Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Happy Hour

“Hey” I said over the phone while I was in the cab. As I said before, I was going to go my mom’s residence because I felt I needed to. Did I sound so spoiled? Like a spoiled brat who couldn’t stay far from her parents? Well, I didn’t care. I did miss my mom.

“Sup, Nicky?” she said. I was calling Beth that time and I thought I’d come with her to my old house. Why did I ask her? First, I knew my house would be dead desert because well since I had an enormously big house and there were only two people who lived there (mom and Jack minus the staffs), so I wouldn’t end up being a loner IF Jack weren’t there. Second, IF Jack were there, I could give Beth chances to make a move to him even though I wasn’t really sure with their relationship to come. Beth was too beautiful and good for Jack, on the other way Jack was only a goofy dude with lanky features.

“Can I come over?” I asked

“Sure. So, how’s your first night?” I heard Beth was giggling

“I’ll spill it our later. Do you have time? I want you to come with me to my old house”

Then, she said alright. The cab drove to Beth house and finally we reached the driveway of Bellamy’s residence. I called Beth to get out from the house and then she appeared with fancy attire which made her looked cute. Of course, just because she thought she would meet Jackapoo.

“How do I look?” suddenly Beth facing me with smiles from ear to ear.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes, you look hot, Beth. I bet Jack would fuck himself as because he couldn’t fuck you” I said in annoyance with Beth groaned and protested.

“By the way, where’s Mich?” Beth asked crossing her bare legs and then folded her palms right on the knees.

“She’s on the date with Ern” I said aimlessly and shrugged my shoulder off.

“Oh geez, that girl.. finally she accepts the fact that she’s dating Ernie” Beth responded. And so, along the journey to my house, me and Beth just chatted about Ernie and Mich. “Oi..” she started again. Sometimes Bethany could be so talky.

I turned my face to her with cocked eyebrows.

“So, how’s the night with… Mr. Caleb hottie Turman?” Beth wiggled her eyebrows in annoying way, I don’t like when people wiggle their eyebrows to tease me, it is really annoying. Especially when it comes to the one and only Caleb.

Ten minutes later, we finally reached my house. After I paid the cab, me and Beth walked to the porch and knocked on the door. Usually, Dorotha the maid chief would answer the bell. But this time, I could see my brother with his skinny feature answered the door. He spotted and grinned widely.

“SISSY!” like usual, Jack hugged me tightly.

“Jack.. I can’t breath” I said breathlessly as he let me go. His grin still remained after he saw Beth. He hugged Beth too and I knew Beth hugged him backlike more intimate

“Hehe.. come inside” he said motioning us to come. I aimlessly got into the livingroom and in my astonishment; I found a group of boys were watching Spongebob Squarepants seriously. Beth found this hilarious so she let out a giggle when she knew the boys were up to the screen. And then the boys turned their head toward our direction.

I saw Alex, Zach, Rian, and.. wait a minute.. was there Kyle? The Caleb’s friend who had the blinding platinum blonde? Yeah, I noticed him because of his ridiculous blonde. There was also a guy with cute afro, Jonathan? And this guy with jet black hair and facial hair.

“Kyle? Wut ar’ you doing ‘ere?” I asked unintentionally spilling my British accent

“Oi Nicky. I’m just hanging out with these guys” he said standing up and waving to me. So did Jonathan, the freakish loud one. I approached them and took a seat next to the afro one. “This is Marc, he’s FTSK too slash my step bro” Kyle pointed Marc as I shook Marc’s hand. Marc smiled widely and he looked nice. I wander, why everyone in FTSK was very nice minus Caleb?

“Ohh..Nicky? Caleb’s wifey, eh?” Marc asked cocking his eyebrows. I nodded slowly and he giggled. “I never know Caleb has girlfriend, he always manwho—“ then I saw Jonathan slapped the back of Marc’s head. Marc grunted at Jonathan while Jonathan just flashing his toothy grin at me.

“Really? He never talked about me?” I said hinting my disbelief tone fakely. Ha! I even never dated Caleb, I said that so it sounded that we were together. I glanced up to Jack who shot a confusing look. I was lying through my teeth with Marc that me and Caleb were together while I was keeping my secret to Jack that I was in love with Caleb. A bit confusing, I needed to manage it.

“Yes, wow.. so you’re like his secret lover, yay?” he replied dumfounded. I shrugged my shoulder off as I saw Beth just walked out from the kitchen with snacks on her hand. When was she started to roam around my kitchen? I didn’t see her. Beth took a seat next to me and made her sat next to Zach. I forgot, there was Zach too. Did he hear everything? I hoped not.

I glanced a wink to Zach and guess what? He was staring at me which meant he heard the thing about me and Caleb were secret lover. Euwww.. He smiled quickly to me then abruptly glanced back to the screen where Alex started to insert some DVD into the DVD player.
“Anyway, what are you doing here with All Time Low?” I asked turning my face to Marc who was munching gummy bears.

“We have a great time together. Actually, me and my band are having a vacation after our last tour and then after this vacation, we are having another tour with All Time Low, Metro Station, Mayday Parade, Every Avenue and etc.” he replied

“Oh that’s cool” I nodded

“Hmm.. where’s Caleb? Why he doesn’t come with you?”

“Is it I have to be always be there with him?” I said adding a harsh tone while Marc frowned a bit. “Uhh.. he has his own business at home”

“Ohh.. I see..”

