.

“I will have you,” he said as he grabbed me by the shoulder and pushed me back onto my back until he was leaning over me, “And when I have you, you will want me, but I won’t come to you, you will come to me,” he finished as he got up from the bed and slipped on a pair of dark wash jeans.

I watched as he colored arms rippled from the motions he was making and I inhaled sharply. I felt something strange hit me hard and I closed my eyes to the sensation that ran over me. I had never felt like this before and it scared me because I was feeling something like this for a Lycanthrope, a werewolf. I should not be feeling this way, but yet here I was far from home in the wolf’s den and he had me.

As he was moving about his room that I was put in he started to sing a song and as the words came rushing to my ears I felt blood pool into my cheeks as I blushed, “Hey there Little Red Riding Hood. You sure are lookin' good.
You're everything a big bad wolf could want.”

The door soon closed after he walked out and I quickly got of the bed and went to the connected bathroom, turned on the shower, and then quickly stripped off the shirt that I had used as a night gown. I washed myself as quickly as possible not wanting him to come back and finding me like this. The last time he had found me like this almost caused him to take me on the bathroom floor and I did not want a repeat of that.

After my rushed shower I grabbed a big towel that was hanging on the towel rack. I dried myself before wrapping it around me and walking out of the bathroom back into the bedroom where I came face to face with five beautiful women standing in the room I now shared with Synyster. I was scared because this was the only contact I had with anyone besides him.

“Who are you,” I asked them as I back up a step.

One of them smiled and walked towards, “Hi I’m Megan, but people around here tend to call me Popcandy or Candy for short. What’s your name,” Megan asked me.

The girl had a big smile and big romance curls that feel just below her shoulders. She had caramel skin and brown eyes that shined to were anyone who looked into them instantly felt welcomed and at home. I smiled back, “Red,” I told her in a whisper and then I heard a taunting laugh and my smile fell.

“Ah, the fabled Little Red Riding Hood,” said another one and I turned to look at a pretty girl, but underneath the beauty there was ugliness there. She had mocha skin and glossy straight hair down to her waist. Her cold hazel eyes started back at me.

“Oh don’t mind Fanen. She’s just jealous because you got Synyster,” a young girl stepped up and said, “Hi my name is Evelyn, but some call me Revenge.” I could tell by looking at her that she was young and cute. She had her brown hair in a bob hair cut that was to her chin with an emo fringe over her left eye.

There were tow more girls and the room and I watched as they both looked at each before one shrugged her shoulders and the other rolled her eyes, “You go next,” she told the girl in a harsh voice. She had light brown skin and her hair shoulder length brown hair was streaked with red. Her gray eyes bore into mine with a hatred that was just as deep as the one named Fanen’s was.

“Well Red that one there is named Bee and I am Brooklyn, but everyone calls me Brooke for short,” said the last girl who had caramel skin. She smiled at me as she brushed her black hair that was down to her ribcage over her shoulders. I just looked into her hazel eyes and smiled a little and then looked across the room at the other women. They were all pretty with curvy bodies that fit each of their frames. Some of the female vampires I knew would be jealous by the sight of their curved bodies.

“So what brings you all here,” I asked as I broke the silence.

Fanen looked me up and down before she said in a sickly sweet voice, “Synnie wanted us to bring you clothes and to help you dress. You shall be joining us today,” she said. It was at that time that I knew me and her where going to be at it. She just made me sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanted you all to know that ypu all should totally try my writing site fanficpassion Starting this Sunday we will start having contests. So if you think that you can win or if you are interested ffp.

Plus, I always update there first before I do on mibba. And I will have new stories that I will be only posting on ffp and not here. So if you want to read more of my stories that are not on here then you will have to go to ffp.

I hope you enjoyed this update.

Queenie