Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Merricks

Shopping. How I loved shopping. But I didn’t like shopping when it came to groceries. Yep, I wasn’t shopping for the branded clothes now, I was in the groceries to buy some daily meal. Since, I couldn’t cook, so Caleb cooked to me. But he didn’t left me jobless which meant, I needed to buy the daily needs.

So here I was, in the middle of dairy counter pushing my trolley.

Eggs. Check. KiX. Check. Mayonaise. Check. The joint of chicken. Check. Milk. Check. Cheese. Check. Onion. Check. Garlic. Check. Ginger. Hahahhaa.. check. Potato. Check. And check. Check. Check. Check. I thought, I had bought everything.

I dragged my trolley to the cashier as my trolley bumped into someone’s trolley. I never knew that superstar does do the shopping. I randomly met Zachary Merrick and maybe she was his girlfriend. Ughh.. yeah, he was shopping with a girl.

“Oops… sorry” I said hinting a smile to Zach

“Oh hai, Nicks. I don’t know I’ll meet you here” Zach replied

“Ha…. I know you stalk me, Merr” I said chuckling at him

“Well, I shouldn’t have bump your trolley if I don’t want to get caught stalking you” he smiled foolishly as the girl next to him watching me in serious face. Oh oh, I knew she was his girlfriend. She might be jealous with us.

Zach caught my eyes as he turned his face to the girl next to him.

“Oh, Nicky.. this is Julianne” Zach motioned Julianne to me and then she shook my hand. Oh, nice name. I liked it.

“Nichole. But, you can call me Nicky” I said shaking her tiny hand

“I like to be called Jules” Jules smiled to me and then frowned “Wait, you’re Nichole?”

Eh? It was like she already knew me? I blinked twice questionably.

“Yeah?” I nodded

“Goodness! You’re Caleb’s wife!! Yes?” she grew hyper and then laughed at me. Wait, what was she laughing at? Was it funny if I was Caleb’s wife, huh?

I saw Zach rolled his eyes, “You know, despite of being her bro’s band fan, she is a big fan of Forever The Sickest Kids, Nicks” her bro’s band fan? As in she’s Zach’s sister? Thank goodness, I thought this cute girl was his girlfriend. I was so relieved. Hehe.

“Ohh.. I see” I nodded. So, she’s Zach’s sister, huh?

“Yeah! I adore your husband’s band.. damn much!” this girl giggled and I supposed she was still thirteen or something.

“OH! Nicky, can I ask you for a favor, please?” Jules suddenly linked her arm in my arm childishly and winked to me.

“Errr.. what?” I cocked my eyebrows

“Well, at the end of this week, my school is having a festival. Ermm… can you.. errr.. I want FTSK come. Can you ask them for it, please? PLEASEEEE..”

I scratched my head and laughed awkwardly, “I don’t know, Jules” I said sincerely

“Please.. Nicky.. please… help me for this.. I re—“

“Jules, it’s not polite pushing a person you have just known for five minutes” Zach said pulling his sister away from me. Jules pouted at me and showed a begging face.

“Puhweasee.. Nicky…”

I chuckled lightly at Jules, “Hmmm… I’ll work on it” I said

“WHOA! Really! OH YES!! SEE ZACH!!! SHE WILL HELP ME!! SAYS WHO HAVE ALREADY REJECTED MY WISH AT FTSK! BLAH!” Jules punched Zach’s shoulder as he shot a glare to her but she seemed not buying it.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH, NICKY!” Jules threw herself into me and hugged me tightly.

I was puzzled dealing with a loud teenager like her. But I let out a silly laugh at her.

“I’m sorry, Nicky… she’s a bit loud” Zach grinned to me and I said okay.

“So, have you finished yet, with your shopping?” I asked dragging my trolley

“Yeah, you?” Zach asked back

“Me too. Want to have lunch together?”

“OHH! It’s gunna be great, I believe! Yeah!” Jules chimed in

And so then, after we paid everything, me, Zach, and Jules walked down to the street trying to find a nice eatery. And we found a nice restaurant in the back of groceries.

“So, how’s Caleb?” Zach seemed trying to start a silly conversation about Caleb.

“He’s alright” I said plainly as I gained an exciting look from Jules.

“Is he sweet? How about Kyle? Oh my god, dude.. you’re so lucky being the wife of one the most sexiest hunk in the world!” Jules cut off me and like suddenly I laughed hard. Caleb is sweet? Sexy? That was ridiculous. He was far from that.WAS.

“What are you laughing at?” Jules frowned at me as we finally reached the restaurant.

I just slightly laughed at her, “Nevermind. Forget it” I grinned getting a weird look from Zach.

We were having a good lunch. Jules was a very loud girl and full of energy, she oftenly got a annoying look from Zach. According what I knew about, Zach never liked loud girls, so when it came from his sister, it was a disaster for his ears. I caught him rubbing his ear in like five times and I found it cute.

As the sun kept going up, we stopped digging in and got out from the restaurant. We said our goodbyes. Jules came to the bus settle while Zach steadied his pace and made him walking next to me.

“Sorry about my sister” he apologized and hinted a smile on his face

“Sorry? For what?” I chuckled lightly

“She’s such a hyper teenie” he shrugged

“It’s okay, really. Remember, we’re a teenager also?”

“Hell yeah, but Jules is the annoying version” I didn’t really get where the conversation went to. “Anyway…” he suddenly faced me and stopped at his track making me stopped too.

I arched my brows and waited for his words.

