Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Water Game

Still, without my willing, I was swimming with the idiots. Beth on the other way looked so happy as she clung to jack and played with him. Alex, Jack, Kyle and Jonathan were playing hold-your-breath. Each person who would win the game will get a chance kissing Beth.

Me, Zach, Rian and Marc were playing water playing water polo. Remember, I was still fully clothed. I was too lazy to take my bikini from my bedroom. I had a great time, at least I could forget everything about my problem for a couple hours.

“Alright! Let’s raise our bid!” I heard Jack exclaimed from the stupid-Gaskarth-and-Barakat-game zone. Me and the entire water polo team turned our face to Jack who was wiggling to me. I was like what?

“Let’s swim there” Zach said to me and then we swam there with Marc and Rian too.

“Jack looks so idiot” I heard Rian muttered

I giggled and then gasped in shock after Jack exclaimed out loud, “If one of us could hold our breath for the longest time, they could get a kiss from my sexy sister!” Jack chuckled.

“Jack! What.. the..” I said in disagreement

“uh uh uh.. once Jack-Zeus has proclaimed his will, everyone couldn’t object him” Jack said arrogantly with Beth laughing next to him. I shot a glare to Beth and she just continued her annoying laugh.

“Come on everyone, on three…” Jack said again

“Jack! I don’t want to kiss anyone here! EVEN IF IT WAS YOU!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as Jack started counting. “Jack! I HATE YOU! STOP IT!”

“Two… three!!!” Jack exclaimed and without my willing, Alex, Kyle, Jonathan, Zach, and Rian devoured their heads to the water as I started to shrieked. I couldn’t believe that everyone except Marc agreed to play. My lips weren’t sold for this stupid game!

I groaned and swam to where Jack stayed and then yanked his hair annoyingly.

“Sissy.. sissy.. hold up!”

“HOW DARE YOU!” I said punching his shoulder

“Oh come on sissy, it’s just one little kiss… and see, our participants.. they are just innocent little boys.. you could just give them a single friendly kiss” Jack grimaced from ear to ear as I saw Rian and Jonathan were already brought their face to the surface. The participants were only Kyle, Zach, and Alex. I just hoped I wouldn’t kiss Alex.

Thirty seconds later, Kyle and Alex got out from the water trying catching breath and you know what it meant. Alex murmured and pouted because he lost the game and finally after a couple seconds, Zach fully brought his head out from the water, panting.

“Jeez, I win” was only his response. His mouth grew into smile as he looked at me. If only he was Alex I would definitely swam to the ladder and got out from the swimming pool. But this case, it was my crush. I blushed deeply when I glanced to Jack who was wiggling his brows.

“Come on, my darling.. here.. give papa a kiss” said Zach lamely. I was laughing of his stupid face and then swam to his spot.

“Errr.. one single friendly kiss, kay?” I said when everybody started to exclaim in protest. Especially Alex who was splashing water toward us. Zach took no time as he brought my body to his by my waist and crushed his lips softly to me.

Goodness, his lips were so good, I always craved to have them dreamily. In millisecond, he tried to pull away but, I couldn’t believe that my conscious told me to pull his neck so he couldn’t get away.
Zach seemed noticed this, but he just ignored it and kissed me deeper than before as I started to play with his damp hair. He put his hands on my lips as the kiss started to heat up.

“Uhhh.. Nicky? Zach?” I heard Beth said and then I just realized that I was making out with Zach in front of people who had their jaw dropt. I pulled away from Zach and my cheeks were burning like hell. I couldn’t turn my head to Zach and decided to swim to where Beth stayed.

“Wow.. that wasn’t a good friendly kiss” I heard Jack giggled. Everyone started whistle at us and then stopped after I saw mom just appeared from the kitchen door. She invited us for a dinner remembering that the sky was turning dark.

And the dinner went well, it was a crowded dinner since there were like seven loud boys. I sat next to Beth and began to eat.

“Nicky, light up your head, someone is staring at you” Beth elbowed me. And as her command, I lit up my head and saw Zach was looking at me with French fries on his mouth. He smiled a bit and I smiled back.

I faced down back to my food, I thought I wouldn’t be able to see him forever. It was too embarrassing that he noticed what I did. I kissed him back. I didn’t want him thinking that I liked him. Oh shit, I liked him, but I couldn’t let myself fall for him. Ehh, wait a minute, Caleb said we could date anyone as long as people wouldn’t recognize it.

“I think he likes you after the thing, eh?” Beth whispered again

“That’s ridiculous. Of course not!” I said hiding my smile because actually I liked it.

I saw Kyle, Jack, and Alex was discussing, I didn’t know what they were talking about.

“It’s a great idea, Kyle” Alex exclaimed and snapped to the air

“Yeah! I have 4 RVs for us!” Jack joined “YAY!”

“What’s up?” Rian asked with spaghetti fulfilled his mouth and the tomato sauce smeared on his left cheek.

“We’re going camping!” Kyle said happily as Jonathan joined and cheered giddily.

“Whoa whoa.. what?” Marc said

“Camping before touring together, isn’t it delicious to hear?” Alex smirked

“Oh.. yes..” Marc responded bobbing his head

Camping?? Oh good grace! That was going to be great, I loved camping. I mean, I had never gone to camp alone before because everytime there was camping event from my previous school, my mom always banned me for going. Besides, I couldn’t take care of myself, there were always danger that would always chase me out there in the woods. That was what I quoted from my mom.

Hmm.. actually it’s not like I had never gone to camping before.. alright my words before were just to make me sound more dramatically.. hehe. When I was still six, me dad, mom, and Jack took our camping for the very first time, then secondly when I was ten, that time my dad was still together with my mom. and after they broke up, we never had a family good time again. how poor, but still my mom always tried to make us happy maybe with gifts and vacations.

I was sure that I was going to camp with the guys because my mom glanced to me reluctantly and then smiled to me because she saw Jack. I was going to go camping with Jack’s attendance of course.

“When shall we go?” Jonathan seemed asking too giddily.

“Next week is gunna be great!” Kyle joined

“Yeah.. next week it is then” said Alex a little to hyper making the stuff on the table shaking.

Next week.. ahh.. I couldn’t wait to see it!
♠ ♠ ♠
can i have some comment? hohoo..

hai new subcribers! Thanks for subcribing! Hai new readers! Hope you enjoy it.

if anyone has livejournal, add my livejournal! thanks! (you can see the link on my profile page)