Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Another Girl, Geez!

Image

There’s a bell. It rang in front of the door which made me pacing to it. Caleb was on the kitchen, once again. He might be really into cooking, I dunno why. But, that’s a good news for me.
“I’ll get it” I shouted to Caleb and made my way to the front door.

As I unlocked the door, I found a girl who was twirling her brunette hair. She wore a skimpy-look attires and make up. I hated to say, even she’s skimpy but she was beautiful, or I could say she was more beautiful than a girl who was hanging with Caleb before.

“Hey” she greeted nicely and I returned her with a smile

“Can I help you?” I asked politely

She arched her eyebrows and smiled to me in her dirty way. She peeked inside the house with tiptoeing as I noticed that she wore a deep cut vneck with spaghetti strap which I was sure about it was Caleb’s most favorite part.

“Is he home?” she asked directly. I knew, of course she was seeing Caleb.

“Yep,” I replied just before she rushed into the house vigorously making me stumbled a bit.

“Hey, easy” I muttered. But, she never heard me. Once she knew where Caleb was, she let out an annoying giggle and shrike. I followed her and spotted the girl was already hugged him intimately and kissed him.

“Hey babe..” Caleb grinned planting another kiss. He was still in his apron as you know that he was cooking. The girl wrapped his snake as she pressed her god-bless-her chest against Caleb making him smirked.

“What do you cook, babe?” the girl asked looking through at my victim (food). She licked her lip and smiled beautifully.

“Just Mac and Cheese, you want some?”

“Hmm.. the smell is so good, it looks yummy”

“But not as yummy as you, definitely” Caleb told her and kissed her passionately. I rolled my eyes and bothered to clear my throat making them pulled away.

“Oh.. hey .. err.. Nichole” said Caleb grinning foolishly “I thought nobody’s there”

“Funny, I live in this house too if you could remember”

Caleb smiled quickly and then dragged the girl by the waist to me. “Nichole, this is Vanessa. V, this is Nichole” the girl named Vanessa just smiled cockily at me and then turned her face to Caleb.

“Calebear, I’m hungry.. can I have this Mac and Cheese?” Vanessa pouted and pecked his lips. Caleb grinned and nodded with me glaring at him.

“What about me, Caleb.. you suppose to give me that food. I’m starving!”

Caleb shot me a look, “Later I promise, kay?” he said to me. I grunted and rolled my eyes as Vanessa kissed his neck. Abruptly, I made my way to the bedroom and slammed the door. Maybe I sounded so childish, but I was flipping starving. He was cooking food for me until this freaking Vanessa came and begged for food. Ughh.. she’s so skinny and no wonder she needed food. I bet this Vanessa was only a food begger hobo.

I shoved myself to the bed hoping that sleep would eat my starvation that time.

When I woke up around 4, I rubbed my eyes heavily. I slowly opened the door and peeked outside, there was only silence that consumed the house. Maybe they had been out somewhere. I sighed and rubbed my tummy, duhhh.. its growl grew stronger. Although I had taken a nap.

I took steps to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I smiled a bit and grabbed the cookie jar, at least it would hold my hunger for a couple hour.
I was pacing through the room and was about to watch the Tv in the living room but I stopped at my track.

Shit.

Vanessa was sleeping on Caleb’s chest.

And the worst was they were naked.

Euwwww….

The previous day, Caleb did the same thing with another girl. The days before, I caught him with this Laura but they ended up their relationship. And today, my stomach lurched and wanted to purge as I looked their state. This is ridiculous, all I could describe about Caleb was.. he’s a major manwhore. I wonder who would he gonna invite tomorrow. Maybe another hot chick that I never bother to knew about.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLOOOO.. PPL! how are you doing! ive been busy this lately. sorry for the lame update. HA! this is to short and quickie.. im gunna post the next chapter really soon! so check that out!

mucholoves
-icha

thanks for neonXbodyXstylye and Linasaurus who always comment.. thanks dudes! <3