Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Stomachache

Image

People were walking busily around me, some of them were lifting some music instrument to the stage. Yes, you probably know that I was on the backstage waiting for my dearly husband. Well, we were not in some tour, but as you know… Zach’s sister had asked FTSK to come to her school festival. So here I was.

I was sipping to my frappucinno silently while Kyle and Jonathan were talking next to me. Marc and Kent were busy with their girlfriend, Austin and Caleb was out nowhere. i sighed lowly and then at my surprise, I got a sudden headache plus stomachache. To be honest, I didn’t feel so well that day because ermm.. it was the first day of my monthly period.
Usually, I would get a massive stomachache so I always took my medicine to reduce it. But since I didn’t take my medicine this morning, then I got this headache plus growing massive stomachache. I winced a bit but pretended to be alright. I didn’t want Kyle or the guys spotted me got sick because their performance would be on in 20 minutes. It would be unnecessary for them to take care of me. but on perspective way, I got worry because just so you know, the stomachache was crazily painful. Whenever I forgot to take my medicine back to my school in England, I would go back to my dormitory for a rest.

However, I was in the backstage without any medicine and didn’t able to go back to my house.

“Nicky!” I heard someone squealed and it was coming from a girl that happened to be Zach’s sister. Julianne Merrick. I turned my face and smiled to her as she shoved herself next to me. She had squealed first when she saw Kyle and the rest of Forever The Sickest Kids.

“Oh my God! I couldn’t believe it! You’re Kyle Burns!!” she somehow forgot my presence and approached to Kyle. Her attention turned to the boys with her teenie giggles.

“Hmm.. guys, this is Julianne Merrick, my friend” I said scooting nearer to them.

“O hai, Jullianne” said the guys friendlily.

“Just Jules” Jules added.

Jonathan frowned a bit and then started to speak, “You mean Merrick? Like Zach Merrick?” he asked

Jules nodded giddily, “Yes, im his sister”

Austin whistled, “Wow.. I dunno he had sister”

“AND I’M A HUGE FAN OF FOREVER THE SICKEST KIDS!” Jules stated loudly

“Wow cool” I heard Caleb was already sat next to me flying his hand on my shoulder. He leaned his face to my ear and whispered. “I dunno you’re befriending with the little Merrick”

I sighed at him, “Yeah, so what?”

“Not that I don’t like this girl bu—“

“Hush Caleb, I don’t want to argue with you about you and your problem with Zach. Please, give me a break” I said annoyingly and was about to got up from the seat but Caleb held my wrist and made me fell down to his lap. The guys were staring at us as Caleb wrapped his arms around me with a foolish grin.

“Don’t leave me, babe…” Caleb said pouting at me.

“Awwww…” Jonathan cooed

I groaned silently as Caleb pecked me on the lips. I grunted and made good let go from him.

Headache + Stomachache + Caleb = I freaking choose die

Stupid mathematic, but that what happened to me. When I was about to go, I saw a figure approached the backstage with his sleeveless white and black stripes tshirt. His afro-ish caramel hair was perfect and I swore i wanted to ruffle that in sudden. His lips curved into a jolting smile that made me swooned. the lips that I missed, the lips that made me fly.

“Hey guys” he stated happily and shot a wink to me.

“Yo Merrs!” Jonathan said freakily with that Zach rolled his eyes and groaned.

“Heyyo Zach” I said smiling, “You’re alone?” I said peeking through his shoulder and found my brother and Rian following Zach. Zach threw his thumb mimicking that there were people behind him.

“Sissy! JULES!!!” Jack ran from Zach’s back and enveloped Jules with big hug. “Oh you freaking little girl! How come you don’t invite us instead, huh?” Jack pretended to be mad

Jules rolled her wide blueish eyes, “Because you suck, Barakat” she hid her giggles while Jack stunned in his spot rubbing the spot where his heart supposed to be.

“Ouch that’s hurt. Zach, you have a really mean sister. I hate her” said Jack jokingly. The entire guys just laughed at them.

“Guys, it’s time to go. let’s kill the crowd” said Kent as he was just informed with the manager their show would be on in no time. The Forever The Sickest Kids got up from their seat and walked toward the main stage.

“Good luck guys” I muttered

Kyle winked to me as Jules giggled giddily next to me as in the wink was sent to her. Well, actually I dunno who he was winking at. I could tell Jules had a major crush with the drummer, it was obvious from her direct look. Too bad Kyle already had a girlfriend.

When I already heard some songs were played, Zach tapped my shoulder and grinned to me.

“So you’re here..” he said awkwardly

“Uh yeah.. “ I smiled back. I decided to bring him off from the backstage room to some other place. I mean, it would unnecessary to have some conversation around Jack and Rian. Jack, for your information, knew when I hid something. He would discover my real feeling toward Zach and vice versa.

“Where are you guys going?” Jack asked

“Uhmm.. we’re going to the venue. I’m hungry and maybe there would be some snacks.. yes?” I shrugged my shoulder off and glanced to Zach. Zach nodded quietly. With that, Zach and I walked off the room and strode toward the crowded venue.

I glanced to the stage as I spotted the boys were playing in full spirit. They were playing some song that I didn’t bother to know. I just heard some “Wake up you’re a drama queen..” lines and that’s all. I spotted the flaming gingerish haired boy sang through the microphone. Duh, I should tell you that he’s so amazing. His voice was even better than Jonathan I might be add. His guitar performance was far from miserable. He was just amazing. Shit, now I gave him compliments way too much.
Maybe Zach spotted me looking vigorously at Caleb, so he waved his hand in front of my face.

“Nicky?” he interrupted and let out a chuckle “Enjoying much?” he added

I blushed, “No, it’s just their performance is quite breath taking to be honest”

Zach shot a look to the stage and nodded in agreement, “I could say yes. They’re amazing”

“Well.. you too” I added

“Thanks” he grinned and at my astonishment, he intertwined his hand on mine and led me to some sushi stall. “There’s a sushi” he stated

We strolled to the stall and ordered some takoyaki. We had a great time while we were enjoying our snack.

“Errmm.. Nicks” he muffled through his teeth because his mouth was fulfilled with takoyaki. I turned my face away from the stage to him and giggled, he was way too cute.

“Yes??”

“Well.. I wourld lyke anofer date wiff yew”

I frowned, “What?”

He swallowed hard and managed to talk properly, “I would like another date with you”

I know that time my cheek was burned in crimson, he was asking for another date.

“Well, okay…. “ I said awkwardly

So we’re dating, eh? For that question, I just smiled ear to ear. I’d happy to look forward for the next date.

Oh shoot. Suddenly that stupid feeling came. My stupid massively stomachache attacked again. I winced and squeezed my stomach. We were walking toward the stage to come nearer because like I said Forever The Sickest Kids has a breath taking performance. But unfortunately, the ache came forward to me in sudden.

Zach noticed this and looked at me, frowning.

“Nicks, you’re okay?” he asked in worried tone

I just squeezed my stomach and moaned in pain. This shitty ache didn’t want to go so I took Zach’s shoulder to support my standing form. Zach gasped and took my body to him wrapping me protectively to help me stand.

“Oh shit, Nichole.. what the fuck happen to you??!!” he panicked then everything became blur. I couldn’t be fainted that time, because I would..

But, I was blacked out.

Again.

I hate my monthly periods.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTOOOOOOOZZZ... <33333

yeah? yeah?

thanks.. hahha