Status: Finished

Killing Joy

That Girl

Image

When I got home, I felt so tired. You know, after being around loud and fun boys it made my shoulder sore. Especially it took more energy dealing with Zach, he’s so fun but unfortunately it ended up with awkward moment between us. I didn’t want to see his face for these couple days, I believed.

I entered the house or I could say my new house abruptly because the weather was so cold, it was a windy night. I saw the house was lit off and so I flicked on all the lights. I sighed and then shoved my butt on the couch. I stretched my back really tight and then yawned. It was already 11PM, and I got Caleb nowhere in sight. He might be had been hanging out with his bandmates. Oh wait, I was just hanging out with some of his bandmates. Well, maybe he was out with another member like Kent or the last one I had never met.
I didn’t know. Or probably he was whoring himself on the street and then he found a nice and rich lady in my mother’s age. And then, the lady dragged him into her apartment to rape him with his own willing. And there he was, Caleb the manwhore who liked the old lady. And then, the lady didn’t want to pay him as she locked Caleb inside her apartment as the sex toy.
Since that day, Teresa started to call police and wanted Caleb back, but he’s out nowhere. And since that day, I became a widow. The End, happily ever and after.

Yeah, I couldn’t wait for the months forward of us being divorced so I flashing cruel thoughts of Caleb.

I yawned once again and then I made my way to the bedroom. I opened the door and flicked the light since it was turned off.

At my surprise, I saw Caleb was sleeping shirtless beneath the blanket with some other blonde girl. And I believed she was naked too. Caleb’s arm snaked her body and they were sweaty.

“EUWWW!!!” I said out loud spotting them barely naked. Both of them flickered open their eyes and faced me. If I were in Soap Opera, I would say, “Oh dear, my husband.. You’re cheating on me with this ugly faced coquette” and Caleb would get out off the bed and said, “No, my dear.. this isn’t what it looks like” and then we sing together until the credit lines come on the end of show.

But, we weren’t in Soap Opera. So my response was just like a nagging old lady who kept murmuring at them. It’s not like I banned Caleb for dating a girl, but they were shacking up IN MY BED! That was nasty! That would definitely make me to pick the couch outside. Shit! Hey, it’s an exact fact that I would sleep on the couch even before he shacked up that girl. Uhhh..

“Caleb! Who is she!” the girl shrieked as she pulled the sheet so her bare chest wouldn’t be revealed. Wow, her chest was so huge, I bet it was fake and so Caleb could fell of her. Ha! So Caleb liked a big-boobs girl, huh? Disgusting.

“I’m his wife” I said coolly folding my arms

The girl’s eyes widened and then faced Caleb abruptly, “YOUR WIFE!” she screamed her head off

“Hey, don’t scream!” I responded

“No, no.. Laura.. this is not what you hear.. she’s..”

“OH FUCK OFF! HOW DARE YOU DATE ME WHILE YOU HAVE MARRIED!” once again she screamed and planted her palm on Caleb’s face. Twice.
Wow, I started to love that girl. Caleb stumbled and fell off the bed. Thanked god, he fell with the blanket so I couldn’t see his restricted area.

The girl who finally I knew the name was Laura got off from the bed, and if I were guy, I would date her as long as I could because she was hot even it was fake. No wonder, Caleb dated her. Laura didn’t bother to blanket her bare body as she picked up her stuff and recklessly slid in her clothes.

“Laura.. listen up.. we—“

“Shut the fuck up, Turman! I know you are just a manwhore who loves to use me! We’re over!!” Laura spoke out angrily and then abruptly punched Caleb on the face sending him to the ground when he ran to where Laura stood with blanket wrapped his lower torso. I found it funny when Caleb was on the floor and Laura walked out from the room without looking an inch to me.

Once I heard the front door was slammed, I saw Caleb who gained his composure and shot a glare to me. I shrugged and made my way innocently to the drawer to take some clothes. I heard Caleb growled to me as I sniffed a scent near to me.

“How could you do that?!” Caleb yelled at me madly as I let out my pajamas clothes.