“I saw a nice movie in the cinema. I want to watch it and I had asked Jack and Alex, even Ryan to watch it together, but they seem not interested with the movie”

“What movie is it?” I asked him

“Burn After Reading. Errmm.. I hardly find a watch buddy.. you know.. ehmm…”

Wait, he wanted to watch the movie and he didn’t have any buddy to watch with. Why he told me that? I was a bit puzzled until finally I realized that actually Zach asked me to watch the movie together.

“Watch it with me?” he added rubbing his head “You know.. don’t get me wrong.. we can.. we c-can go as friend, if you want” he looked so dorky, and I let out a small laugh.

I nodded in agreement while a wide smile curve on his cute face.

“Friday Night?” he asked intensely playing with his hand

“Done and done” I shrugged and finally nodded.

“Alrightm I’ll pick you up at 6” he leaned his lips on my ear and whispered softly before he headed to the bus shelter where Jules was about to climbed in the bus. Jules waved to me frantically and then winked at me.
I waved back to her as I watched the bus faded away with Zach glanced to me and raised his thumb to me.

I grinned.

XXX

The keys on my hand were cringing as my nose finally sniffed the scent of the living room with wide smile. I was freaking happy, that day. I couldn’t describe it. Like I was on the top of heaven. Yeah, I was such a stupid drama queen, but hey.. When it came to Zach, I just couldn’t think properly. I was high over him.
Man.. I couldn’t stop smiling when I brought the shopping bag toward the kitchen, the smile of Zach still bore in my mind. I really wished the day would turn into Friday night already.

I hummed happily when I shoved the groceries into a refrigerator then I spotted a girl and a boy were playing water near from the swimming pool. The girl looked flirtatious with her super revealed bikini. They didn’t swim on the pool, they were just playing water on the edge of pool. Looked so chessy and stupid.

I leaned on the door as I watched them. Caleb splashed some water to the girl’s hair as the girl cursed playfully at him. The girl was beautiful, let’s say she had a charisma on her slutty face. Her same reddish hair was loosened and twirled right on her chest, she had snakebites on her lower lips and she had the most piercing blue eyes I’ve ever seen on people.
The girl giggled when Caleb pulled out from the water as he sat next to the girl, giving a passionate kiss on her lips. I didn’t know for how long they’d known, they were like a couple.
How about Laura? Did Caleb just forget her away? It sounded a bit mean, obviously, Caleb just used the girls to fulfill his raging hormones.

The view started to be disgusting when they wrestled each other tongue. I didn’t want to see Caleb roamed his hands all over the girl’s body, he’s such a major pervert.

I stepped out from the kitchen door and approached them.

The coupled pulled away as the girl looked at me in shock.

“Oh lord, she’s back” said the girl in guilty.

Caleb held the girl’s hand and smirked, “S’okay, babe… she’s just my wife” then he nuzzled his face on the crook of girl’s neck ignoring me.

“Caleb?” I said in plain tone

Caleb then faced me with his dreamy eyes while my eyes darted to his torso. “Yes, darling?”

“Just let you know, I have bought everything” I replied and then turned my heels back to the house.

“Thanks baby”

Therefore, I came back to the house with slightly heard the couple giggles and laughs fill over the backyard. I didn’t care, as long as they wouldn’t fuck each other like rabbits outside.

“Alright, see you tomorrow, cowboy…” the girl kissed Caleb passionately for the last time the next 2 hours. The couple was on the doorway, making out and roaming each other’s body. I felt nauseated and shuddered. Caleb really needed to be told something about STD. I was shutting my eyes toward the Tv that time, maybe I was pretending to sleep. I heard Caleb’s step approached me.

I heard him sighing and then instantly, the Tv was clicked off. I shifted a bit still pretending that I was sleeping.

At my astonishment, I heard Caleb’s breath was already in front of my face. What the fuck was he going to do? I was running in panic in my head trying hard to be looked sleeping, but it seemed I failed because I was sure that I showed any emotion on my face.

“Nichole?” he rocked my body lightly as I brought my face away from him and curled into a ball. “Are you sleeping?” I didn’t answer him as I remained in silence trying to let out a fake low snore. “Nichole…” he whispered.

I was still in my spot, I didn’t want to face him right now. I didn’t like him being with that slutty girl, I was… eh? What was I thinking? Hold on, It wasn’t like I was jealous with her, I just couldn’t think why.. JEEZ! What happened to me!

Since I didn’t answer him back, I heard him exhaling deeply. And it was really awkward and surprising because he scooped my body and carried me in bridal style. What did this pervert do! I was about to open my eyes but I was hesitant. For some reasons, I liked to be carried like that.

I heard a door opened and I was sure it was his bedroom. Oh my god, I just hoped he wouldn’t do anything bad to me. Then, he put me on the bed gently. Honestly, I was scared that something was gonna be happen. I didn’t want something like in our marriage night happened again. Or even worse.

Soon, I heard the door closed. I remained in silence still pretending to sleep. I squinted my eyes and opened it slightly as I found him nowhere in sight. Geez… thank God, he didn’t do anything to me. What a gentleman, he carried me to the bedroom just to let me taking a proper nap on the bed.

I exhaled in relief and then shoved my head on the pillow back again. I could smell his scent on the pillow. Remember that I was addicted to his scent? Yeah, and so I was like pickled to his scent while I dragged the scent along my nostrils.

I snuggled on the pillow and then finally fell into an instant nap.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
finally i update.. im sorry for the lame and long updates.. i'll promise it'll get better