The movie was starting soon enough, I didn’t believe my eyes that the boys were watching Spongebob Squarepants the movie. What were they? Five? I snorted at him and guess what I got? Alex and Kyle hissed to me. The rest of boys spent their time finishing the movie. Oh great, I was stuck with the idiots. Even Beth enjoyed herself watching the movie. Oh wait, I mean, she enjoyed herself in Jack’s arm while watching the movie.
I rolled my eyes at them and then made my way to the kitchen. I loved my kitchen, because I didn’t have to make my own mealremembering I couldn’t cook.

I found Dorotha was preparing some meal as she said she was preparing for a big dinner since the boys would stay until the dinner come.
I put my butt on the stool after I took a big cup of Ben and Jerry’s. I scooped a littlesuper big scoop and shoved it into my mouth. My tongue freezed in millisecond but I liked it.

“Miss Nicky, how’s your husband?” asked Dorotha happily to me. I grunted as I put my chin on my palm.

“Oh come on, Dorotha. I don’t want to talk about him, PUH-WEASE!”

Dorotha giggled, “Miss, he’s hot. You just deny it more and more”

“According to surveys, it’s because of his freaking ginger hair”

Dorotha once again giggled, “Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. His unique hair always attracts women”

“And even a woman in her middle thirties like you” I stuck out my tongue and shoved another scoop. “Why don’t you just marry him, Dorotha?” I rolled my eyes when Dorotha chuckled at me.

“Hey” suddenly someone tapped my shoulder as I jumped a bit gasping. I could tell my face was so stupid because Zach was laughing at me. His cute laugh.. OMG…

“Hey Zach” I said groggily as I scooped my ice cream.

“Apparently, you don’t enjoy yourself with Spongebob, huh?” he took the empty stool beside me.

“Hmm.. I do love Spongebob, but I’m just not in the mood to watch movie. Jack always adores being Spongebob, because he’s an idiot” Zach chuckled and nodded his head. “Do you want some?” I offered a big scoop of Ben and Jerry’s to him after I was sure he was staring at my ice cream.

“No..” he shook his head hesitantly.

“Oh come on, I know you want it. I read your face” I grinned leaned the scoop to his face

“No.. im not” he giggled

“Hey liar, just shoved it to your mouth. Your denial face is so idiot” I snapped playfully. Laughing and punching his shoulder lightly.

“Dude, im not idiot!” he snapped back playfully as he moved his face further from my scoop. And I swore for my life, his face was fucking cute. Oh my god, can I have some of that?!
I giggled and shoved the scoop on his face making some ice cream smeared on his face.

He grunted as he finally gave up and dragged one big scoop of the ice cream. With me giggled in disbelief. He could take one big bite into his mouth and he looked adorable with like 2 big tennis balls filled his cheek in both. Soon enough he opened his mouth in pain because I was sure his tongue was freezing like South Pole.
I laughed hard at him with his chipmunk cheeks. Zach ran to the basin and purged the ice cream. He washed his tongue and looked at me who was laughing my head off.

He squinted his eyes murderously and then ran to my place with inhuman speed as he brought my waist off from stool.
“You filthy kid, how dare you make fun of me! You shall die!” he interjected and tickled me.

I am not ticklish but his tickle was so killing. I wiggled my body from the tickle and tried to offend back. I tickled him on his beneath the arm pit, his torso was huge if it compared with me. He wiggled his body too and laughed when I sent him the tickle.

I ran to the backyard trying to escape from him with laughter. He chased me and I put my thumb down at him. I stuck my tongue out with him still chasing him. I had fun that time, I never felt the fun before not mentioning the big parties from my mother.

“You’re loser, Merrick” I said out loud. He seemed buying it so he quickened his pace as he took my waist and lifted me off the ground from my back.

“Say it again and I’ll throw you to the pool” he threatened bringing my body toward the swimming pool. I screamed in horrify.

“I’m sorry.. no.. noo.. I’m not into there.. please!” I begged

“Oh really? You shall die because you have dared the mighty Merrick” he said lamely.

I stopped laughing and saw him in stupid look, “You’re so idiot, Zach” I said in plain face and then burst in laughter again.

“Wow, you’re so begging for it, huh!” he said lifting me higher and was about to throw me into the I-believed-it-was-freezing swimming pool.

“NOOOOO..” I said in dramatic voice and then I saved by a group of boys that appeared from the kitchen door.

“Guys, what are you two doing?” asked a voice which I was sure it was Kyle. Zach faced the voice and then with burning cheeks, he put me down.

“I’m going to throw her” he said a bit groggy and then Jack came out.

“SWIMMING TIME, THEN!” he screamed idiotically and stripped off his tshirt revealing his lanky torso. Then Alex and Jonathan joined in. the three suddenly jumped into the pool making a huge splash. Then Marc and Rian joined with Beth who just threw her self with fully clothed. My swimming pool suddenly fulfilled with idiot guys who were laughing and playing with the water.

Zach smirked to me and pushed me to the pool easily because I was standing on the edge of pool. But I didn’t give up as I took his collar so we were thrown together into the water.

Our head finally reached the surface and then I laughed at him
“You’re wet too now! Eat that!” I laughed

“You’re cheating! I hate you, Nicks!” he said wiping his wet face.

Goodness, his face was so beautiful.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel happy if im updating. hehhee

thanks for reading, subcribing, and READING! i appreaciate it. hehe yeah!

i'll update it like an hour later.. so.. keep reading.. hohoo

oxoxo
-icha