“Do what?! I just said that I’m your wife and it’s the fact, and don’t scream at me! That girl’s scream has gave me a massive earache already!” I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom but Caleb held my hand furiously.

“It’s a big deal for me, you bitch! Because of you I lost my girl!” he glared at me and I couldn’t help to smile. Shit, why would I smile? Caleb could smack me angrily because I took nothing from his big deal. He tightened his grasp on my arm while his other hand kept holding the sheet.

“Caleb.. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to” I said sincerely as we stared each other eyes. After a minute or more, his eyes softened and his grasp loosened. He fully let me go as he rubbed his eyes the spot where Laura had punched him. I found out it grew a bit purplish.

“Take your clothes on, mister. And I’ll take care of your face” I said calmly and then he sighed. He made his way to the drawer and unintentionally slipped because the sheet was so long. He slipped and revealed you-know-what that I shrieked in sudden after I saw it. Caleb grunted and blanketed back his you-know-what and then hurried to the drawer. Huge, was all I could think of. OH CRAP! WHAT THE HELL AM I! A you-know-what surveyor? I knocked my head and then he asked me to turn away. I took the time to go to the kitchen and once again I pick the ice cubes from the freezer.

I made my way back to the bedroom with a bucket of ice cubes. He was fully clothed, a stripes sleeveless tshirt and track pants. His ginger hair was ruffled in such aHOT mess. He grinned to me and then it faded after he saw the ice cubes on my hand. His jaw hung open in shock as I let out a giggle.

“It’s okay, I won’t shove it on your thing again” I chuckled and shoved my butt next to him on the bed. Jeez, the bed was really mess and a bit smelly.

“I just.. i.. have a great phobia of ice cubes ever since you did that, geez!” he shuddered making me laughed again

“Oh really? That’s great then” I replied as he laughed sarcastically. I grabbed a couple of ice cubes and wrapped it into a ball of towel and then motioned him to come closer. He came closer as I put the ice cube on his growing purple eye. He winced a bit and rubbed his face where Laura had slapped on.

“I’m sorry, Cale.. I know I messed up at your relationship with your girlfriend.. I fell sorry about your breakup..” I said sincerely and rubbed his purplish eye with the freezing cubes.

He sighed, “It’s okay. And for your information, she’s not my girlfriend.. she’s just… err.. hmm.. you know what..” he replied. I frowned as I realized that the girl was just an innocent toy for Caleb. Man, Caleb dealt with slutty groupie, euww.. wasn’t he scared of STD?

“Oh.. manwhore” I rolled my eyes as he let out a chuckle.

I still rubbed his eyes while we were chatting about the Kyle’s plan of going camping. He said that was great, he definitely would join.

“There.. there…” I said grinning and placed the ice cubes off from his face.

“I feel better, thanks Nichole..” he said smiling back. “That girl slapped me hard” he muttered ad rubbed his face once again. I let out a chuckle and he laid his face on my face.

“You’re laughing at me more and more!” he whined and I let out a harder chuckle. He smiled and paused as he saw into my eyes, “Have I ever told you that your laugh is cute?” uhh.. what? What did he say? Did he say my laugh was cute, ha! He might be wasted that time. uh-oh.. no, he wasn’t, he chuckled lightly.

“Yeah, you sound so cute when you chuckle, I just never hear you chuckle at me properly. I always hear you laugh at your bro or Zach” he said softly. I didn’t know why my cheek was burning, it was the first compliment he’d ever given to me.

“Ohh.. really?” I laughed awkwardly. I averted his eyes as I cleaned up the ice cubes and the watered sheet. I didn’t predicate that he brushed his hand on my cheek and then kissed me, ladies and gentlemen.

He kissed me.
His kiss was soft that time and quick.

I blinked twice in disbelief at him. He shot me a look and grinned, “A thank you kiss” he corrected and I nodded like an idiot. I picked the bucket and the ice cubes as I walked out from the bedroom.

My eyes fully closed and you see, my cheek became hot. Shit!

I washed the bucket and then wash my hand as I walked to the couch where I should slept. I yawned for the hundred times and curled into a ball on the couch after I changed my clothes.

My eyes became heavy and the end of the day… I fell asleep.

XXX