Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Filler Lunch

Image

The next day, it was an unexpected day because when I went to answer the bell, there stood five of young men were grinning to me. The one with blinding platinum blonde, the one with goofy smile, the one with regular blonde and cool smile, the curly one and the one with jet black hair.
“Aloha belladonna….” Said Kyle to me and crushed me a hug followed by Jonathan.

“Oh hey, guys.. What’s up?” I said hiding my cower.

“We’re just dropping by, errr.. you know.. I want to see you guys” Jonathan said.

“Oh.. ohkay, come in” I said reluctantly and let them in. Caleb had just gone out from the bedroom, his hair was damp and it was obvious that he had taken shower. I had taken the shower too in the guest bathroom, so it wasn’t big deal to being around the boys.

“DOOD!” Kyle gave Caleb a friendly hug and so the entire boys. They were laughing and chattering on the living room as Jonathan turned on the TV. The jet black haired one approached me with a smile.

“Austin Bello” he said, “I believe, we haven’t met yet, eh?”

“Ahh.. yeah, I’m Nichole Barakat” oops, I said that wrong again making Austin laughed

“Right, Nichole Turman” he corrected

I nodded, “And just Nicky”

Austin smiled “You’re beautiful” he added

“Awww.. thanks..” I blushed and then he came back to his group as I made my way to the kitchen. I didn’t want to bring myself into the boys because I was sure we weren’t in common besides, I had just known some of them for a couple days.

I busied myself eating chips that I found in the refrigerator.

I heard the boys laughing and I seemed don’t care of it, I just enjoyed myself munching at the chips facing my back from the living room.

Somehow, I flashed Zach’s face on my mind. I touched my lips and smiled widely, knowing I kissed Zach. How could I forget that? His lips were soft and I was so feeling of them until it wiped with Caleb’s lips who kissed me the night before.

“RAWR!” suddenly a loud voice burst out my mind making me jumped. I turned my head to the voice and found Kyle laughed at me while Caleb smirked to me.

“Kyle! You almost kill my heart!” I murmured in annoyance as Kyle apologized.

“Do you have some snacks and beers?” asked Kyle and I replied him with shrug. I bent down to open the refrigerator then I heard Kyle whistled. I rolled my eyes and let out a box of beers and chips.

“Cale, you are really lucky. You’ve got a hottie wifey..” he continued to whistle making me blushed. And I saw Caleb leaned on me and snaked his arm around my waist.

“I’m just lucky having this amazing girl” Caleb said proudly and kissed my top of head. I grimaced and wrapped my arm around his back after Caleb gave Kyle a box of beers. “Come on, let’s join them” Caleb whispered at me ear and dragged me to the living room by waist.

“Oh hai, Nicky!” Kent waved to me as he flicked off the light and Marc slipped a DVD into a DVD player. What the fuck, another movie I needed to watch? I was not in the mood to watch anything! I shoved my butt next to Austin and folded my arms. Austin was about to scoot to me but Caleb filled the empty space between me and Austin.

“Hey! I want that fish chips!” Austin yelled at Kyle and grabbed the bowl full of chips shoving a full into his mouth. I giggled watching Austin and then the boys started to watch the movie, and what movie was it? It was Notebook, yeah that cheesy movie. I bust out in laughing cynically when they picked the movie.
I do love the movie, but the movie didn’t fit for them.

“Hey, why are you laughing?” Kyle whined at me

“How could you guys watch this chick flick, huh?”

“It’s so sad! And a really good story” said Kent pouted in disagreement to me

“Sometimes, I could cry” Jonathan added which made me laughed more and more. Austin shushed me soon after the movie started and I kept giggling. Caleb whispered to me as his hand was on my shoulder.

“Like I said, your laugh is damn cute” he smirked making me blushed. He brought my body closer and moved my body onto his lap as he motioned the guys who started to stare at us. I smiled and slung my arms around his neck.

Caleb cupped my cheek and brought his lips on mine. His kiss was always rough except last night, I didn’t know.. yeah, maybe it was a thank you kiss. I kissed him back and we started to heat up our make out session as I heard Kent snapped.

“Oh guys, stop moaning, I am concentration at this part, GET A ROOM!” Kent glared at us as he looked serious to the screen. I chuckled and decided to rest my head on Caleb’s chest. I heard his chest pounded a bit faster as I sniffed an intoxicating scent from him. I didn’t believe that I shut my eyes and breathed on his chest. Caleb stroked my head and kissed it.
Somehow, I felt loved for a millisecond.

Even it was fake, but I liked to be loved with somebody.

Caleb wrapped his arm around my body and held me.

It was an awkward position, but I got using it. I felt happy.

