Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Nice View

Image

The hot steam was just produced when I got out from the bathroom. I was taking a warm shower that noon. I needed to wash my hair today because.. first my hair was smelly really bad. And. IT’S FRIDAY NIGHT!! Hell yes!! You know what it means, righty?
Yup, I was gonna watch movie with Zach and I really wish it would be counted as a date.

I was freaking goofing off toward this day, not just it’s Friday, but I got a chance to make a move to this lame guy. Haha. Yes, I think Zach was kinda lame even though mostly he’s the calmest guy I’d ever known. I loved when he tried to joke about something because he failed and I found that very fun to laugh although it wasn’t a funny joke. He usually made a silly face, it was the best thing from him. I wanted him.

I walked to the mirror and loosened the towel on my head as I began to dry it. My onyx hair twirled and soaked in every place. I decided to use the hair dryer instead reminding it was almost 6 PM which means, Zach was gonna be here soon or later. When my hair felt like a fresh baked cookie already, I grabbed my make up box and started to brush some chocolate eye shadow plus eyeliner. I also put on a sweet pink lip-gloss.
I didn’t put on blush on because every time I finished showering, my cheeks always turned red naturally.

When I combed my hair, I saw another steamy reflection on the mirror. Of course, it was the owner of the bedroom. He smirked to me while his hungry eyes darting over my half naked body. Actually I wasn’t naked, it was just a towel that hung on my body, I rolled my eyes and ignored him as I combed my hair again.

In sudden, Caleb rested his chin on my shoulder with his nose dragging my scent. He wrapped my tiny waist in single grab as my back pressed against his chest tightly.
“Great, you smell so good, dollface. And oh, you’re so sexy with only this towel, dear” he smirked and I let out a loud groan.
His nose wiggled on my shoulder like a dog and I could see he was smirking again when he said about, “And I’ve got a nice view from here” he added from my shoulder.

I saw on the mirror, I couldn’t believe that his eyes darting on my ample cleavage above my towel line. Shit, I should had known pervert never dies.

“Stop being pervert, will ya? I’m in hurry” I said and then pulled up my onyx into a bun. I walked to the drawer and rummaged through the pile of clothes as I found my favorite attire.

“Oh come on, dollface.. your husband has never seen that thingies.. let him, pretty please??” Caleb wiggled his eyebrows and leaned on me. What the fuck was he thinking, he’s soooo annoying! I pushed his chest hard sending him backwards.

“What the heck!” I shrieked

Do you know what he did next? He laughed and pushed me hard. This time it was me who was sent backwards. He pushed me to the wall and pinned me! He freaking pinned me to the wall.

“Caleb! Get off from me..!” I yelled as his hands moved to my hips squeezing it. “Oh Caleb! Fuck! what the—“ he cut me off by sucking my neck.

It was kinda disgusting when I felt his tongue licked my bare shoulder, I never liked to be treated like this. Who would anyway? His unsteady breath tickled my skin and do you know that his hand trailed to my towel and was about to tear it off BUT I suddenly slapped him and stomped his foot.

“OUW!” he moaned in pain holding his cheek and his toes.

“You are so dead, smelly ginger head! Do you think you can treat me like those freaking slutty groupie, huh!!”

“Hey, it isn’t my fault if my hormones were awakened because of your huge cleavage. You need to learn about wearing robes”

I knitted my eyebrows and defended back, “You’re ridiculous Caleb… says who snaked my waist first and rested his chin on my shoulder??”

Caleb groaned, “I was just making fun of you—“

“And then I was carried away” I mimicked him

“Uhhh…” he bit his lower lip. Thinking, I presumed.

“You cannot use the same excuse, jerk” I said turning my heels to the drawer. I decided to get hurry taking the clothes out from the drawer. It was a nice white tshirt and an everyday denim dress. I brought them back to the bathroom passing through Caleb who was watching me seriously.

I was sliding in my underwear as I heard Caleb shouted at me, “Where are you going?”

I rolled my eyes and hurried to wear the tshirt plus the dress, “It’s none of your business, Turms” I yelled back.

“It is” he said

When I finished buttoning the dress, I got out from the bathroom and hissed to him. I jogged to where my suitcases laid on just to find my favorite pump shoes.

I slid in them perfectly then grabbed my purse from the end table

“Where are you going???!” he pressed and approached me

I rolled my eyes at him and put my hands on hips, “I’m watching movie with Zach. Satisfied? Bye, I’m in hurry” I glanced to my digital watch. It stated 5.45 PM. Shit, only 15 minutes left for me! I really need to hurry.

“Wait a sec..” he grabbed my wrist, “You mean Zach? Zach Merrick?” I could hear he hinted an annoying tone. I glanced to him, his brows knotted together in that mad way. It was like he was my dad who just heard his daughter was dating a bad guy in fact Zach wasn’t that kind of guy.

“What?” I asked him when he shot me a look

“I don’t like him” he said

“So what?” I took my purse and put my hands on hips watching him

“I just don’t believe that you’re dating that freak” he scoffed showing his pearly whites in disdain.

“Excuse me? Why do you care so much?”

“You cannot date him.. he’s a freak, jerk, stupid, dickass, and ..what do you call.. errmm.. attention whore.. yeah”

After what he said, I glared widely to him.

“Excuse me, are you spilling your own?” I snapped back “I don’t care what you say about him, kay? Why do you care so much about him. I never complain about your girlfriends or your unhealthy love life, so stay away from mine as far as you could”

“So you’re seeing him, huh??”

I huffed, “Yeah, so what? Does it matter to you? End of discussion, I have a date” I said passing him.

“But he’s Zach Merrick”

“Wow, you’re good at remembering people’s names” I said sarcastically “Scratch that, I don’t have time arguing with you for such a useless thingy” therefore, I stepped out from the bedroom as I heard a bell rang. Wow, I was saved finally.

I jogged to the front door and of course I found Zach was smiling at me.

“Hey” he greeted

“Hey yourself” I said back

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
whoohoo.. 3 freaking chapters in one day?? im really excited to post chapters just because i love my readers.. i love you all..! q:)

i love you and will you love me back by dropping comments? yes?

see ya to the next chapter.

mucholovesoxoxox
-icha