“Awww… “ I heard someone as I flickered open my eyes watching Jonathan was smiling to me. “You guys look so cute”

I removed my head off from Caleb’ssuper comfortable chest and I saw Caleb smirked to me. I rolled my eyes and got off from his lap.

My stomach suddenly growled making the boys fell in silence shooting a look. I blushed in pink tint and grinned foolishly.
“Sorry” I said innocently

The boys burst in laughter and then Kyle got off from the carpet. “Let’s go to the Diner then!” Kyle suggested as the rest of boys nodded in agreement. They got up and cleaned up the mess.

“Uhh.. I’ll change my clothes first then” I said to them and made my way to the bedroom where my stuff would be. I opened my drawer and let out a white deep vneck with ripped jeans. I slid off my hello kitty tshirt leaving me only on blue bra and then striped off my shorts. I pulled up my hair into a high and messy bun and then slipped on my ripped jeans on.

Yeah, like you guess, suddenly Caleb came into the room without noticing me. I didn’t know if he turned idiot or he didn’t hear me that I would be using the bedroom for changing clothes.
He stopped in his track looked stunned at me and I could see his eyes flickered on my chest. Shit, pervert never dies.

“Get out, you perv!” I yelled at him. He just lopsided a smile

“Sorry…” he shrugged and got out from the bedroom leaving me groaning.

I quickly slid on my vneck and then opened the door handle angrily. There stood Caleb who was facing the ground in front of me. Then, he lit his head and smiled awkwardly to me as he walked into the bedroom which I was sure he would change his clothes. I didn’t see the boys in the house again, I believed they had been outside.

I walked out from the house as the breeze of cold air attacked me. I stirred a bit and ran into a van where Jonathan honked the horn to me. it was an ordinary van colored in brown and green. i hopped into the van as the boys greeted me with smile.

“Uhh.. you and your deep vneck..” Jonathan commented pointing at my chest as I let out a growl and glare.

Soon after, Caleb finally showed himself with grey hoodie and skinny jeans. His flaming ginger hair shocked his feature. The wind ruffled his hair which made him looked such in mess.Or I could say sexy.. He climbed in the van and picked the seat next to me. He smirked at me and brought his lips on my ear

“I will get using to see your stuff soon” he said seductively

“What?!” I asked not getting what did he mean.

Caleb giggled and shook his head.

Ten minutes later, we reached the nearest diner. It was Marty’s Place, a nice and clean diner. We climbed out from the van and then walked into the diner in group. We took the seat that located in corner. We needed two booths for the rest of us since we were like seven people. Luckily, we picked the booth that faced the window so I could see people were walking down on the street.

“What can I have for you?” asked a woman in his late thirties to us. She wore a white uniform and green apron while she took the pen from the tip of her ear. After all of us had ordered, the boys started to talk and laugh. You know, since I was the only girl from the group, so I just remained in silence. I decided to look outside watching the people who were quickly.

The outlook of the window then started to blur after some droplets started to pour down. Wow, it was raining. And no wonder, it was getting cold. I brought my hand wrapping myself as the woman brought the orders. Caleb who sat next to me ordered a gigantic burger, it looked yummy. But my order looked yummier, it was a huge hotdog.

I found myself smiling.

“You’re cold?” I heard Caleb asking me and I turned my face to him.

I shook my head, “Not really” but he slid off his hoodie and wrapped it on my shoulder. Ha! This guy, wasn’t it another strategy to show his affection?

“It’s okay. I don’t want you get sick” he said kissing my head followed by the boys’ awes.

“thanks” I muttered

Then I started to eat my meal. Well, I felt so warm beneath the thick hoodie of him. I regretted myself wearing the deep vneck that time. I didn’t expect the weather would turning bad and colder. I sniffed the scent of this ginger boy which I had told you that I really loved it. The scent was so comforting and I was like intoxicated of it.

Once we finished, Caleb paid everything and then we walked back to the van. Caleb had his arm around my shoulder when we were walking toward the van. It reduced my freezing body and kept me warm. I felt saved.

You don’t think I already fell for this kid, right? Because it was so ridiculous. how could? I just adored his scent and his fake affection. Back in England, I had never got a nice boyfriend. Most of them always played me like a toy, some of them just took advantages since I was a rich kid. What a shame.

I had never being loved properly before. I knew Caleb just did that for some reasons, but still I felt loved.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
i kno it's filler.. i'll try with the next chapter will be better..

comments will be appreciated, ladies... and gentlemen? haha

ANYWAY! HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY, PPL! (even i dont celebrate it, but it sounds interesting.. hehhehehe)

thanks for sofutheepictofu, neonXbodyXstyle, and Linasaurus for reading and commenting.. thank u so much..

oxoxo
-icha